PDA

View Full Version : Why Isn't My Post Showing Up?

diredesire
08-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Hopefully this will clear up the continuing confusion about how the FS/T section works. READ the sticky, and it will become clear.

ATTENTION: All For Sale/Trade classified ads will be filtered. This means your post will not show up immediately, but will be held up by our moderator for approval. Please do not post your ad multiple times, as this will only delay your ad further. Also, no new products, dealers or links to E-Bay auctions are allowed. The classified section is here so Talk Tennis members can sell and trade used personal equipment only. Posts by dealers, clubs and pros for used demo stock, old stock or overstocked items will not be approved.

Unless you are making a change to your ad, such as lowering the price of items, we do not allow bumps to bring a post back to the top of the forum.

Please clearly define the age and condition of each item in a classified ad. Condition should be rated on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being new. Having an "out of 10" rating is mandatory, as ads without this rating will be automatically hard deleted. Posts identifying a product's condition from 9.6 - 10.0 will be refused, as we'll assume this means new. If the age and condition of each item is not listed we will assume it is new and the entire post will be deleted. If selling multiple items and one violates a policy, the entire post will be deleted.

We reserve the right to refuse any ad.

Thanks for your cooperation.

TW Staff
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=150

diredesire
08-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Here is how to improve your chances of getting a FS/T thread approved!

Follow this checklist, and you will greatly increase your chances.

Post an "out of 10" rating. Example: 8.0/10
INCLUDE DETAILS in your post. This is especially important if your frame is in very good shape (9+/10). If you state "excellent condition, only used a few times," Chances are you WILL NOT pass the filter. Include details, people.
Include contact information. It's a pain for us to have to approve EVERY "interested" post after your initial post.
Include a picture whenever possible.
Include other pertinent info, leaving details out only makes the filtering admin/mod think twice. Make it easier for US.

TokyopunK
08-22-2008, 01:25 PM
"The classified section is here so Talk Tennis members can sell and trade used personal equipment only."

Only related to tennis, right?

And is it mandatory to have a price in the post?

diredesire
08-23-2008, 11:58 PM
"The classified section is here so Talk Tennis members can sell and trade used personal equipment only."

Only related to tennis, right?

And is it mandatory to have a price in the post?

As for now, the items are only related to tennis, although if you are trying to trade something (lets say electronics), you might be able to get approved if you're trading for tennis gear? It hasn't been much of an issue thus far, I'd check with the admins.

It isn't strictly "required" to have a price in the post, but IMO it's so much easier for EVERYONE involved to have a price posted. (not required in the sense that your ad can still be passed w/o price, but it's much better to)

TW Staff
08-26-2008, 06:48 AM
Regardless of the age of the racquet, if it hasn't been hit with, it's considered new! I'm not sure how difficult that is to understand, not to mention this is a FREE service we provide for anyone and everyone. Please respect the policies and rules. Also, there are plenty of other avenues where you can sell whatever you like, if you don't like our 'weak criteria'.

Spencer, TW.

boscorillium
09-14-2008, 05:27 AM
Will we be notified if a post is rejected for some reason?

diredesire
09-16-2008, 02:04 PM
Will we be notified if a post is rejected for some reason?

No. Unfortunately that is near impossible to do without serious leg work on the admin team's part.

(In a sense, this is the exact reason this thread exists.)

langdoy
09-17-2008, 06:47 PM
There is something DEFINITELY wrong with the 'auto-approver' on posts here. I followed this thread and made sure that 1-5 are met in my post. None of my two posts showed up, yet I see a bunch of posts in here with little information, no rating, nor even a grip size. Why even bother.

cmd0518
09-24-2008, 01:33 PM
what's the turnaround time for posts being approved ?

just curious so i know what to expect. since there is no notification, how do we know if its been approved or declined?

cmd0518
09-24-2008, 01:38 PM
what's the timeframe to get threads approved?

cmd0518
09-24-2008, 04:01 PM
is there a timeframe for the posts to be approved? for example, if within 24 hours our post hasnt been approved, can we deem it declined?

i made a thread this afternoon and it has not been posted. heck, i spent $200 in the TW store for OS racquets and am selling my MP racquets. help?

shell
11-02-2008, 03:04 PM
The turnaround time of posts is over 24 hours at this point. This seems extreme. Any way to have this process sped up?

Thanks.

TW Staff
11-03-2008, 06:09 AM
The turnaround time of posts is over 24 hours at this point. This seems extreme. Any way to have this process sped up?

Thanks.

Extreme?

Please keep in mind that we allow anyone to be a member of this board, not just Tennis Warehouse customers, as well as we do not charge you to place classified ads.

We do what we can with the staff we have and feel getting classifieds filtered and posted within 1 business day is more than sufficient for what we charge.

Spencer, TW.

blue12
11-03-2008, 08:39 AM
I think it's an awesome site!
Thanks!!

flogpro2252
11-11-2008, 04:23 PM
I haven't had to wait nearly 24 hours for a post yet. Seems like there are 2 or 3 times during the day when posts get approved. That's pretty darn good. As a former mod on a popular golf forum, I know it's a ton of work, thanks for what you guys do.

some6uy008
11-11-2008, 06:12 PM
I haven't had to wait nearly 24 hours for a post yet. Seems like there are 2 or 3 times during the day when posts get approved. That's pretty darn good. As a former mod on a popular golf forum, I know it's a ton of work, thanks for what you guys do.

Sometimes they don't update on the weekends.

I'm sure most, if not all, of us understand why it needs to be filter and why some days it takes longer than others.

gonzalocatalino
11-13-2008, 01:25 PM
why is my rossignol F200 post not showing?? is an used racquet, ive posted pictures in the thread...

purple-n-gold
11-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Posted price reductions on 2 different rackets that already have threads,twice now and still not showing up,must be the weekend thing.

Kot_Bigemot
01-23-2009, 06:44 PM
why is my rossignol F200 post not showing?? is an used racquet, ive posted pictures in the thread...
Still trading Prince calf skin grips? Email me shtiblet@gmail.com

tingwc
03-07-2009, 05:37 AM
I can't even post a thread, forget about it being approved...

commieesspirit
03-09-2009, 11:40 AM
nevermind lol

TW Staff
03-13-2009, 06:37 AM
One of your submitted ads didn't have a rating. I think you realized that and posted it again with a rating which is now up. This is a moderated forum where all ads go through an approval process. This can take up to one full business day. (Being that you've been on this board before, I thought you'd have known that).

Spencer, TW.

TheShaun
03-13-2009, 04:50 PM
threads not showing up. I did everything that was specified

One of your submitted ads didn't have a rating. I think you realized that and posted it again with a rating which is now up. This is a moderated forum where all ads go through an approval process. This can take up to one full business day. (Being that you've been on this board before, I thought you'd have known that).

Spencer, TW.

who is this guy? is he a previously known scammer?

COME ON!
03-16-2009, 08:07 PM
why isnt my migrgel prestige post showing up?
i thought i covered all the bases

tnet
04-23-2009, 09:03 AM
I made several postings several days ago and I keep checking, but not seeing the post showing. I followed your instructions. 24 hrs. is the max deadline for approval, right?

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Regards.

tnet
04-24-2009, 07:41 AM
same here. followed guidelines, but posting not showing up. first post about 3-4 days ago. please help. thanks.

tnet
04-26-2009, 07:49 AM
can any TW staffer get back to me, please? Thanks. I am trying to post, but it is not showing up. The first post was over a week ago.
Reply to forum or email = tcube9@gmail.com

diredesire
04-29-2009, 01:19 PM
shoot me an e-mail with your ad via my user panel..

captain kirk
05-03-2009, 01:55 PM
I posted an ad about selling my Prince string, followed the guidelines but post isn't showing up.

Thanks

TW Staff
05-04-2009, 06:12 AM
I posted an ad about selling my Prince string, followed the guidelines but post isn't showing up.

Thanks

We do not allow the selling of string. However, we do have a thread solely for string trading.

Spencer, TW.

captain kirk
05-04-2009, 06:47 AM
We do not allow the selling of string. However, we do have a thread solely for string trading.

Spencer, TW.

Would it be alright to put the string up on **** and then post a link to the auction on the forum?

Thanks

MattDaddy
05-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Wow. Lots of rules in this forum...

TW Staff
05-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Would it be alright to put the string up on **** and then post a link to the auction on the forum?

Thanks

captain kirk, links to an auction are not permitted. As Spencer said, you can trade strings, however.

Thanks,
Tiffani, TW

Steve F.
05-17-2009, 10:05 AM
Hi guys -

Just submitted a classified post for the third time, removing "nearly new" from my wording - even though in my description it's clear nothing is new and everything has been played.

Replaced with longer description in good faith, and I sincerely hope third time's the charm. ;)

Best
Steve

Steve F.
05-18-2009, 08:09 AM
Well, I guess 3rd time is no charm at all. Didn't go through...

Please feel free to post here or email me as to why my post is getting screened; I'm a long-time board member and have posted items for sale in the past and have never had a problem.

Look forward to your response, guys. Thanks.

Steve F.
05-19-2009, 03:04 AM
No luck - listing still hasn't gone through. Nor did a follow up [post here last night.

May I have clarification please?

Thanks, Steve

TW Staff
05-19-2009, 06:45 AM
There's this ad,

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?p=3430402#post3430402

If that's not what you're referring to, please email your ad to discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com and I'll take a look at it.

Thanks.

Spencer, TW.

toptalent
05-19-2009, 06:47 AM
Could you please advise why my ad for 2 wilson racquets (kblade 98 and k95) didn't go through? Which criterias my ad did not meet? Thanks.

Steve F.
05-19-2009, 08:01 AM
There's this ad,

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?p=3430402#post3430402

If that's not what you're referring to, please email your ad to discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com and I'll take a look at it.

Thanks.

Spencer, TW.

Yikes, Spencer - :cool:

Thanks for the heads up -
Looks like I flat out missed it.
Best
Steve

x5150
05-20-2009, 12:31 PM
TW STaff,

I also emailed to the above address with a copy of my ad that has not been published either. I've sold one racquet, bought a couple, and traded strings all successful transactions.

TW Staff
05-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Could you please advise why my ad for 2 wilson racquets (kblade 98 and k95) didn't go through? Which criterias my ad did not meet? Thanks.

TW STaff,

I also emailed to the above address with a copy of my ad that has not been published either. I've sold one racquet, bought a couple, and traded strings all successful transactions.

Hey guys,

If your ad has not shown up within a couple of business days, it has been deleted for not conforming to our selling guidelines in one way or another. When they are deleted they are not retrievable. If you can email the ad, to the best of your knowledge, to discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com I'll be happy to take a look at them.

Thanks.

Spencer, TW

saumo
05-29-2009, 02:18 PM
I posted an ad about 4 days ago..
or 5 days ago and it still hasnt showed up.

I guess that is a 100% clear sign it got rejected?

I put EVERYTHING the rules asked for...

It was 3 rackets and a bag for sale...

I realize you wouldnt tell me if it got deleted or not, so I
am jumping to conclusions and just accepting that it got deleted..

I cant think of a single reason why though?
Could it be that I have no posts? feedback?
What might be the reason???

I would rather sell my rackets on here to help out a fellow tennis
player, as opposed to putting them on **** and dealing with all
the hassle and fees. Ive done it in the past, but figured I would help
out a board member first...

Any ideas moderators?

Thanks
Saum

TW Staff
05-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Your ad was approved on May 29. I sent you an email with the link.

Tiffani, TW

prodigy_blast
05-31-2009, 03:47 AM
I have a problem too. I did everything, by all means, but it still wouldn't show up. I posted almost a week already, but still no sign of it? I would like to know why, and would the problem be fixed soon, as I can see that many people are having the same problem as well?

Thank you

prodigy_blast
05-31-2009, 07:16 AM
Now, first I posted about trading my racket, but it didn't show up.
So i check at this post and tried another round to make sure that i did follow through all of your requirements. Still no sign...

So I posted again to ask why my post hasn't shown up yet in this thread, now I couldn't even see my question.
Would you kindly explain what did i do wrong, and what should i do to get my racket posted, please?

thank you very much

TW Staff
06-01-2009, 07:06 AM
Now, first I posted about trading my racket, but it didn't show up.
So i check at this post and tried another round to make sure that i did follow through all of your requirements. Still no sign...

So I posted again to ask why my post hasn't shown up yet in this thread, now I couldn't even see my question.
Would you kindly explain what did i do wrong, and what should i do to get my racket posted, please?

thank you very much

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=3449318&postcount=40

Spencer, TW.

NoobWannabe
06-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi I have posted a thread a few days ago and it didnot show up I am wondering if there is something violate your rules, here is the original post:

Looking to sell the following:

KPS 88 grip 4 3/8 9.5/10 strung with Topspin Concept Pure 16 - $140 shipped

Kblade tour grip 4 3/8 7.5/10 strung with Pacific x force 18 - $105 shipped

Pure Storm Ltd grip 4 1/4 (notice that babolat grip is a bit bigger than wilson's so 4 1/4 is almost equivalent to 4 3/8 for a wilson racquet) 9.5/10 strung with Ashaway kevlar 18(main)/babolat pro hurricane 18 (cross) - $140 shipped

If you are interested or have any questions please mail me: detyrant0rz@yahoo.com

TW Staff
06-02-2009, 06:05 AM
Hi I have posted a thread a few days ago and it didnot show up I am wondering if there is something violate your rules, here is the original post:

Looking to sell the following:

KPS 88 grip 4 3/8 9.5/10 strung with Topspin Concept Pure 16 - $140 shipped

Kblade tour grip 4 3/8 7.5/10 strung with Pacific x force 18 - $105 shipped

Pure Storm Ltd grip 4 1/4 (notice that babolat grip is a bit bigger than wilson's so 4 1/4 is almost equivalent to 4 3/8 for a wilson racquet) 9.5/10 strung with Ashaway kevlar 18(main)/babolat pro hurricane 18 (cross) - $140 shipped

If you are interested or have any questions please mail me: detyrant0rz@yahoo.com

Please read #9 what's in red, in the following link concerning our rating policies:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=2639371&postcount=3

Spencer, TW.

Jedman784
06-10-2009, 04:58 AM
I posted my ad a few days ago and its still not posted. I followed alll your posting rules....

THX,
Josh

austintennis2005
06-10-2009, 07:15 AM
i have post this ad 4x and it will not post... i followed all of your guidelines.

TW Staff
06-10-2009, 10:27 AM
austintennis, it looks like you have an ad that was approved today. I sent you a link via email.

Tiffani, TW

Jedman784
06-10-2009, 10:57 AM
Hey Tiffani,

And mine?

Thanks

fattsoo
06-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Good day
I posted my ad last Friday but it is still not posted yet. I followed everything from the thread, what do i need to do now? Thanks

fattsoo
06-10-2009, 01:29 PM
Thanks for your help in advance

Posted last Friday but still no post yet. Did I need to correct the post before it is ok'ed?

Any ideas moderators?

Thanks

diredesire
06-10-2009, 03:50 PM
If you've got a copy of the for sale post, just send me an e-mail (via my profile). I'll check it out for you, assume if it's not up in 1 (2 max) business days, that it didn't go through.

fattsoo
06-10-2009, 11:23 PM
If you've got a copy of the for sale post, just send me an e-mail (via my profile). I'll check it out for you, assume if it's not up in 1 (2 max) business days, that it didn't go through.

Thanks, I tried to email you but can't find the option :oops: I just resubmitted my post b/c its been since last friday. Thanks

TW Staff
06-11-2009, 05:52 AM
Good day
I posted my ad last Friday but it is still not posted yet. I followed everything from the thread, what do i need to do now? Thanks

Thanks for your help in advance

Posted last Friday but still no post yet. Did I need to correct the post before it is ok'ed?

Any ideas moderators?

Thanks

Thanks, I tried to email you but can't find the option :oops: I just resubmitted my post b/c its been since last friday. Thanks

Okay, here's the deal. We do NOT allow the sale of brand new items (other than grommets). This is stated in the selling guidelines, which you must have missed.

Spencer, TW.

TW Staff
06-11-2009, 05:56 AM
I posted my ad a few days ago and its still not posted. I followed alll your posting rules....

THX,
Josh

If your ad has not posted by now, and it hasn't, then there is an issue with it and it is not following the guidelines. If you wish to know what that/those issue(s) is/are, then I recommend you send a copy of your ad to discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com and we will email you back what's wrong with it.

Spencer, TW.

fattsoo
06-11-2009, 07:57 AM
Okay, here's the deal. We do NOT allow the sale of brand new items (other than grommets). This is stated in the selling guidelines, which you must have missed.

Spencer, TW.

THANKS!!! I'll get it fixed :)

powerslave
07-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Hi Mods same here I have a 4 day old K factor your 90 to sell/trade ; kindly provide me privileges to start a new thread. I have mailed my query to discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com

Meaghan
07-26-2009, 04:25 AM
Hi TW i posted a FS to you and i think will be under scrutiny.
I didnt read all the rules before I posted and ive made a couple of mistakes.
I forgot the grip sizes and I needed to add some more info on the i.prestige thats is in great condition. Its in great condition because its always been my number 2 racket so thats why I rated it 9.5 esp for a racket of its age. Its prob a 9/10 then under your rules.
If its accepted I will post the extra details underneath the original post.

Meaghan
08-02-2009, 03:54 AM
Been several days since listing my i.prestiges. Have noticed a number of threads with 'easily 9.5', 'only used a few times' etc etc obvious threads that these are brand new rackets that players dont like and want to get rid.
Mine are two 10 year old rackets that are in great nick an i cant get them on?????
Anyway dont bother they are sold now!
Just thought maybe Id give a chance to TW followers as a lot of them are keen on the 'Made in Austria' rackets.

dafobbishon3
08-02-2009, 09:17 AM
how come everytime i try to post something on to someones thread, it never gets passed or just gets deleted? i offer my email address and ask for his, and i want to go through the transaction but my posts are never showing up :[

Tennis Man
08-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Please, explain to me why my "for sale" threads stopped showing up. I don't sell any new racquets or can't think of anything that violates your vague rules but I do spend my time putting my threads together and see nothing showing up. Thanks.

TW Staff
08-12-2009, 09:21 AM
A good majority of fs/t threads are deleted because they either don't have a rating, or the rating is too high. It's helpful to email your ad to discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com so we can let you know the exact reasons.

Please peruse the selling guidelines before emailing as your question(s) may be answered there.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=217121

Spencer, TW.

grimmbomb21
08-17-2009, 12:13 PM
I have submitted a FS/FT thread twice now and it is still not showing up. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

grimmbomb21
08-17-2009, 12:16 PM
Nevermind. I'm just blind.

Persol
08-24-2009, 09:11 AM
TW mods take a look at pbnation.com, it is a paintball website for the players by players similar to what the tennis warehouse forums are. pbnation never had an substantial financial backing such as tennis warehouse to support the web forums, if they can do it on donations and ad revenue what can you do with the support of a large company?

Look at the B/S/T forums, it grew from only having b/s/t to have pro players equipment, new equipment, and unique categories for specific items for sale.

The approval process is not necessary, let the forums be regulated by the users, if the user does not find the post appropriate then they can use the report to a mod button and if you dont have one yet I suggest you look into that.

If you are worried about what people are writing in their threads I would focus on the Pro Player and results sections, I have never in my life seen more flaming and ridiculous threads on any other website.

The 24 hr and rating from 1- 10 not a necessary system.

I am only looking to offer support for the tennis talk forums and want to see it grow.

Persol

TW Staff
08-24-2009, 09:35 AM
We appreciate your feedback, however, we find that the rating and approval system is highly necessary. We don't allow the selling of new products because, well, we have a website for that. It wouldn't make much sense to allow new product to be sold on our message board. It opens the door for dealers to come in and use it as a 'free' selling service. (Since we don't charge anything to place ads). Same with the ratings/approval process. If we let ads go through without being approved, once again, those selling new items could make sales most times before posts would even be reported.

Unfortunately too many dishonest users have taken advantage of our classifieds and blatantly sidestepped our guidelines, forcing us to make safeguards to keep our users "honest".

Spencer, TW.

diredesire
08-24-2009, 09:52 AM
We appreciate your feedback, however, we find that the rating and approval system is highly necessary. We don't allow the selling of new products because, well, we have a website for that. It wouldn't make much sense to allow new product to be sold on our message board. It opens the door for dealers to come in and use it as a 'free' selling service. (Since we don't charge anything to place ads). Same with the ratings/approval process. If we let ads go through without being approved, once again, those selling new items could make sales most times before posts would even be reported.

Unfortunately too many dishonest users have taken advantage of our classifieds and blatantly sidestepped our guidelines, forcing us to make safeguards to keep our users "honest".

Spencer, TW.

Yep, the sidestepping still occurs, I know there are users who sneak almost new/new gear through the system, and this does take sales away from the TW site, which is an obvious problem. It is BECAUSE the forums are "backed" (maintained) by a company that this is necessary. As Spencer said, it wouldn't exactly be a great system if a competitor came in and undercut TW on their own forums...

Shangri La
09-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi mods, can I not bump my wanted thread? Thanks.

Shangri La
09-05-2009, 02:10 PM
I tried to bump my 'wanted' thread http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=283229 but my bump posts never showed up. If im not supposed to bump it then I'll make a new one. Thanks.

kklin
10-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Hello,

Just posted yesterday first time here.

Wonder how long it will take to get approve?

Pls let me know if I need to revise.

Thanks
kklin

GPG
12-01-2009, 10:08 AM
I just posted a thread about some bandanas I want to sell and I forgot to put that they are 10 out of 10. Can I still have my topic published?

TW Staff
12-01-2009, 10:21 AM
I just posted a thread about some bandanas I want to sell and I forgot to put that they are 10 out of 10. Can I still have my topic published?

The guidelines do not allow the sale of new product. Anything rated 10/10 is not allowed to be sold here.

GPG
12-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Ok, I see... thanks for the reply!

ratm355
01-08-2010, 07:44 AM
Hey. Thanks for offering such a great website and forums. They have been extremely useful to me over the years. To be honest though, I really don't understand some of the policies on this for sale forum.

For instance, I am no dealer or anything and I have a new Wilson Jack Kramer wood racket probably from the 70s. I mean you guys don't even have any wood rackets for sale, let alone old Jack Kramers, so how is it taking away sales from you guys? Why not allow new rackets to be sold as long as TW doesn't offer the same racket? That might invite more collectors/dealers I'd imagine, but that would simply increase the popularity of the Tennis Warehouse website which is a good thing for you guys or you wouldn't have the forums to begin with.

Another approach could be something similar to Youtube, ****, and other websites. Let anything be posted and if the content doesn't meet your regulations, rely on the TW users to report it. That way you guys don't have to look through every post and new posts show up immediately. I bet some people might even volunteer to be a moderator or something and clean up bad posts.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks for reading.

ricflair
01-09-2010, 02:15 AM
Hello
How i can touch the money if i sell something?i have paypal and **** its enough?and how to put a pics on a post?
thanks for answer

R34GTR
01-14-2010, 07:29 PM
i recently posted a fs/t for a k six one tour 90 and i wanted to add info that i have hit with it a couple of times and there are scuffs on the bumper guard. It is strung with Luxilon Alu Power 16L

-Thanks

servenvolley212
01-18-2010, 08:57 AM
Ok, I think I have followed the guidelines to a T. Just submitted and 12:56 PM (ET) on 1\18. Hopefully it will go through soon.

Also posted a "Wanted" ad about an hour ago. Waiting on it.

Virginia
01-24-2010, 02:59 PM
I've been trying to post in the Wanted forum for some time and now I'm not even getting the message that it has to be approved, so it looks like I'm automatically banned from there.

PLEASE NOTE: Although I live in New Zealand, I have an alternative shipping address in the USA (Madison, WI), to which any racquets I buy will be shipped. I pay via Paypal and a few people here can vouch for me - e.g. schu47, TMR and Bud.

TW Staff
01-25-2010, 09:47 AM
I've been trying to post in the Wanted forum for some time and now I'm not even getting the message that it has to be approved, so it looks like I'm automatically banned from there.

PLEASE NOTE: Although I live in New Zealand, I have an alternative shipping address in the USA (Madison, WI), to which any racquets I buy will be shipped. I pay via Paypal and a few people here can vouch for me - e.g. schu47, TMR and Bud.

Your "wanted" ad has been posted. Sorry it took so long, but ads are not always moderated on the weekends.

Tiffani, TW

TW Staff
01-25-2010, 09:47 AM
If you have a question about ad ad, please send us an email through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

TW Staff
09-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Okay. Why is there a delay in new thread posts and responses on this forum???
Because all submitted threads/posts must first conform to our guidelines before they can be posted. Unfortunately, the past has proven that the "honor system" doesn't work in this forum for placing ads as many ads have to be deleted on a daily basis.

I don't think the mods really check
Ask the users whose ads don't show up because they didn't follow the posting guidelines. I think they'd disagree with you.

and it would make things move much more smoothly if we could just post instantly.
I disagree. If that were the case, the classifieds would get littered with off topic spam as well as ads that don't meet guidelines. We are adamant about the guidelines, and we spend time to keep it as clean as we can, and we do it all for the low cost of "free". Those long time users that have bought and sold here for years understand the premise of what we do, and appreciate the fact that they have a great avenue to buy and sell their used personal tennis gear at no cost.

Regards,

Spencer, TW.