PDA

View Full Version : Blank cotton tshirts...

precision response
05-05-2004, 11:19 PM
Hey guys,

Just wondering if some of you "traditionalists" :wink: can reccommend some good blank tshirts for me to buy over the internet. By blank i mean no logos are anything printed on the tshirt. Something comfortable and soft (100% cotton?) to wear down to the gym or for a hit of tennis. Comfort and quality is very important! A good price would be a bonus! Thanks for you reccommendations guys!

Regards.

precision response
05-05-2004, 11:22 PM
btw, i dont really like those 'in-fashion' tight tshirts that a soposed to show off your toned abs and pecs :lol: . I dont want super baggy but a bit of room to move is always good! Thanks guys!

jun
05-06-2004, 02:50 PM
Why don't you just go to local mall and get one?
My experience with black shirt is that they will start to fade, and they don't look as good.
Drifit doesn't seem to fade.
The most comfortable shirts that I have worn was from a tournament actually. They were just giving it away at Senior tour championship in chicago. It had coolmax log so i suspect that it was coolmax.

midsouth
05-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Lands End Super-T www.landsend.com

voltman
05-08-2004, 11:13 PM
Why 100% cotton?

Ace
05-11-2004, 08:53 AM
yeah, why cotton????

cotton retains water, you get wet, you stay wet. and it you continue playing after dark while your shirt is still wet, you get cold. it also gets heavy when its wet and drags down when you are trying to play.

holy crap, get some clima-lite or something!

dantyem108
05-11-2004, 05:50 PM
At least polyester, at least

Morpheus
05-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Wal-Mart. They've got everything.

Brian Purdie
05-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Buy some of the undershirts in a 3 pack. That's a deal!

PHSTennis
05-12-2004, 07:19 PM
If you wear Cotton... I do when I practice only... sometimes I have to change shirts due to all the sweat. I got them at Polo for like 9.99 each and I also have Hanes tagless... they work good... im 5'5 140 lbs and a Large fits perfectly, not tight and not baggy... extra large would make it a bit longer... I can wear medium and large... its just tight... I have bunch of sizes... Really cheap... get them from the store.. No need for cotton... polyester would be better if you can afford it... I have a few.

Dennis Anyone?
05-12-2004, 07:50 PM
I prefer Hanes Beefy-Ts. They sound like what you're looking for. They're more substantial than undershirts--they're simply unprinted tee shirts. I wear them for most athletic activities. Have a few dozen old ones in the closet and have just ordered replacements. (I have many polo-type shirts, but don't like a collared, buttoned shirt on court.) Used to be able to get them at outlet stores, but I just found out you can order them on Amazon via another vendor. Many colors to choose from . . . .

K!ck5w3rvE
05-22-2004, 03:06 AM
Bonds