PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: One Head ProTour 280 or 630 MP 4-5/8"

jck01
08-11-2005, 08:55 PM
I'm currently looking for one more Head ProTour 280 or 630 MP 4-5/8". Can anyone help me out here? The condition must be at least a 7 or 8 with no deep scrapes on the head of the racquet.

It's a personal preference but I don't like buying used racquet that I have to change the head guard because the person selling it to me wasn't good at taking care of his equipment.

I already have two of these babies and it's been my racquet of choice for the past 3 years and I like it. I like it a lot. So what's a poor guy to do? Obviously I can't buy new ones, since no one sells them anymore. So I thought about placing an advertisement in the TW Classifieds. Was this a good idea. I don't know yet but I'll soon find out.

It doesn't matter whether it's the old Chinese version, the new Chinese version, the Austrian version, with the regular grommet/head guard or with the CAP grommets. It doesn't concern me that much.

If the price is right, I am willing to buy two Head ProTour 280. Please contact me and let me know if you have what I'm looking for and how much you're willing to part with it/them.

If you can help me, please email me at kwakjc (at) hotmail (dot) com. Thanks.

jck01
08-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the response. I wanted to let you guys know that I just purchased two Head ProTour 280s. Thanks again.

BounceHitBounceHit
08-12-2005, 06:30 PM
I have two Head PT 280's w/ factory 5/8 grips in LIKE NEW shape. $180 for the pair shipped or $100 each. DrClark@apon5.com

jck01
08-13-2005, 04:46 AM
Thanks Craig for the offer, but I already made commitment to buy racquets from another guy.