PDA

View Full Version : For Both Fed and Rafa Fans

BorisBeckerFan
09-27-2012, 11:37 AM
If you are a fan of either of these 2 players but not both, you have to at the very least acknowledge the greatness of the one may you may not happen to like because otherwise you are knocking the luster of the one you do like. A buddy of mine who is an avid Fed was saying Nadal sucks. I was like wait a minute. Fed didn't loose those slam finals to someone who sucks! I don't see how anyone with half a brain can't acknowledge the greatness of another player even if it's one you don't happen to like.

Cup8489
09-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Theyre both among the best players of all time. I don't care for rafa at times, but he's a good player and I don't mind him being around, and respect him for what he's done.

forzamilan90
09-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Well yeah, obviously Nadal is an all time great, no question about it, even the haters need to recognize that.

beast of mallorca
09-27-2012, 04:18 PM
They're two of the greatest players of all time. Anybody who doesn't acknowledge that is, at best, biased or, at worst, stupid.

And there are quite a number of stupid *******s and *******s out there.
More of the former though.

RF20Lennon
09-27-2012, 04:37 PM
LOL if one of them "sucked" then it wouldnt be a rivalry.

MichaelNadal
09-27-2012, 07:36 PM
LOL if one of them "sucked" then it wouldnt be a rivalry.

Exactly, they both bring greatness to the game in different ways and will be missed when they retire.

RF20Lennon
09-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Exactly, they both bring greatness to the game in different ways and will be missed when they retire.

I love your avatar!!! Boss mode Gandalf!! :)

MichaelNadal
09-27-2012, 07:39 PM
I love your avatar!!! Boss mode Gandalf!! :)

That's Dumbledore doing the ring of fire in the cave in HP6 :)

RF20Lennon
09-27-2012, 07:42 PM
That's Dumbledore doing the ring of fire in the cave in HP6 :)

LOL!!! i just epically failed BIG TIME!!! :D haha looks familiar to Gandalf fighting the balrog though but who knew it was the half blood prince :)

MichaelNadal
09-27-2012, 07:43 PM
LOL!!! i just epically failed BIG TIME!!! :D haha looks familiar to Gandalf fighting the balrog though but who knew it was the half blood prince :)

Gandalf is a BOSS too, did you know they asked Ian McKellan to play Dumbledore but he declined because he'd basically look the same? lol.

Mike Sams
09-27-2012, 07:44 PM

Yeah, I wonder what the *******s will do with their lives when Nadal is gone. Which by the looks of it, may be sooner than we think.

RF20Lennon
09-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Gandalf is a BOSS too, did you know they asked Ian McKellan to play Dumbledore but he declined because he'd basically look the same? lol.

Yes I heard lol!! he shouldve taken it!! that wouldve been awesome but I do like Michael Gambon I thought brought out the character of Albus well!

Sentinel
09-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Nadal's knees suck

Netspirit
09-27-2012, 09:20 PM
They are both red clay and blue clay GOATs, respectively.

Zarfot Z
09-28-2012, 12:05 AM
Yeah, I wonder what the *******s will do with their lives when Nadal is gone. Which by the looks of it, may be sooner than we think.

I wonder what *** would say if Nadal retired.

Sabratha
09-28-2012, 12:14 AM
I am a fan of Federer, moreso than Nadal, but I can admit that Nadal has achieved a lot and is one of the greatest players of all time. Despite what quirks people don't like.

Russeljones
09-28-2012, 12:44 AM
Kind of pointless thread. The only people this would enlighten are trolls but trolls per definition do not understand logic.