PDA

View Full Version : Nike iD Air Max Breathe Free II's Available At NikeTown.com

Foo4Everlong
05-05-2004, 08:04 AM
Yup! No one's more excited than me! I've been waiting for this day for what seems like forever. Anyways, this one's quite pricey as it is an Air Max shoe, which involves all those extra air pockets/bubbles at the back rear of the foot. Usually all Air Max shoes are kinda expensive. Normally they're probably around $100 or $110 but because it is a Nike iD product, andyou are having it made special for you, they up the price a little bit. I think this NikeiD thing is the best thing I've EVER seen. Take your favorite shoe and design the colors of the shoe any way you want. Simply brilliant! Best idea ever! Nike is also putting out four other Nike Air Max Breathe Free II's that are already made with certain colors to match the clothes. They are:

1. White/Met Silv-Wht-Metro Blue
2. White/White-Met Silver-Dk Obs
3. Estadio(Redish color)/White-Black-Met Silver
4. Black/Yellow Zest-Lt Graphite (This one could be the pick)

The Black pair might be the pair to go with. I love black tennis shoes. The dates on these above are 6/1, but I have a feeling they may actually come out a little earlier. Although, that date is right while the French Open will be going on so maybe they will be using that as there launch. Well there it is! I would suggest making some all white Nike iD's cuz that's probably what the Nike guys will be wearing at Wimbledon. That's what they did with the first Breathe Free. The men wore all white and grey Breathe Free's. Have fun designing your own. The unfortunate thing is there is not a lot of options for you to choose from like a lot of other Nike iD shoes. That's the only bummer. Later

tykrum
05-06-2004, 01:29 PM
They might be the coolest pair of tennis shoes I have ever seen, but they are too darn expensive. Looks like I am getting a pair of clearance Figjams instead.

Chopin
05-06-2004, 03:35 PM
When is tenniswarehouse getting the Beathe Free IIs in?