PDA

View Full Version : Federer and Finishing Season with 90% Winning Percentage

McEnroeisanartist
10-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Federer is currently 61-8 for 2012. To finish with a winning percentage of 90 or over, Federer will have to go undefeated for the rest of the season and win at least three of the 4 remaining tournaments.

This would be an awesome achievement. It would tie him with Borg for most seasons with a winning percentage over 90% (4). Also, amazing that at the age of 31, he would achieve something that Nadal, Sampras, and Agassi never achieved in their career.

smoledman
10-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Highly unlikely. Remember Borg did it all by the age of 26.

RAFA2005RG
10-05-2012, 11:33 AM
LOL, this is just as unlikely as Federer winning the AO. Why bother OP, just why? The only thing it achieves is a bump when Federer falls short.

McEnroeisanartist
10-05-2012, 11:35 AM
LOL, this is just as unlikely as Federer winning the AO. Why bother OP, just why? The only thing it achieves is a bump when Federer falls short.

Ehhh, its interesting. Tennis is Nadal and Federer. Crippled is out for awhile, so only Federer to talk about.

McEnroeisanartist
10-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Highly unlikely. Remember Borg did it all by the age of 26.

Yes, Borg was remarkable. But, I think it is more amazing that Federer could do it at 31. We will never know if Borg could do it, because he was a quitter.

Evan77
10-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Ehhh, its interesting. Tennis is Nadal and Federer. Crippled is out for awhile, so only Federer to talk about.
right, tennis is all about Fed and Rafa. thanks for enlightening us. trolling at it's best.

McEnroeisanartist
10-05-2012, 11:46 AM
right, tennis is all about Fed and Rafa. thanks for enlightening us. trolling at it's best.

Not only about them, the only interesting players, in my opinion. The only players that I have paid money and would pay money to see at a Grand Slam. The only players that I have bet on. The only players that I will watch a match of theirs live.

Hood_Man
10-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Not only about them, the only interesting players, in my opinion. The only players that I have paid money and would pay money to see at a Grand Slam. The only players that I have bet on. The only players that I will watch a match of theirs live.

Don't worry about the detractors, keep posting stats all you want :)

underground
10-05-2012, 12:35 PM

Don't worry about the detractors, keep posting stats all you want :)

Agree with Hood-Man here. Stats about Djoker and others would be pointless and boring. I love your facts, many tiny stuff that nobody realises but can be quite important. :)

forzamilan90
10-05-2012, 12:58 PM
that's too much to ask of Fed at this point in time

tennis_pro
10-05-2012, 01:00 PM

He did it a year ago.

kOaMaster
10-05-2012, 03:01 PM
he is right though, it is about as unlikely as winning the AO. which - in my eyes - isn't that unlikely at all. maybe he isn't the top favourite but he certainly is capable of winning the tournament and it wouldn't be a big surprise ;)

kishnabe
10-05-2012, 03:14 PM
You are asking him to Win Shanghai, Basel, Paris and WTF.

A tough ask......

dangalak
10-05-2012, 03:24 PM

:) :) .