PDA

View Full Version : Any Pro Stock frames in the Head Youtek IG Speed paintjob?

JDMasFCK
09-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Wondering if there are any pro stock frames in the Youtek IG Speed paintjob, preferably in 18 x 20?

Thanks a bunch guys

dr325i
09-22-2012, 06:59 AM
Wondering if there are any pro stock frames in the Youtek IG Speed paintjob, preferably in 18 x 20?

Thanks a bunch guys

Not sure I understand your question. Djokovic is using a Pro Stock Head racket painted as the IG Speed...

On the other hand, I am using the TKG263.5 which is the Pro Stock of the IG Speed -- love the racket with the silicone in the handle and lead in the hoop!

JDMasFCK
09-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Not sure I understand your question. Djokovic is using a Pro Stock Head racket painted as the IG Speed...

On the other hand, I am using the TKG263.5 which is the Pro Stock of the IG Speed -- love the racket with the silicone in the handle and lead in the hoop!

Was wondering which pro stock model designated the IG Speed paintjob, but I think you said it was TGK263.5, are there any other ones? Thanks

dr325i
09-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Was wondering which pro stock model designated the IG Speed paintjob, but I think you said it was TGK263.5, are there any other ones? Thanks

I am also puzzled by this as I have expected the YT Speed (white one) and the IG Speed to be different molds, therefore, I have expected the IG Pro stock to be TGT2xx.x. Not sure if there is one like that...