PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Federer.

Talker
09-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Fed's been hitting the gym, I've noticed his chest muscles much more than usual.

The important thing is his pursuit of excellence, he's still trying to get an edge.

The question is will it help him? Maybe give more power to his BH.

I don't remeber his arms having this kind of definition, shoulders looking bigger too

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=894

Candide
09-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Agreed. Hulk might be a little strong but I do think he's been pushing his body harder in some new directions. Also it could show an element of age - body thickening a little? Couldn't hurt him at hing stage.

anantak2k
09-12-2012, 06:01 PM
He looked like he had a beer belly at this USO...

Sid_Vicious
09-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Just goes to show how much of a joke tennis doping control is.

Legend of Borg
09-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Dat photoshop.

Pay the man good cash.

Bobby Jr
09-12-2012, 06:13 PM
I don't remeber his arms having this kind of definition, shoulders looking bigger too
Nope... he's always had pretty good shoulders and racquet arm. Arms always look bigger when squashed flat against the torso like in that pic. Also the pose makes a big difference too...Someone standing up, arms at side in a tennis polo will always look skinnier than in a singlet like that.
http://i.imgur.com/szHTx.jpg

90's Clay
09-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Yea needs to lay off the roids... Those arms are Arnold like

Bjorn99
09-12-2012, 06:41 PM
The top four are on roids the other players can only dream of. 12,000 a month minimum, including any masking agents.

TennisLovaLova
09-13-2012, 02:16 AM
Yea needs to lay off the roids... Those arms are Arnold like

The top four are on roids the other players can only dream of. 12,000 a month minimum, including any masking agents.

You have proof of what you're saying?
The only roid rage we witnessed was when Nole when tore up his shirt going Hulk style on it
and nadal sometimes
but that's only alleged roid rage no proof whatsoever

if you continue with those wrong accusations this thread is gonna be deleted by the admins

sureshs
09-13-2012, 06:43 AM
Is he trying to become like Nadal?

Talker
09-13-2012, 06:44 AM
What this shows is that Federer isn't finished with trying to find ways to improve his game.
It would be easier to just go with what he had and let the results come as they may.

I wouldn't say that the top players are using some kind of PED's, there has been plenty of nutritional advances, scheduling of workouts that have been tested to get in very good physical shape.

We'll have to see the long range results of gym work and how it translates to his game.
He has a packed training schedule so has to pick his regimen very carefully as adding something will probably mean he has to do less of something else.

kalyan4fedever
09-13-2012, 06:48 AM
Its all because of loser berdych, we had to watch endless hours of pushing. Wishing him to lose early in AO:twisted:

RF20Lennon
09-13-2012, 06:48 AM
Your right I don't think I e ever seen his arms that buffed up was thinking the same as you when I saw it on fb

smoledman
09-13-2012, 08:24 AM
Tennis has a steroid problem!

zagor
09-13-2012, 08:40 AM
Just goes to show how much of a joke tennis doping control is.

LMAO Sid, you owe me a new keyboard.

Drinking and browsing TW, not a good combination.