PDA

View Full Version : Nadal wiew about Poker.

mistik
09-25-2012, 04:42 AM
Rafael Nadal, you’re a monster when it comes to being focused in tennis. Are you the same when you play poker?
I better be, right? Poker is a game for which you need to be fully focused all the time. But what I like about it is that it’s different from other card games. There’s no luck involved. It’s all about strategy. You can influence others at the table. Get a plan into action.

Hahaha :):):):) This guy really thinks public is stupid.
By the way ı am not against gambling socially but this is beyond stupid.
If this guy turns back to the tour which ı think he wont.All the eyes has to be on him,with a strong gambling company behind him,ı can see match fixing and betting as well.ATP and ITF dont want to do too much about dopers because all off them dopes not just Rafa but not sure they want this.Rafa only won 1 match since this deal becomes official.Coincidence ???

Sabratha
09-25-2012, 04:44 AM
Nadal hasn't been playing any matches at all.

rommil
09-25-2012, 04:53 AM
Rafa would still call the trainer playing poker:)

mistik
09-25-2012, 04:54 AM
Nadal hasn't been playing any matches at all.

Because they dont allow him to play.I begin to more and more not believe this injury.He was nearly looking as good as 08 through out the clay court season.All with terrible knees ????

Surecatch
09-25-2012, 05:22 AM
Because they dont allow him to play.I begin to more and more not believe this injury.He was nearly looking as good as 08 through out the clay court season.All with terrible knees ????

I don't think his knee problems are a matter of functionality...more a matter of pain. And Nadal has always played through pain and consigned to pay the price later. He stopped because the price (the pain) became too much. I tend to think all of this silent ban stuff is crap.

Sabratha
09-25-2012, 06:05 AM
He hasn't had bad knees his entire career.

mistik
09-25-2012, 06:56 AM
He hasn't had bad knees his entire career.

You know his injury problems and everything about this guy looking more and more fishy every passing day.

vive le beau jeu !
09-25-2012, 07:14 AM
just wait for nadal to get beaten by a rosol flush... he'll say that only outdoor poker is real poker !

chrischris
09-25-2012, 07:15 AM
Is Nadal GF into games? He maybe likes to Poker.

rommil
09-25-2012, 07:20 AM
just wait for nadal to get beaten by a rosol flush... he'll say that only outdoor poker is real poker !

LOLx1Hoffitis:)

mistik
09-25-2012, 09:29 AM

He will say that ı dont want to play on green tables it has to be orange.

namelessone
09-25-2012, 10:26 AM

:)

Thanks for the laugh.

And yes, all with terrible knees. Nadal has played in pain/through pain for most of his career. But he is human,not a cyborg and sometimes the pain is far too big to continue competing at the top level. You must then take a forced break. Some of you are acting as if Nadal has never taken a break, skipped a slam due to health issues. He is just 26 and he has already skipped one slam each(RG 2004,AO 2006,WB 2009,USO 2012).

souledge
09-25-2012, 10:29 AM

Way to take comments (that weren't even made by Nadal) out of context.

Let me guess.....you built it! as well, right?

Mustard
09-25-2012, 10:55 AM
:)

Thanks for the laugh.

And yes, all with terrible knees. Nadal has played in pain/through pain for most of his career. But he is human,not a cyborg and sometimes the pain is far too big to continue competing at the top level. You must then take a forced break. Some of you are acting as if Nadal has never taken a break, skipped a slam due to health issues. He is just 26 and he has already skipped one slam each(RG 2004,AO 2006,WB 2009,USO 2012).

Nadal was also forced to miss the 2003 French Open, which would have been his debut at a major. He had been drawn to face defending champion, Albert Costa, in the first round, but Nadal had to pull out of the tournament when he fell over the net in practice and fractured his elbow just before the tournament was due to start. Lucky loser, Sergio Roitman, took Nadal's place in the draw.

RF20Lennon
09-25-2012, 10:57 AM

LOOOOOL TOO EPIC!!!!!!

dangalak
09-25-2012, 11:39 AM
No luck involved? Really Rafa? :?

I find it hilarious to see people **** him off for promoting gambling though. :lol: