PDA

View Full Version : Fedovic - The Circle is now Complete

Hitman
07-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Federer walked through the hallowed grounds of the Centre Court, a sense of destiny pulled him towards an almost immovable object. Djokovic stood on his side of the net, his racquet held intensely in his right hand...the cold stern look piercing daggers at his rival.

Federer revealed his racquet, and walked cautiously to the net.

"I've been waiting for your Roger," Novak stated, "We meet again, at last...The circle is now complete." The defiant Serbian referred to the fact that he and Roger will now have played the semis of all four slams.

Roger swung the racquet around, loosening up his shoulder, whilst Novak looked on.

"When I left you, I was but the learner." Novak referred to their first slam encounter that he lost in straight sets "But now I am the Master."

"Only a Master of evil Novak." Roger replied.

Roger hit a first serve that Novak pounced on like a tiger.

"Your powers are weak Old Man." Novak cursed.

"You can't win Novak," Roger stated. "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Novak narrowed his eyes, as he got ready to receive another serve.

"You should not have come back."

:)

ICanBeSerious
07-06-2012, 02:37 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/832/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Russeljones
07-06-2012, 02:51 AM
Federer walked through the hallowed grounds of the Centre Court, a sense of destiny pulled him towards an almost immovable object. Djokovic stood on his side of the net, his racquet held intensely in his right hand...the cold stern look piercing daggers at his rival.

Federer revealed his racquet, and walked cautiously to the net.

"I've been waiting for your Roger," Novak stated, "We meet again, at last...The circle is now complete." The defiant Serbian referred to the fact that he and Roger will now have played the semis of all four slams.

Roger swung the racquet around, loosening up his shoulder, whilst Novak looked on.

"When I left you, I was but the learner." Novak referred to their first slam encounter that he lost in straight sets "But now I am the Master."

"Only a Master of evil Novak." Roger replied.

Roger hit a first serve that Novak pounced on like a tiger.

"Your powers are weak Old Man." Novak cursed.

"You can't win Novak," Roger stated. "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Novak narrowed his eyes, as he got ready to receive another serve.

"You should not have come back."

:)

You got it backwards. Fed is Uncle Owen and Novak is Luke. Fed's about to put him back to repairing droids! :)

RF20Lennon
07-06-2012, 02:53 AM
You got it backwards. Fed is Uncle Owen and Novak is Luke. Fed's about to put him back to repairing droids! :)

Yes!!!!! Allez Roger!!!!!!

tata
07-06-2012, 02:54 AM
i got the sense that it was star wars! i like to think fed as yoda

Hitman
07-06-2012, 02:57 AM

I guess I was making a play on the 'Old Man' lines that everyone uses on Federer here.

firepanda
07-06-2012, 03:51 AM
Quasi-erotic, oncologically demanding, capriciously rapturous, cross-hybred Star Wars-Wimbledon fanfic!!!

I love it.

Dilettante
07-06-2012, 04:54 AM
I don't know well the English word for this... "corny"?