PDA

View Full Version : Why all the sudden we have so much Federer hating around here?

dudeski
07-03-2012, 08:53 AM
What happened last few days to cause all this hate. Jackson vile is extra active recently. We also have "new" so called Djokovic fans posting nothing but hate about Federer. I am confused.

Did Federer beat Djokovic recently? No!

Is Federer a favourite to win a slam and his haters are panicking? No, obviously Novak is the favourite since he is in his peak and Federer is old and injured and way past his prime.

Is Federer about to become #1 and his haters are panicking? No, Novak is pretty safe at #1 spot. So what is it then?

I think it has something to do with Nadal losing early and people who want him to get 16 slam as soon as possible are losing their mind. It's funny thou that those people pretend to be Djokovic fans.

billnepill
07-03-2012, 08:55 AM
They are afraid he might win another Slam and get to nr 1. Lolville's world would be crushed

Hood_Man
07-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Someone forgot the #1 rule and fed them after midnight :evil:

Gangsta
07-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Just imagine what Nadal fans have had to live with on this board for a long time now......

RF20Lennon
07-03-2012, 09:00 AM
What happened last few days to cause all this hate. Jackson vile is extra active recently. We also have "new" so called Djokovic fans posting nothing but hate about Federer. I am confused.

Did Federer beat Djokovic recently? No!

Is Federer a favourite to win a slam and his haters are panicking? No, obviously Novak is the favourite since he is in his peak and Federer is old and injured and way past his prime.

Is Federer about to become #1 and his haters are panicking? No, Novak is pretty safe at #1 spot. So what is it then?

I think it has something to do with Nadal losing early and people who want him to get 16 slam as soon as possible are losing their mind. It's funny thou that those people pretend to be Djokovic fans.

LOL there only like 5 people who hate fed on this forum lol but they keep posting every 10 secs so its seems like there is a lot of hate but not really

FlashFlare11
07-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Let's see:

1. Nadal is out
2. Federer is still in
3. Federer has a favorable draw to get to the semis
4. Federer has a great shot at beating Novak and taking the No.1 ranking
5. Slam #17 is still possible
6. 33 consecutive QFs achieved
7. No. 2 ranking secured
8. Wimbledon win may bolster his chances for an Olympic Singles Gold
Oh yeah, and that's all at the age of 30/31.
Need I go on?

Hood_Man
07-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Just imagine what Nadal fans have had to live with on this board for a long time now......

I sympathise with Nadal's fans (and all fans), I just wish everyone would stop fighting fire with fire and rise above it, it's not going to stop otherwise.

Clarky21
Another Dudeski gem. What a crock of crap this thread is. :lol:

hersito
I think is a karma/action-reaction thing, fed fans bashed nadal for loosing so that's the reaction to that. I joined this forum about half a year ago and usually check it and don't comment, and federer fans are really annoying, more than most of the other fans, so I guess is what they created and the reaction to them.

dudeski
07-03-2012, 09:04 AM
My point is that Federer is either gonna lose in Q because of his bad back or lose in straights in S because Novak owns him now anyway. So why so much panic now from his haters? They must be really insecure bunch.

Magnetite
07-03-2012, 09:05 AM
If Fed mans up in the semis and Novak doesn't play a super match Fed can win and then go on to take the title and the #1 ranking.

Novak's #1 ranking not safe at all, even though he is playing the best tennis this far at Wimbledon.

zagor
07-03-2012, 09:07 AM

No, as much as Nadal is hated around here, the Fed fanbase has no LOLville, Dork Knight and Bullzila equivalents.

Swissv2
07-03-2012, 09:08 AM
My point is that Federer is either gonna lose in Q because of his bad back or lose in straights in S because Novak owns him now anyway. So why so much panic now from his haters? They must be really insecure bunch.

Yup.

Meeting Djokovic in person, he was one of the most relaxed guys on tour. Unfortunately, his fan(atics) are not quite as relaxed. It has barely been a year since Djokovic has become #1 in the world and he is still young and healthy. I feel for these fan(atics) once Djokovic reaches 30 years old.

Gangsta
07-03-2012, 09:09 AM
I sympathise with Nadal's fans (and all fans), I just wish everyone would stop fighting fire with fire and rise above it, it's not going to stop otherwise.

It has only barely started. There is not even any unwarranted name-calling going on yet and we already have over-sensitive threads. :D

Gangsta
07-03-2012, 09:11 AM
No, as much as Nadal is hated around here, the Fed fanbase has no LOLville, Dork Knight and Bullzila equivalents.

You see any of these posters calling Federer names?

TMF
07-03-2012, 09:11 AM
They are afraid he might win another Slam and get to nr 1. Lolville's world would be crushed

And old Fed will claim the #2 ranking over prime Nadal after Wimbledon.

zagor
07-03-2012, 09:13 AM
I think is a karma/action-reaction thing, fed fans bashed nadal for loosing so that's the reaction to that. I joined this forum about half a year ago and usually check it and don't comment, and federer fans are really annoying, more than most of the other fans, so I guess is what they created and the reaction to them.

That's great, so the I guess it will be karma/action-reaction thing when Nadal starts nearing 30, good to know it's all justified.

dudeski
07-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Yup.

Meeting Djokovic in person, he was one of the most relaxed guys on tour. Unfortunately, his fan(atics) are not quite as relaxed. It has barely been a year since Djokovic has become #1 in the world and he is still young and healthy. I feel for these fan(atics) once Djokovic reaches 30 years old.

I think a lot of his "fans" are just Federer hating trolls who pretend to like Novak as a means to gain advantage. I always liked Novak and don't have a problem with him beating old and busted Federer. Not a big deal. It's like Hewitt kicking Sampras' *** in 2001 and 2002.

SystemicAnomaly
07-03-2012, 09:14 AM
I'm sure that the hate has risen because of a few vocal juveniles (pre-teens and high schoolers) who have really only been watching since the rise of Nadal and Djokovic. These people do not have a real perpsective on the history of the sport. We can try to ignore them. Eventually, they'll go away (but it might take a while).

Someone forgot the #1 rule and fed them after midnight :evil:

Love it.

zagor
07-03-2012, 09:17 AM
You see any of these posters calling Federer names?

Eh, yes? Sorry is this a rhetorical question or something? LOLville alone has a whole slew of disparaging nicknames for Federer and has on occasion insulted Fed's family members as well.

zagor
07-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Yup.

Actually, genuine Novak fans are some of most mild and well behaved posters here.

Frustrated Nadal fans/Fed haters who jump on his bandwagon (like LOLville for example) are a different matter entirely but I don't consider those to be Novak fans but merely haters polluting the forum.

dudeski
07-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Just to expand on my point. If those Federer hating posters were actual Novak fans they would be mostly trolling Nadal because Nadal is Novak's real rival. Federer is no longer a real threat to Novak. So all this means they are not really Novak's fans. They just pretend to be as means to troll around here.

dudeski
07-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Actually, genuine Novak fans are some of most mild and well behaved posters here.

Frustrated Nadal fans/Fed haters who jump on his bandwagon (like LOLville for example) are a different matter entirely but I don't consider those to be Novak fans but merely haters polluting the forum.

Exactly!!!!

jokinla
07-03-2012, 09:21 AM
When you are the GOAT, you are going to be attacked, it's only natural, but the attacks will stop, and he'll still be the GOAT.

RF20Lennon
07-03-2012, 09:23 AM
When you are the GOAT, you are going to be attacked, it's only natural, but the attacks will stop, and he'll still be the GOAT.

YESSIR^^^^

Gangsta
07-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Most genuine Novak fans are also Nadal fans. It is the "new" Djokovic fans that are crazy. You know, the *******s that wanna use Djokovic to fight their battles with Nadal. :D

dudeski
07-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Most genuine Novak fans are also Nadal fans. It is the "new" Djokovic fans that are crazy. You know, the *******s that wanna use Djokovic to fight their battles with Nadal. :D

Why would we need Novak if we have Rosol?

Breaker
07-03-2012, 09:50 AM
It has always been like that here on Nadal Warehouse.

Russeljones
07-03-2012, 10:09 AM
They smell blood. It's easy to imagine Novak defeating an ageing and injured Federer. It would be quite painful for them to watch him win Wimbledon and knock Djokovic off his perch though. Djokovic ending the year as world # 2 and winner of a single slam would be a disaster for him and probably the start of the slide back to the mediocrity his diet brought him out of.

zagor
07-03-2012, 10:26 AM
They smell blood. It's easy to imagine Novak defeating an ageing and injured Federer. It would be quite painful for them to watch him win Wimbledon and knock Djokovic off his perch though. Djokovic ending the year as world # 2 and winner of a single slam would be a disaster for him and probably the start of the slide back to the mediocrity his diet brought him out of.

First of all, people piling up on Fed now are not Novak fans but chicken Nadal fans pretending to be Novak fans, there's a significant difference.

Secondly, the last time Novak was "mediocre" was back 2006 (ever since he ended every year in top 3 in the era of Fedal) so it's seem he's been on this diet for a long time now.

Russeljones
07-03-2012, 10:27 AM
First of all, people piling up on Fed now are not Novak fans but chicken Nadal fans pretending to be Novak fans, there's a significant difference.

Secondly, the last time Novak was "mediocre" was back 2006 (ever since he ended every year in top 3 in the era of Fedal) so it's seem he's been on this diet for a long time now.

I was being facetious.

dudeski
07-03-2012, 10:36 AM

That would explain why they don't troll Nadal who is Novak's real rival this year. These days Murray and Tsonga are bigger threats to Djokovic than Federer.

Alchemy-Z
07-03-2012, 10:41 AM
I would like either Fed to win (to shut up Critics)

or.. a new face like Ferrer/Murray/Tsonga

Kohlschreiber would be awesome just to throw it into the German Olympic Federations face that they didn't send player to compete.

Omega_7000
07-03-2012, 10:54 AM

True. So they aren't wolves in sheep's clothing...but chicken in sheep's clothing?

stringertom
07-03-2012, 11:12 AM
It has always been like that here on Nadal Warehouse.

This made me LOL! Also, Gangsta claiming no one makes up names about Fed. Guess he thinks "********" is the correct spelling.

Shakespeare, a far more skilled analyst of human nature than any of us, sums it up:

When envy breeds unkind division
There comes the ruin
There begins confusion

Djokodal Fan
07-03-2012, 11:34 AM
why do Fed fans always hate Nadal and spam this board?

That will answer your question!

Djokodal Fan
07-03-2012, 11:38 AM

I agree with you on this. I'm a gen Novak fan, But I also like Nadal.

Some crazy Fed Fans always try to pull Nadal down which irks me a lot!

90's Clay
07-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Fed has had a cakewalk thus far in terms of opposition and still has one in the QF vs. Youzhny and he still has struggled to get through it..

Why some are hating Fed I have no clue... He has literally probably NO CHANCE in beating Nole if Nole is on his game. Fed won't make it past the semis..

Nole-Murray final. Heck the only reason Fed made is past the first week because Benneteau crapped the bed with a 2 set lead

kragster
07-03-2012, 01:23 PM

Please, outside of the OP himself the Fed fanbase has gems like- TMF/Breakpoint/Tennispro/Rommil/Cdestroyer/the late monfed/the late DFTW and I can go on and on :).

It does however seem that ********s are more resilient in returning from their bans :P.