PDA

View Full Version : Applying for the Wimbledon 2013 Ticket Ballot

NDFM
10-03-2012, 11:39 PM
I'm thinking about applying to the wimbledon ballot and was wondering if anyone else on here has been successful when they might have applied for the ballot. If i'm successful it would be my first time watching tennis live as I stupidly did not buy WTF tickets when they were in the pre-sale and really cheap. I would love to see the 1st and 2nd rounds and perhaps the quarters, I doubt i would be able to the afford the final.

Not sure if I've posted this in the right place but I'm quite new to the forums, thanks in advance :)

batz
10-04-2012, 12:54 AM
I've never used the ballot, but I do know some people who have been successful. I take it you're not a member of an LTA affiliated tennis club? That's the easiest way to get Wimby tickets (I've had R4, middle saturday, and men's semis tickets over the last 3 years via my club).

Feņa14
10-04-2012, 12:59 AM
I've done it for 10 years, this year will be my 11th. I've got tickets 7 times, and nothing 3.

I apply from home, parents, grandparents and friends. I usually send out around 5 applications, some years I get two or three lots of tickets, others none at all!

It's a lottery really.