PDA

View Full Version : JustPlayIt... A scammer?

tennis4losers
08-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Yeah this guy sent the racket to me on time. He says i annoyed him because he quit emailing me after he says he recived the email, I got concerned. But he is a great seller

POGO
08-08-2005, 06:00 PM
I sent my money and he tells me that hes going to scam me til monday. Today is monday and I havent heared from him. Did I get scammed? His email is bobcat2000@gmail.com I have his address and stuff. If I do get scammed what should I do? I mean I know I could cancel the money order any second but how much time should I give him?
If you get scammed, then report him to USPS as fraud. Now, the US government will be after him for you. Do you have all evidence of your money transaction and what he stated he will send you for the payment? You need to show that when you file a mail fraud complaint.

tennis4losers
08-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Its been SOLVED!

JustPlayIt
08-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Tennis4losers, What do you mean by "it's SOLVED"? If you had the ball to post a hypercritcal about me joking with you over the weekend, at least you should've been man enough to say you received the brand new racket via overnight shipping, just like what I promised. It's not a sin to lack humor but at least clean after yourself. And by the way, did you also forget to mention the deal was a steal?

For anyone reading this, you won't believe how many emails I got from this guy. Maybe he's used to haggling on the street or something but I will avoid being driven nuts by this guy again.

tennis4losers
08-23-2005, 08:29 PM
HAHAHA Sorry. Yeah let me fix this right up