PDA

View Full Version : How long after a match is over do we have to wait before we can post about it in the

BeHappy
07-03-2012, 06:54 PM
...General Pro Player discussion forum instead of the Match Results forum?

BeHappy
07-05-2012, 09:37 AM
...General Pro Player discussion forum instead of the Match Results forum?

Bump !

TW Staff
07-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Sorry I missed this one. Ideally we want to keep the match discussion out of pro player for the entire day of the match.

Tiffani, TW

SystemicAnomaly
07-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Sorry I missed this one. Ideally we want to keep the match discussion out of pro player for the entire day of the match.

Tiffani, TW

We should probably take it a step further than this. It would be better to institute a 24-hour moratorium at the very least.

Gotta consider that matches can take place in a multitude of different time zones around the globe. Posters also dwell in a multitude of different time zones around the globe. Also, many will be watching a delayed broadcast.

BeHappy
07-06-2012, 03:46 AM

Tiffani, TW

Thanks !

tennisaddict
07-09-2012, 11:37 AM
I posted a poll 'Is Nadal the best No 2' in the General Players Section. Has this been removed ? If you find this objectionable, please let me know. I understand the timing may be bad from a Nadal fan perspective, but I think Nadal and Novak are both contenders for that slot.