PDA

View Full Version : How much longer must we wait?

batz
09-12-2012, 01:40 PM
It's been nearly 48 hours since Britain had a slam winner 8)

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRME40KLht4dQh_16alUYxHHDWpXvIiV cvQvxpPn_nwMYEI025Q9Q

Legend of Borg
09-12-2012, 01:49 PM
At least you're not waiting for a first time Bulgarian slam winner.

Our guy isn't even getting past first round nowadays.....

batz
09-12-2012, 01:51 PM

What exactly is going on there? When I saw him play in Rotterdam a couple of years ago he looked the real deal.

Legend of Borg
09-12-2012, 01:54 PM
What exactly is going on there? When I saw him play in Rotterdam a couple of years ago he looked the real deal.

All flash and style, no substance it seems.

Dresses like Fed, hits like Fed, but ain't got the Fed touch when it matters in the big moments.

Nathaniel_Near
09-12-2012, 01:58 PM
All flash and style, no substance it seems.

Dresses like Fed, hits like Fed, but ain't got the Fed touch when it matters in the big moments.

He is a talented shotmaker but to me his biggest weakness is his movement and balance. He also looks almost too skinny. His core somehow needs to be strengthened but it might be hard for him to adequately do so given his physique.

The Meat
09-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Dimitrov has a good backhand, decent forehand but could be a lot better, average footwork, very agile, way too flashy on big points when only a little bit is needed to win the point, and last but not least a fairly inconsistent first serve but decent fast second serve(hitting 100 mph serves against Berdych at IW this year). A few tweaks and he could break into the top 50 then a few more for the top 20. Top ten is a little too far in the future unless he picks up his game.

forzamilan90
09-12-2012, 02:31 PM

Dimitrov will make the motherland proud one day, kid's talented and still young.
Side note, Dimitrov looks like Alex Pato a bit...hmmmm....well f*** it, I got hope in both of them regardless