PDA

View Full Version : I miss Ralph

monfed
09-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Is it just me? The way Ralph was going at Fed's slam count like a raging bull, it was soo fun to watch,wasn't it? Seeing him grunt like a real man and chase down every ball from side to side was so exciting. I especially liked how he'd sit down at changeovers and arrange his bottles, so cute hehe. :oops:
I felt sad to see Ralph sit out and watch Fed bring the slam count difference back to 6 at Wimbledon.That was especially crushing how all his RGs have been cancelled out by Fed's Wimby's. :(
With his creaking knees , it's sad that he may not recover as well as he used to when he had injuries..Oops I meant when he didnt have injury....Oh but wait he did say he had injuries isn't it?

It's also sad that Ralph might not usurp Fed's slam count now that he's not healthy and the others have finally stepped up(like Murray). He must feel so down right now. Has our beloved bull finally made his peace and is he happy with his slam count? :(

cc0509
09-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Is it just me? The way Ralph was going at Fed's slam count like a raging bull, it was soo fun to watch,wasn't it? Seeing him grunt like a real man and chase down every ball from side to side was so exciting. I especially liked how he'd sit down at changeovers and arrange his bottles, so cute hehe. :oops:
I felt sad to see Ralph sit out and watch Fed bring the slam count difference back to 6 at Wimbledon.That was especially crushing how all his RGs have been cancelled out by Fed's Wimby's. :(
With his creaking knees , it's sad that he may not recover as well as he used to when he had injuries..Oops I meant when he didnt have injury....Oh but wait he did say he had injuries isn't it?

It's also sad that Ralph might not usurp Fed's slam count now that he's not healthy and the others have finally stepped up(like Murray). He must feel so down right now. Has our beloved bull finally made his peace and is he happy with his slam count? :(

Nope, he is not done, you wait and see.

Murrayfan31
09-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Rafa was more of a matchup problem for Murray tbh. The proof is now.

Clarky21
09-16-2012, 08:30 PM
Nope, he is not done, you wait and see.

Yes he is,and it will bring truckloads of unadulterated glee into the mundane lives of BP,Monfed,Magnus,Drakulie,etc... Taking joy out of Nadal's suffering and early retirement is fun for them. Too bad Nadal is forced to give them the satisfaction.

jonnythan
09-16-2012, 08:31 PM
What's with people calling Rafa Ralph?

Ralph and Rafael are completely different names with different origins.

Murrayfan31
09-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Ralph Nadole.

Clarky21
09-16-2012, 08:38 PM

Because they think they're clever,when in fact,they just look silly. And Iirc,they ripped off that dumb nickname from Brad Gilbert,which should tell you enough as it is.

NadalDramaQueen
09-16-2012, 08:39 PM

Same with Federer and Fred.

Rafa will be back. This time it's personal.

cc0509
09-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Yes he is,and it will bring truckloads of unadulterated glee into the mundane lives of BP,Monfed,Magnus,Drakulie,etc... Taking joy out of Nadal's suffering and early retirement is fun for them. Too bad Nadal is forced to give them the satisfaction.

Nope, I will believe it when I see it, sorry. My prediction is that he is not done and he still has a couple of years left.

Agassifan
09-16-2012, 08:46 PM
I felt sad to see Ralph sit out and watch Fed bring the slam count difference back to 6 at Wimbledon.

Ummm.. Rafa just lost at W and Fed won at W. Fed didn't gain anything when Rafa sat out at USO.

monfed
09-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Ummm.. Rafa just lost at W and Fed won at W. Fed didn't gain anything when Rafa sat out at USO.

No I meant I felt dejected when Federer won Wimby when he wasnt supposed to thereby cancelling out Ralph's latest RG crown. Now the gap is back to 6. :(

Seth
09-16-2012, 08:51 PM

Petros Sampras.

Sentinel
09-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Aww monfed, lemme give you a hug for missing Ralph.

-- Sentihug

Because they think they're clever,when in fact,they just look silly. .

****, Egg, Prolisec, Rolaids, Djesus ... so clever :D

Clarky21
09-16-2012, 09:50 PM

-- Sentihug

Better than Ralph.

Sabratha
09-16-2012, 10:08 PM

I doubt it.

tennisMVP
09-16-2012, 10:29 PM

Nobody has ever been able to predict Nadal. Based on what I'm reading in this forum "Nadal retiring very soon", Nadal will have 15 slam titles to his name by this time next year. I mean, has a forum ever been more wrong? It's crazy how off the majority of predictions are each year. So whatever the majority opinion is right now ("Nadal retiring very soon"), expect the opposite to occur.

Gorecki
09-17-2012, 12:35 AM
Better than Ralph.

what about "Balco" instead?

Bartelby
09-17-2012, 12:40 AM
More inside dope from Gorecki!

kalyan4fedever
09-17-2012, 12:55 AM

Totally agree on that 'Fred' part, addressing federer as fred is totally annoying. Fed, feddy, GOAT is ok as they remain close to his actual name and may sound cute but fred really ?

TennisLovaLova
09-17-2012, 01:11 AM
Fred > Ralph

Sentinel
09-17-2012, 02:37 AM
Totally agree on that 'Fred' part, addressing federer as fred is totally annoying. Fed, feddy, GOAT is ok as they remain close to his actual name and may sound cute but fred really ?

C'mon, long before you joined I started "Fred" in response to Ralph, so the Rafa fans would not think we were singling out Rafa. I also started "Noel" for Nole.

(Actually I didn't invent "Fred", i just started using it consistently for evening things out, so i can't really take credit).

Sentinel
09-17-2012, 02:45 AM
what about "Balco" instead?

Nalco, Nadalco, Ralphco, Ralco, ... great idea, Gorecki, but I am afraid my sophisticated, refined, classy friend Clarky will not be impressed ;).

Btw, why is monfed missing Ralph ? Has Balco been getting out in the early rounds or qualifiers at the USO and OG ?? Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Sterdal around for some time. Has Needal been injured of late ? Or is Roidal just losing early ?

:D :D

tennisMVP
09-17-2012, 03:12 AM
Ralph is a good name, I like it more than Rafa.

Gorecki
09-17-2012, 04:29 AM
Nalco, Nadalco, Ralphco, Ralco, ... great idea, Gorecki, but I am afraid my sophisticated, refined, classy friend Clarky will not be impressed ;).

Btw, why is monfed missing Ralph ? Has Balco been getting out in the early rounds or qualifiers at the USO and OG ?? Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Sterdal around for some time. Has Needal been injured of late ? Or is Roidal just losing early ?

:D :D

yes. one must wonder why it is so funy to generate a torrent of insults of Noval Djokovic, and one simple name as Ralph ragrding Rafael Nadal (not even insultive) is not funny?

it's all about class and lack of it... i guess

Gorecki
09-17-2012, 04:31 AM
More inside dope from Gorecki!

funny you ignore all the junk posted by your fellow Clarky and concentrate in one single post by me that is created in a jest

that is beyond double standards. it is called hypocrisy... and you are a king of it!

Bartelby
09-17-2012, 05:02 AM
Jesting is different from an obsession.

funny you ignore all the junk posted by your fellow Clarky and concentrate in one single post by me that is created in a jest

that is beyond double standards. it is called hypocrisy... and you are a king of it!

Carsomyr
09-17-2012, 05:10 AM

Fred arose around 2008 when Fed was playing awful and losing to guys he routines in his sleep. It was suggested his then unknown brother "Fred" had replaced him.

Sentinel
09-17-2012, 05:31 AM
Fred arose around 2008 when Fed was playing awful and losing to guys he routines in his sleep. It was suggested his then unknown brother "Fred" had replaced him.

I thought that's when "********" arose.

Gorecki
09-17-2012, 06:08 AM
Jesting is different from an obsession.

yes. i agree. but for your information i am taken... so no chance for you there baby!!!

monfed
09-17-2012, 08:09 AM

-- Sentihug

Aww thank you Senti sir *hug*

But I wish I would've got a hug from you after my Rafa got Rosoled. But Alas! noone was there to hug/console me. :(

kalyan4fedever
09-17-2012, 08:11 AM

But I wish I would've got a hug from you after my Rafa got Rosoled. But Alas! noone was there to hug/console me. :(

Hug ur gf ;)

RF20Lennon
09-17-2012, 08:17 AM
Better than Ralph.

I don't get proselic and rolaids

Clarky21
09-17-2012, 08:20 AM
I don't get proselic and rolaids

Senti spelled Prilosec wrong,so it's no wonder you didn't get it. Lol. Anyway,**** skipped a press conference earlier this year because he said he had heartburn. That's why I started calling him those names.

http://www.prilosecotc.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolaids

Sentinel
09-17-2012, 08:30 AM
Senti spelled Prilosec wrong,so it's no wonder you didn't get it. Lol. Anyway,**** skipped a press conference earlier this year because he said he had heartburn. That's why I started calling him those names.

Poor Mr. Djokovic was suffering and all you could do was call him names. Rafa fans are so cruel when someone is suffering :)

RF20Lennon
09-17-2012, 08:32 AM

Oh ok I see LOL

Clarky21
09-17-2012, 08:35 AM
Poor Mr. Djokovic was suffering and all you could do was call him names. Rafa fans are so cruel when someone is suffering :)

We should call in a priest so he can have his last rights read to him. Poor guy is suffering from heartburn so badly it rivals the sick and starving in Africa.

Bartelby
09-17-2012, 08:38 AM
I didn't suggest you were obsessed with me.

yes. i agree. but for your information i am taken... so no chance for you there baby!!!

Clarky21
09-17-2012, 08:52 AM
Gorecki is "taken"? :shock: His partner must be a saint.

Sentinel
09-17-2012, 08:56 AM

Judging from your shattered state, I think we'll all need to group hug you tightly if Mr Raphael retires. Some folks are already hinting at that.

kishnabe
09-17-2012, 09:13 AM
Have you lost the plot of *******s, Monfed?

It great that you miss him....but that was very passionate from ******* standards.

The-Champ
09-17-2012, 09:27 AM
I hate Nadal. His H2H over Federer is giving people in Bangalore nightmares :(

monfed
09-17-2012, 10:05 AM
I hate Nadal. His H2H over Federer is giving people in Bangalore nightmares :(

Hey, The-Chump, I'd appreciate it if you let me mourn in peace about Ralph's extended absence from the game.
Please take your hate elsewhere,kthx. :)

TheF1Bob
09-17-2012, 10:11 AM
Rafa was more of a matchup problem for Murray tbh. The proof is now.

True story bra. 8)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/644219_486390934704902_1875466590_n.jpg

batz
09-17-2012, 10:50 AM
True story bra. 8)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/644219_486390934704902_1875466590_n.jpg

Novak was playing though, eh bra - how did he do?

RF20Lennon
09-17-2012, 11:23 AM
LOL my guess is Rafa will be back for the WTF cause their still showing ads of him

Backspin1183
09-12-2013, 09:22 PM

You must be so happy to see your Ralph back and winning 2 slams this year. For your sake I hope he wins a few more next year. :)

Chico
09-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Because they think they're clever,when in fact,they just look silly. And Iirc,they ripped off that dumb nickname from Brad Gilbert,which should tell you enough as it is.

What a hypocrite. Unbelievable. :oops::roll:

Disgruntled Worker
09-12-2013, 09:43 PM
You must be so happy to see your Ralph back and winning 2 slams this year. For your sake I hope he wins a few more next year. :)

Holy necro-bump, Batman!

BrooklynNY
09-12-2013, 09:46 PM
awwwww :D

THUNDERVOLLEY
09-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Someone thought he was funny with this thread--taking a woefully undeseved comfort in Nadal's major's status...thinking it would sit at a certain number...

Amusing...but in a very different way.

tipsa...don'tlikehim!
09-13-2013, 03:07 AM

To be honest, i think tennis was missing Nadal, let's face it, even if they is more interesting tennis to watch (Dolgopolov, Tommy Haas, Federer, etc), these players don't go far in tournaments anymore... Murray/Djokovic rivalry is so boring, that's why it's nice to see Nadal back. He's not playing the most beautiful tennis of course when you compare to Federer, but it's still much more interesting to watch that Murrovic.

MichaelNadal
09-13-2013, 08:14 AM
Someone thought he was funny with this thread--taking a woefully undeseved comfort in Nadal's major's status...thinking it would sit at a certain number...

Amusing...but in a very different way.

Gotta love Nadal, always proving people wrong.

Sid_Vicious
09-13-2013, 09:27 AM
:lol: :lol:

A true gem.