PDA

View Full Version : Sharapova supporting the grunting ban is a bit hilarious

Paullaconte1
10-01-2012, 09:00 PM
This grunting story is fascinating. I do not agree with Navratilova saying that it is cheating... but I need to admit I am not sure.
Now Sharapova says she is against grunting, but looking at some funny videos I dunno if she is genuine.

http://newyork.tennistonic.com/view_tennisnews?nid=1300&/Sharapova-to-support-tennis-grunting-ban-(!!%3f)---Youtube

Isn't she?

RAFA2005RG
10-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Sharapova is for euthanasia. She deserves that right. Good to see.

Sentinel
10-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Sharapova is for euthanasia. She deserves that right. Good to see.

She prolly thinks that word was Youth in Asia.

*canned laughter*

Mike Sams
10-01-2012, 10:28 PM
She grunts to get under her opponent's skin. Unfortunately for her, it does nothing to help her against the usual quick massacre jobs served upon her at the hands of Serena time and time again. :lol:

RAFA2005RG
10-01-2012, 10:51 PM
She prolly thinks that word was Youth in Asia.

*canned laughter*

True most blonde tennis players make that fatal mistake.

scotus
10-01-2012, 11:39 PM
She is supporting a ban only for the juniors.

As long as the rule doesn't apply to her, she's fine with it.

sonicare
10-02-2012, 03:13 AM
She grunts to get under her opponent's skin. Unfortunately for her, it does nothing to help her against the usual quick massacre jobs served upon her at the hands of Serena time and time again. :lol:

Not many things give me more satisfaction than seeing serena absolutely murder sharapova on court.

dangalak
10-02-2012, 07:01 AM

Number 1 sign of simple TW poster: makes ridiculous statements about a players supposed inferiority towards another even though it not only has nothing to do with the topic but also doesn't matter, because she does not get "massacred quickly" against the majority of players. She has a career grand slam. All those massacre jobs couldn't prevent that.

Why would you brag about somebody who is not you beating Sharapova even though it has nothing to do with the topic? Oh wait, you're an odious troll.

VPhuc tennis fan
10-02-2012, 07:17 AM
She is supporting a ban only for the juniors.

As long as the rule doesn't apply to her, she's fine with it.
Me personally, I'm wondering if this ban on the juniors has any chance to work at all. First, define "junior". Any young playing coming pro in the next 2, 5, or 10 years. Second, that begs the question,"why that number and not any other number?". Third, a junior can always he/she already "incorporates" the grunting in their early play development. This double standard "not now but future players" can be easily taken to a court of law and be defeated. Lawyers must be salivating right now! Millions millions coming...