PDA

View Full Version : So, who do you think is sound asleep...Fed or Doc?

guitarplayer
07-05-2012, 08:45 PM
And which one laid awake all night long staring at the ceiling?

brickner_damage
07-05-2012, 09:17 PM
The guy who hasn't won a slam for over 2 years would be the starer..

Sri
07-05-2012, 09:28 PM
I can confirm Federer was awake all night, but it was mainly due to the racket created by Myla and Charlene.

Jelena kept Nole going all night.

True story. 100% confirmed sources.

TeflonTom
07-05-2012, 09:30 PM
prolly both.

if u gotta pick 1 or the other, prolly fed slept better. after so many grand slam semis, this aint nothin new. neither is playin djok. he wont be thinkin about the title - this match is more than enough 2 worry about

if he beats djok, he wont sleep so great b4 the final. thats when everythin will sink in

Mick
07-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Federer and Djokovic are sound asleep but their fans (esp. the die hard ones) are wide awake :)

joeri888
07-05-2012, 09:31 PM
If Any of Them lies awake, it is Roger. He wants This more, but
Both are big champs so They Will both Cope with the pressure

Sentinel
07-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Who is DOC ? Is this yet another nick for ****/Djesus/Rolaids. And what is the reason behind DOC ?

Murrayfan31
07-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Djokovic definitely slept better.

Cosmic_Colin
07-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Nadal

10chars

DeShaun
07-05-2012, 11:09 PM
I think each one is thinking about the other on some level.
I think to defend his Wimbledon crown Novak is going to storm this opportunity hard core with the same kind of intensity that Roger went through the 09 French. I do not expect to see Roger catching Novak underprepared for this. I think Novak is already sending Murray psychic vibes to the effect of: Hey dude, in case you thought you were going to slip through the draw and hoist my trophy, why don't you have a seat there and wait for another year. This tournament is Novak's to lose. I see him coming on with the intensity of a thousand suns, imperiously reminding everyone on tour of where they stand in relation to him; especially now that Rafa's out of the picture, Novak can afford to make an example of whomever he plays during these next two matches without killing himself physically.

Russeljones
07-06-2012, 12:35 AM
I think each one is thinking about the other on some level.
I think to defend his Wimbledon crown Novak is going to storm this opportunity hard core with the same kind of intensity that Roger went through the 09 French. I do not expect to see Roger catching Novak underprepared for this. I think Novak is already sending Murray psychic vibes to the effect of: Hey dude, in case you thought you were going to slip through the draw and hoist my trophy, why don't you have a seat there and wait for another year. This tournament is Novak's to lose. I see him coming on with the intensity of a thousand suns, imperiously reminding everyone on tour of where they stand in relation to him; especially now that Rafa's out of the picture, Novak can afford to make an example of whomever he plays during these next two matches without killing himself physically.

Lol. I want a cup of whatever you're having.

batz
07-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Watched an interview with noel last night on the BBC. He didn't look like a man who was losing sleep to me - sounded very confident.

Cosmic_Colin
07-06-2012, 12:53 AM
I just hope that they're both 100%.

In the last couple of matches between them (Rome and FO) Fed seemed very flat, error-prone and almost disinterested. The same for Novak when he faced Rafa in Rome.

Regardless of who I want to win, I want to see both players bring their A-game.

brickner_damage
07-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Since struggling so much to defeat the mighty Benn I think Federer knows he won't be beating Djoko, so maybe he has slept well..

BullDogTennis
07-06-2012, 04:59 AM
Nadal

10chars

probably because he drank himself into a coma