PDA

View Full Version : Buying a new bag, help..

Adam21343245
05-06-2004, 10:16 AM
I am going to buy a new bag, i don't know what one is good to get, i would like a bag with alot of space, for accessorys,shirts,shews,wristbands,drinks,towles and just about everything eles..
I dont have alot of rackets i have about 3, so i was looking at a 3 racket bag, but would those be to small?
I was looking at the Nike bag, and the babolat bags, and i dont know what to get, i want one with more space for accesorys then racket space, what is a good bag to get?

tykrum
05-06-2004, 01:24 PM
If you need space for other things plus three tennis racquets, you are going to need at least a 6 pack bag. Three racquets would take up almost every inch of space in a three racquet bag. I have always been happy with my Wilson bags. Right now I have the super six pack bag from the tour collection, which has plenty of room for everything I could ever want to bring on the tennis court, three rackets, and it has shoulder straps which are very comfortable and a necessity because I walk 20 minutes to the courts. It also has this lining in it, which actually works to keep everything inside at a reasonable temperature, which is also good for me because sometimes I walk 20 minutes in zero degree weather. I wouldn't ever go back to anything different.

voltman
05-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Is the super-six overkill?

kreative
05-09-2004, 02:42 AM
awesome bag, not overkill imo.

ismashall
05-09-2004, 09:22 PM
The Tecnifibre Odyssey 10-pack has lots of space and killer looks. However, it only has a few compartments and stuff slides around. The 6-pack is basically the same design and it has backpack straps as well..enjoy!

MNJEEPJEEP
05-10-2004, 02:10 PM
Super Six Pack... if you want to hold off and be super stylish... figure out who your local Wilson Rep is and ask him which store(s) in your area will carry the new "white" limited super six packs... assuming Tennis Warehouse wont have any????