PDA

View Full Version : Andy Murray & Andy Roddick USO celebration...

15_ounce
09-10-2012, 10:38 PM
After winning their USO championship point, they both were squatting and putting their hands on their head / face.

It's amazing that they have similar way of celebrating their first grand slam win. Is it coincidence? Make me wonder that not only they share the same first name, they also share the same celebration style gene :mrgreen:

Anyway, congratulations on your USO tittle, Andy! You really deserve it! I'm happy that there is at last another new face of a grandslam winner.

I want more new grand slam winners!

meltphace 6
09-11-2012, 12:42 AM
USO > worst trophy ceremonies which make a cold shower seem like an incredibly satisfying experience. JMDP 2009 anyone?

Mary Carillo? Why?!

Russeljones
09-11-2012, 12:44 AM
USO > worst trophy ceremonies which make a cold shower seem like an incredibly satisfying experience. JMDP 2009 anyone?

Mary Carillo? Why?!

I missed the presentation, was the champion denied again?

kimbahpnam
09-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Murray has the least charismatic celebrations ever......least charismatic interviews ever.....least charisma ever.

Blaxican10s
09-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Murray has the least charismatic celebrations ever......least charismatic interviews ever.....least charisma ever.

He's British, thats how the roll.

tank_job
09-11-2012, 09:29 AM
He's British, thats how the roll.

That is how the roll indeed.

How the you roll?

kelawai
09-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Sucks. The Champion did not get a chance to speak out more like the other Slams they get to thanks everyone includes sponsors, volunteers and officials. Mary's in a hurry to finish the damn thing like she wants to play with the mike later.