PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone miss Rafa?

Ms Nadal
09-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Just as the question suggests.

tennis_pro
09-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Dat username. I don't like what I see.

Tammo
09-15-2012, 11:02 AM
What type of question is that on TTW?!?!?!?!?!?

Ms Nadal
09-15-2012, 11:05 AM
What type of question is that on TTW?!?!?!?!?!?

Answer or don't bother coming to thread, I say.

Murrayfan31
09-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Nope. Tennis is better without him. lol at the screen name.

Ms Nadal
09-15-2012, 11:06 AM
Dat username. I don't like what I see.

Just a username, gosh! :(. What kind of welcome is this?

Ms Nadal
09-15-2012, 11:06 AM
Nope. Tennis is better without him. lol at the screen name.

Great, love your avatar. How do you upload avatars?

Prisoner of Birth
09-15-2012, 11:07 AM
Any fan of Tennis should.

moonpie
09-15-2012, 11:07 AM
Yes, I miss him . There was a noticeable lack of buzz in Cincy this year without Nadal. I am sure this Forum is not as much fun for haters either without Nadal to bully. Personally, I tolerate Rafa's game style but love the energy and excitement he brings to the court. Wish him a speedy recovery and warp speed return in the rankings.

silencer1
09-15-2012, 11:10 AM
Ofc. Every tennis fan wants Rafa back.

ruerooo
09-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Yeeeees.
Game is not the same without him.

NYC-er, USO fan, go every year, went this year ...

Just . Not . The . Same.

And that's not even his best surface.

:-(

#RAFAWILLRETURN

Murrayfan31
09-15-2012, 11:15 AM
There are Rafa fans and there are tennis fans. I choose to be a tennis fan. End of thread.

Prisoner of Birth
09-15-2012, 11:22 AM
There are Rafa fans and there are tennis fans. I choose to be a tennis fan. End of thread.

A Nadal fan can't be a Tennis fan? If that's what you're suggesting, why not?

ruerooo
09-15-2012, 11:23 AM
A Nadal fan can't be a Tennis fan? If that's what you're suggesting, why not?

I know, right?

Especially that from a Murray fan.

I supported MAndy at the final, since Rafa wasn't there to participate.

Sometimes I wonder if TT posters post in threads just to start fights.

:-?

kishnabe
09-15-2012, 11:30 AM
Yes.....It fun to see him lost matches, not miss them.

monfed
09-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Yes, I miss Ralph. :(
I was gonna start a thread today about how much I miss Ralph, but you beat me to it, Ms Ralph.

I miss Ralph chasing Fed's slam count, it must really suck to be his fan right now knowing he's fallen behind.His knees are falling apart like the Titanic,it breaks my heart. It'll be sad if he just goes out like a claydud(which some ppl still think he is,sadly).

But as a fan there is always RG , so my Rafa will win RG again and show the detractors that he has no plans to quit.
I'm so thankful for the red dirt to keep my Rafa hopeful of the future. :D

Prisoner of Birth
09-15-2012, 11:32 AM
I know, right?

Especially that from a Murray fan.

I supported MAndy at the final, since Rafa wasn't there to participate.

Sometimes I wonder if TT posters post in threads just to start fights.

:-?

I was pulling for Murray, too, but that has more to do Murray being too good a player not to have a Slam than anything else. I like Djokovic just as much, if not more. It's ridiculous how personal people take the rivalries and discussions. Lighten up, even the players like and respect each other.

Ms Nadal
09-15-2012, 11:42 AM
It has been good without all Rafa's whinging though :). He is terrible with all that. It has been nice and quiet and the tennis has been the topic of discussion as it should be.

Prisoner of Birth
09-15-2012, 11:44 AM
It has been good without all Rafa's whinging though :). He is terrible with all that. It has been nice and quiet and the tennis has been the topic of discussion as it should be.

You should probably have been 'Ms Tennis.'

Ms Nadal
09-15-2012, 11:45 AM
You should probably have been 'Ms Tennis.'

Exactly! I am a fair person with criticism.

jones101
09-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Yeeeees.
Game is not the same without him.

NYC-er, USO fan, go every year, went this year ...

Just . Not . The . Same.

And that's not even his best surface.

#RAFAWILLRETURN

I didnt miss him until the USO, you could feel his absence there.

90's Clay
09-15-2012, 11:51 AM
definitely miss the Rafster. Its gonna be so sad when he retired.. There are just NO guys with that kind of star power and ability coming up in the ranks.

If I gotta watch another freakin pusher snoozfest in the finals between Djoker-Murray on gonna puke

Cesc Fabregas
09-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Most entertaining player to watch in the men's game over the past decade. Need him back.

Cesc Fabregas
09-15-2012, 12:01 PM
We MISSED this at the US Open this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG90-qSU_Ww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxRDaJOBipM&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKiEq8IrKJs&feature=relmfu

PrinceMoron
09-15-2012, 12:19 PM
You can see him lose to Rosol on youTube as much as you like.

PhrygianDominant
09-15-2012, 12:24 PM
I miss rafa. Strong competitor, hope he comes back, even if I don't like his tennis aesthetically...

oneness
09-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Miss him tons.

A Little Less Life and Death - Steve Tignor

http://www.tennis.com/news/2012/08/a-little-less-life-and-death/38868/#.UFThoxxQNmg

U.S. Open seems a little flat without Rafael Nadal - Bill Dwyre

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/29/sports/la-sp-dwyre-us-open-20120830

http://blogs.wsj.com/dailyfix/2012/08/30/tennis-how-to-fix-the-u-s-open/

Ms Nadal
09-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Rafa has gone people. I really don't think he will be back. He has been gone for ages! Tennis isn't the same without him. The buzz he brings to a match isn't there. He is so unique. Only one Rafa!

Mainad
09-15-2012, 12:56 PM
definitely miss the Rafster. Its gonna be so sad when he retired.. There are just NO guys with that kind of star power and ability coming up in the ranks.

Rafa is unique. I just don't understand how anyone who loves the tennis scene cannot miss him?

If I gotta watch another freakin pusher snoozfest in the finals between Djoker-Murray on gonna puke

Seems a bit ironic you saying that. I just watched some clips of the 2010 USO final and it was endless extended baseline rallies until one or other player finally managed to end the point with a winner or was forced into a fault. Just like in 2012. Similarly, the final set went to 6-2 (although it was a 4th set rather than a 5th) and Nadal converted championship point after Djokovic missed a forehand, again just like in 2012.

Ditto for 2011. Each of the last 3 USO finals were not very dissimilar in style IMO.

OddJack
09-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Would be nice if he came back and stayed long enough to lose 9 straight times to Rodge

90's Clay
09-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Rafa is unique. I just don't understand how anyone who loves the tennis scene cannot miss him?

Seems a bit ironic you saying that. I just watched some clips of the 2010 USO final and it was endless extended baseline rallies until one or other player finally managed to end the point with a winner or was forced into a fault. Just like in 2012. Similarly, the final set went to 6-2 (although it was a 4th set rather than a 5th) and Nadal converted championship point after Djokovic missed a forehand, again just like in 2012.

Ditto for 2011. Each of the last 3 USO finals were not very dissimilar in style IMO.

Some of the Djoker-Nadal matches can get a bit boring, but most of the times they have me on the edge of my seat ( like the USO last year or AO this year, or even the french. Just about all their matches I was really into the match). Yet watching the Murray-Djoker USO final, it was like wake me up when its over.

I haven't been able to get into even ONE Murray-Djoker slam match yet

Mainad
09-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Some of the Djoker-Nadal matches can get a bit boring, but most of the times they have me on the edge of my seat ( like the USO last year or AO this year, or even the french. Just about all their matches I was really into the match). Yet watching the Murray-Djoker USO final, it was like wake me up when its over.

I haven't been able to get into even ONE Murray-Djoker slam match yet

Oh come on! Their 2012 AO semi-final was one of the best matches ever played and was the perfect curtain raiser for the final. And you can't argue that their USO final didn't have dramatic twists and turns even if the level of play was a bit patchier because of the windy conditions.

tistrapukcipeht
09-15-2012, 01:10 PM
No, I won't miss Roddick neither.

90's Clay
09-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Oh come on! Their 2012 AO semi-final was one of the best matches ever played and was the perfect curtain raiser for the final. And you can't argue that their USO final didn't have dramatic twists and turns even if the level of play was a bit patchier because of the windy conditions.

Murray is completely afraid to force the issue or even come to the net 90-95 percent of the time.. Nadal and Djoker at least have some of that force the issue mentality.. I can't count the amount of times, Murray could have came into the net and end the point yet refused to do so. Whenever Nole plays Murray its as though Nole adapts Murray's strategy or "out pushing the pusher".

Maybe you can enjoy that but I sure as hell can't

firepanda
09-15-2012, 01:24 PM
Murray is completely afraid to force the issue or even come to the net 90-95 percent of the time.. Nadal and Djoker at least have some of that force the issue mentality.. I can't count the amount of times, Murray could have came into the net and end the point yet refused to do so. Whenever Nole plays Murray its as though Nole adapts Murray's strategy or "out pushing the pusher".

At this level, you don't get pushers. You have junkballers who mess with the opponent's mind, you have defensive baseliners like Ferrer. The fact Murray prefers to let others make the mistake doesn't make him a pusher. He is simply clever.

Anyway, I do miss Nadal. His style never gets old and he has the most energy in the game. He would be my second favourite of the Top 4, after Djokovic. Even the haters should miss him, he's fun to hate.

90's Clay
09-15-2012, 01:26 PM
At this level, you don't get pushers. You have junkballers who mess with the opponent's mind, you have defensive baseliners like Ferrer. The fact Murray prefers to let others make the mistake doesn't make him a pusher. He is simply clever.

Anyway, I do miss Nadal. His style never gets old and he has the most energy in the game. He would be my second favourite of the Top 4, after Djokovic. Even the haters should miss him, he's fun to hate.

"A clever junk baller" if you will who just chips and blocks shots back until his opponent makes a mistake. A PATHETIC style of tennis. Which makes my interest in the game decline even further from where it was.. When a player with that style of game gets to the top of the tennis word, it shows the sad state the game has become

svijk
09-15-2012, 01:36 PM
well of course, he's missed, he is an all time great !! Having said that, hate these kind of yes/ no bs threads.

Mainad
09-15-2012, 01:37 PM

I repeat. Did you not see the 2012 AO semi-final? I just cannot understand how you could write that match off as boring! Yes, Murray is a bit too tentative at times and it has probably cost him but at the USO final he came out in the final set with a renewed determination that belied his past collapses and took the game back to Djokovic with a vengeance. Probably assuming that he had already turned the tide as on previous occasions, Djoker was completely taken by surprise and quickly floundered trying to counter Murray's unexpected aggression on serve and renewed power on his groundstrokes. In that 5th set, where it really counted, Murray forced the issue with a vengeance. He seems to have turned an important corner in that regard.

Watching the 2010 and 2011 finals, I hardly saw Nadal and Djokovic approach the net at all. They just battled it out from the baseline much like Djokovic and Murray did in 2012. As I say, all of the past 3 USO finals have been very similar in style from what I can see albeit Nadal hit the ball with a bit more aggression as he typically does.

I get that you don't like Murray or his playing style but it seems to me you pre-judge him and every match he plays and condemn him for adopting the same tactics that Nadal and Djokovic also frequently adopt. IMO more prejudice than fair and objective assessment.

ctromano
09-15-2012, 01:43 PM
my wife does... ha ha ha

CCNM
09-15-2012, 01:49 PM
It does seem odd to not hear his name or see him play, but that gives the other players a chance to be recognized (get well Rafa-hoping to see at least 2-3 more years of Fedal)

Agassifan
09-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Not really, but would be good to have him back (like Soderling)

sureshs
09-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Tennis has hit bottom, standard-wise. It is time for Rafa to raise the bar.

Tennis_Maestro
09-15-2012, 02:26 PM

People are welcoming you like this because you're a fan of his due to a "physical attraction" and not for tennis reasons.

pound cat
09-15-2012, 02:45 PM
I miss Nadal in the same way as I will miss Federer when he retires. He and Nadal have BEEN tennis for so many years,that the rest of the top 10 seem to be afterthoughts (with the exception of Djokovic and now Murray esp in the UK.)

Semi-Pro
09-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Would be nice if he came back and stayed long enough to lose 9 straight times to Rodge

If he loses to Rodge, he's not healthy:)

RF20Lennon
09-15-2012, 03:30 PM

dont mind. We have a long history of nadal trolls who have had usernames like yours so many others mistaken you for a troll! But you seem decent :) so im sure itll be all good from here

pound cat
09-15-2012, 03:37 PM
dont mind. We have a long history of nadal trolls who have had usernames like yours so many others mistaken you for a troll! But you seem decent :) so im sure itll be all good from here

And if anyone would dare to call themselves Mrs. Nadal or Mr. Nadal that would set off a huge chain of reactions no doubt...

RF20Lennon
09-15-2012, 03:43 PM
And if anyone would dare to call themselves Mrs. Nadal or Mr. Nadal that would set off a huge chain of reactions no doubt...

yes this is also true!

Paul Murphy
09-15-2012, 07:15 PM
Of course, the game is more interesting with him around.

Defcon
09-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Don't miss his tennis, do miss his presence in the game.

OddJack
09-15-2012, 07:54 PM
If he loses to Rodge, he's not healthy:)

If anything, now we know that he was not healthy from day one. With that congenital disorder in his toe or whatever. We just have to accept he is super human. He is living proof that you can be successful with little or no talent.
A true inspiration to all of us.

mistik
09-15-2012, 08:19 PM
I really want to see some young new exciting talents.I am afraid ı yet to see them.I am bored with Nadal,just like bored with top 4.It is all about the same old faces.Enough is enough.

Clarky21
09-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Not really. Especially at this time of year when all he would be doing if he were playing is mugging up the indoor season. He should just sit on the sidelines until the clay season rolls around next year,and then after it's over,go on hiatus again until the clay season rolls around again,rinse and repeat. He's useless any other time of the season anyway.

Sid_Vicious
09-15-2012, 08:32 PM
After watching Djokovic's horrendous body language throughout much of the USO final, I definitely miss Nadal. Last year Nadal was getting a bigger beating from Djokovic than Djokovic was getting from Murray this year, but Nadal still played with very high intensity. The third set of last years final was absolutely glorious.

Sentinel
09-15-2012, 09:53 PM
Tennis has hit bottom, standard-wise. It is time for Rafa to raise the bar.

Yeah you are right. I miss Nadal, will be back in clay season anyway (as Clarky has said). He could easily play from AO to WO and rest the rest of the year for 5 years more.

tennisbuck
09-15-2012, 10:09 PM
No not really. Tbh i don't. I really disliked his gamesmanship. Haters, please don't hate

cc0509
09-15-2012, 10:41 PM
After watching Djokovic's horrendous body language throughout much of the USO final, I definitely miss Nadal. Last year Nadal was getting a bigger beating from Djokovic than Djokovic was getting from Murray this year, but Nadal still played with very high intensity.

Couldn't agree more.

Tony48
09-15-2012, 10:43 PM
Don't miss his tennis, do miss his presence in the game.

100% this.

Sabratha
09-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Yes, because he's an important member of the tour and is holding a major at the moment, having won ten before.

Zarfot Z
09-15-2012, 11:15 PM
Not really.

PrinceMoron
09-16-2012, 12:13 AM
Every time I have had a chance to see him play I have taken the time and gone, not because of some inherent appeal, but because I knew he won't be around for ever.

Bit like Federer the next few years, get out and see him before it is too late.

So WTF Federer/Nadal was a double whammy opportunity for me, even if it was RR stage. Who knows how many times they will meet again in a final. Maybe never. Maybe Indian Wells was the last ever match up and RG the last ever final.

-RF-
09-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Not at all.

tacou
09-16-2012, 09:13 AM
yes. Olympics and USO were great but felt empty without him

RF20Lennon
09-16-2012, 09:15 AM
Cant say i missed him because I dont like his style of play but yes it benefits tennis in a huge way when he plays

90's Clay
09-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Not really. Especially at this time of year when all he would be doing if he were playing is mugging up the indoor season. He should just sit on the sidelines until the clay season rolls around next year,and then after it's over,go on hiatus again until the clay season rolls around again,rinse and repeat. He's useless any other time of the season anyway.

I guess thats why he has won all 4 slams??

Clarky21
09-16-2012, 09:49 AM
I guess thats why he has won all 4 slams??

So? Other than winning on clay this year,what else did he do on other surfaces? Nadal has not won anything off of clay for 2 years,and by the time he ever gets back out there,it will be going on 3 years since his last title not on clay. His entire career has been like this so I don't really get why you're getting all worked up about what I said.

BreakPoint
09-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Any fan of Tennis should.
You mean fans of bolo forehands, loud grunting, leg raise fist pumps, time wasting, and butt picking should.

Fans of tennis shouldn't.

monfed
09-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Cant say i missed him because I dont like his style of play but yes it benefits tennis in a huge way when he plays

Are you sure? :shock:

Warriorroger
09-16-2012, 10:08 AM
To be honest no. Tennis is greater than Nadal, great champion as he is, it's refreshing to not see the all the things he do to stall and unsettle opponents. Tired of his complaining and whining.

fps
09-16-2012, 10:11 AM
Yes, absolutely, he's one of the best players around, a proven champion, one of the benchmarks of modern tennis, so the big tournaments are diminished by his absence. It would seem that this will be the pattern for the rest of his career :(

RF20Lennon
09-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Are you sure? :shock:

as in he attracts fans hence good for the sport not that his style of playing benefits the sport. That for sure it doesnt

Ms Nadal
09-16-2012, 10:37 AM
You mean fans of bolo forehands, loud grunting, leg raise fist pumps, time wasting, and butt picking should.

Haha. Why do people get so hung up on those things?. Rafa is just celebrating and expressing himself. He just has habits, that is all.

R.Federer
09-16-2012, 10:44 AM
nah its better without him

Povl Carstensen
09-16-2012, 10:59 AM
I dont wish any player to go out because of injuries.

Prisoner of Birth
09-16-2012, 11:08 AM
So? Other than winning on clay this year,what else did he do on other surfaces? Nadal has not won anything off of clay for 2 years,and by the time he ever gets back out there,it will be going on 3 years since his last title not on clay. His entire career has been like this so I don't really get why you're getting all worked up about what I said.

Since when is Clay not a surface?

Prisoner of Birth
09-16-2012, 11:09 AM

Why are you more interested in his buttpicking than his shotmaking? Is that all you look at throughout all of his matches?

Clarky21
09-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Since when is Clay not a surface?

I never said it wasn't,but d*mn,in going on 3 years he could have won something off of clay. That's an eternity in tennis years without winning a thing off of one's best surface. Especially when you think about how many tournaments he has played in those 3 years,and how he still didn't manage to win something off of clay. It's just bizarre to me.

Ms Nadal
09-16-2012, 11:15 AM
I never said it wasn't,but d*mn,in going on 3 years he could have won something off of clay. That's an eternity in tennis years without winning a thing off of one's best surface. Especially when you think about how many tournaments he has played in those 3 years,and how he still didn't manage to win something off of clay. It's just bizarre to me.

What about Roger, Novak and Murray? How many clay titles have they won lately? Every player has a surface they excel on. I don't think that means they are less talented. A title is a tiltle regardless of surface.

Povl Carstensen
09-16-2012, 11:17 AM
No one said clay is not a surface.

Prisoner of Birth
09-16-2012, 11:18 AM

Federer and Djokovic are simply better hardcourters than he is. That's the simple explanation. So is Murray, these days, in 3-setters. He's made reasonably good runs on all surfaces.

Prisoner of Birth
09-16-2012, 11:19 AM
No one said clay is not a surface.

It was a rhetorical question.

Clarky21
09-16-2012, 12:22 PM
What about Roger, Novak and Murray? How many clay titles have they won lately? Every player has a surface they excel on. I don't think that means they are less talented. A title is a tiltle regardless of surface.

Well,Fed did win The Madrid Ice Capades which is labeled as being played on clay so I guess that counts for him. As far as the other 2 are concerned I agree with you,and have pointed it out myself. Nadal really should have won something not on clay in 3 years,though. And he does get more scorn about it than anyone else because his best surface is seen as a peasants only surface by most of the folks around here. If he had won primarily on hard courts,not a peep would be uttered about it. Double standards are a funny thing like that.

Povl Carstensen
09-16-2012, 01:26 PM
It was a rhetorical question.And I answered it.

TheF1Bob
09-16-2012, 02:12 PM
I miss his water bottles, no?

smoledman
09-16-2012, 02:12 PM
I will miss the beatdowns he gets on hardcourts.

Ms Nadal
09-16-2012, 02:20 PM
I will miss the beatdowns he gets on hardcourts.

Which hardcourt beatdown is your favourite?

smoledman
09-16-2012, 02:24 PM

2007 YEC semis
2008 Chennai
2008 AO semis
2009 Cincy semis
2009 USO semis
2009 Paris semis
2009 London round robin
2010 AO quarters
2011 Tokyo final
2011 London round robin
2012 Indian Wells semis

Ms Nadal
09-16-2012, 02:29 PM
2007 YEC semis
2008 Chennai
2008 AO semis
2009 Cincy semis
2009 USO semis
2009 Paris semis
2009 London round robin
2010 AO quarters
2011 Tokyo final
2011 London round robin
2012 Indian Wells semis

Haha! quite a list you have there. What a great memory you have! :)

Clarky21
09-16-2012, 03:10 PM
2007 YEC semis
2008 Chennai
2008 AO semis
2009 Cincy semis
2009 USO semis
2009 Paris semis
2009 London round robin
2010 AO quarters
2011 Tokyo final
2011 London round robin
2012 Indian Wells semis

All of those put together do not beat 6-1-6-3-6-0 in a slam final.

vernonbc
09-16-2012, 03:11 PM
2007 YEC semis
2008 Chennai
2008 AO semis
2009 Cincy semis
2009 USO semis
2009 Paris semis
2009 London round robin
2010 AO quarters
2011 Tokyo final
2011 London round robin
2012 Indian Wells semis
Personally, I most enjoyed the beatdowns he delivered at
2012 Australian Open
2011 Miami
2009 Australian Open
2008 Wimbledon
2006 Dubai
2004 Miami
And that's not even counting all the beauties on clay. ;)

Ms Nadal
09-16-2012, 03:34 PM
2012 Australian Open
2011 Miami
2009 Australian Open
2008 Wimbledon
2006 Dubai
2004 Miami

Exactly! Well said! :)

MichaelNadal
09-16-2012, 03:43 PM
2012 Australian Open
2011 Miami
2009 Australian Open
2008 Wimbledon
2006 Dubai
2004 Miami

http://michaeljacksonanimatedgifs.com/images/others/mjgifs15.gif

Ms Nadal
09-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Gifs are all the range on here, eh?. What is wrong with some words? Funny, anyhow! Haha!

NadalDramaQueen
09-16-2012, 04:16 PM
2012 Australian Open
2011 Miami
2009 Australian Open
2008 Wimbledon
2006 Dubai
2004 Miami

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/dd1.gif

While not all of those were beatdowns, it was a good post nonetheless. 8)

Gifs are all the range on here, eh?. What is wrong with some words? Funny, anyhow! Haha!

Get with the program.

mistik
09-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Even ı am bored with him I still wish him to comeback but that will not happen.İf it happens,it is going to be painful process for Nadal,just like Borg after he tried to comeback.
Did ı miss him ? NO.I think both on and off the court he isnt same exciting figure as he once was.

SStrikerR
09-16-2012, 04:39 PM
I always enjoy watching him play..in a best of 3 format. Basically in best of 5, it's either a boring straight sets beat down of a scrub that just gets sad after a while, or a match against a top player that lasts over 3.5 hours. I like watching nadal, but not for that long. Personally one of my favorite matches of his was the 2010 yec final. Not because Fed won, but because it was a close match, high stakes, some great rallies/long points, yet the match wasn't too long.

cknobman
09-17-2012, 06:51 AM
I'm not missing him but rather enjoying Murray step up in his place.

BreakPoint
09-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Why are you more interested in his buttpicking than his shotmaking? Is that all you look at throughout all of his matches?
What "shotmaking"? His loud grunting distracts me from seeing any shots that he hits.

billnepill
09-17-2012, 02:09 PM
2012 Australian Open
2011 Miami
2009 Australian Open
2008 Wimbledon
2006 Dubai
2004 Miami

Not beat downs......

tennis_pro
09-17-2012, 02:20 PM
2012 Australian Open
2011 Miami
2009 Australian Open
2008 Wimbledon
2006 Dubai
2004 Miami

you bitter? do you even know what a beatdown is?

monfed
09-17-2012, 02:43 PM
http://michaeljacksonanimatedgifs.com/images/others/mjgifs15.gif

Looks like you have the definition of a beatdown wrong too, like your fellow Ralpheena. So its YOU who got "shamoan'd". Feel pretty stupid now, don't you?

smoledman
09-17-2012, 03:01 PM
20 years from now someone will stumble across this thread and wonder what the hell we primitives were going on about...

beast of mallorca
09-17-2012, 04:11 PM
What "shotmaking"? His loud grunting distracts me from seeing any shots that he hits.

We can see BP that you have a thing for grunting, tight shorts of boys and butts,
we know how you roll. :twisted::twisted:

smoledman
09-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Shotmaker:

http://s3.tinypic.com/2qlanb7.jpg

RF20Lennon
09-17-2012, 04:47 PM
2012 Australian Open
2011 Miami
2009 Australian Open
2008 Wimbledon
2006 Dubai
2004 Miami
Please enlighten me as to how these were beatdowns?? Its only a beatdown if the loser does not even win a set. 2 of the above went 5! and one was 4 and the other was 3 in dubai.