PDA

View Full Version : Leander Paes and Stefanek Racquets

carlos djackal
09-22-2012, 10:27 AM
I am surprised nobody started a thread inquiring what are they using nowadays. During the US Open Doubles Championship I saw them using Head Racquets but just do not know which one? Is it the 18X20? Somebody in this forum have some inside knowledge?

Up&comer
09-22-2012, 10:31 AM
I think I read it is the same mold/layup at the jokers racket. I'm not 100% sure, though.

drakulie
09-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Same racquet as jokers.

Nostradamus
09-22-2012, 10:44 AM
I am surprised nobody started a thread inquiring what are they using nowadays. During the US Open Doubles Championship I saw them using Head Racquets but just do not know which one? Is it the 18X20? Somebody in this forum have some inside knowledge?

unfortunately for Stepanek, he is not playing well in Singles with this new frame. not sure if it is the adjustment period or what. maybe Bosworth can give head some tips on how to make that patented 8 sided racket. If they are willing, they can sell the patent for alot of money because that ergo shape really works.

Hidious
09-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Same racquet as jokers.

I suppose you are referring to the mold, itt would be very surprising for Paes to go from a Pure Drive to a 58 RA Head.

dr325i
09-22-2012, 01:58 PM

I am surprised you have been a member since 2008 and have not heard about the SEARCH function...
Discussed in a few threads and a lot of pictures attached.
MG Radical MP mold with the Speed 315 MP PJ...just like Novak's.

BreakPoint
09-22-2012, 02:05 PM
I am surprised you have been a member since 2008 and have not heard about the SEARCH function...
Discussed in a few threads and a lot of pictures attached.
MG Radical MP mold with the Speed 315 MP PJ...just like Novak's.
Yup, right here:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=434090