PDA

View Full Version : Raonic Trying to look like Federer ?

RogerRacket111
10-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Raonic seems to have grown his hair and is sporting a Roger Fed hair style :) I guess he either looks up a lot to Fed. Or the other guess its a reason to wear a sponsors headband to make more $$. Maybe he doesn't like wearing a hat.

underground
10-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Raonic seems to have grown his hair and is sporting a Roger Fed hair style :) I guess he either looks up a lot to Fed. Or the other guess its a reason to wear a sponsors headband to make more $$. Maybe he doesn't like wearing a hat.

Forgot which tournament it was, think it's the Olympics, if you look from afar he looks like Federer. There was multiple times that I was mistaken and had to remind myself that the GOAT wasn't scheduled to play at that time.

Evan77
10-05-2012, 02:28 PM
yeah, and I'm trying to look like Pamela Anderson but have a problem with this pee pee thing.

the good thing is that Milos has footwork like an elephant, yet he believes it's very close to Fed.

Gut Check
10-05-2012, 02:31 PM
The headband doesn't make the man. Until Rao-Rao learns to arrogantly tuck his flowing locks behind his ears between every point, he will always be far off from Federererererer.

RogerRacket111
10-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Not saying he is close to Fed by any means but he certainly seems to admire him a lot. Probably the reason why he lost to Fed a few times recently when he could have put Fed away.

Clarky21
10-05-2012, 02:35 PM
He looks like John Mayer,and that ain't a good thing.

cluckcluck
10-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Except Raonic looks like a grown man wearing little boy clothes. He needs to get Lacoste to give him some longer shorts.

Rozroz
10-05-2012, 02:39 PM
at least he's arrogant as Fed.

Gut Check
10-05-2012, 02:50 PM
at least he's arrogant as Fed.

arrogant giraffe boy is arrogant

Clowndasco will show him what real tennis is

Gut Check
10-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Rao-Rao happiness. Pure joy. All the cool kids will be dressing like Rao-Rao next week.

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/2012/10/05/milosraonic_3083-430x298.jpg

Evan77
10-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Rao-Rao happiness. Pure joy. All the cool kids will be dressing like Rao-Rao next week.

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/2012/10/05/milosraonic_3083-430x298.jpg
he looks, in that pic, like a chubby Fed without Fed's gigantic nose :lol:

Gut Check
10-05-2012, 03:27 PM
he looks, in that pic, like a chubby Fed without Fed's gigantic nose :lol:

What happens when they produce the love child of Federerererer's gigantic nose with Rao-Rao's gigantic nostrils?

Rozroz
10-05-2012, 03:29 PM
What happens when they produce the love child of Federerererer's gigantic nose with Rao-Rao's gigantic nostrils?

THIS!
fat FedeRaonic!

http://imageshack.us/a/img13/9045/fatfederaonic.jpg

Gut Check
10-05-2012, 03:34 PM
THIS!
fat FedeRaonic!

Holy buttpickers Rozroz, don't do that to me. Hidden surveillance camera footage of me a few seconds ago;

http://gifsoup.com/view2/1156151/shocked-spit-out-drink-o.gif

Evan77
10-05-2012, 03:37 PM
oh boy, that's a tough one. you get something like RaoFedzilla :shock:. I'm scared now and hiding underneath my bed .

Rozroz
10-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Holy buttpickers Rozroz, don't do that to me. Hidden surveillance camera footage of me a few seconds ago;

http://gifsoup.com/view2/1156151/shocked-spit-out-drink-o.gif

wow.. didn't know they screened TW forums at yer ol' pub.. LOL

Gut Check
10-05-2012, 03:51 PM
wow.. didn't know they screened TW forums at yer ol' pub.. LOL

Free wifi just installed last week. Why settle for a grande crappacino with my wifi when I can have it with beer instead?

slowfox
10-05-2012, 04:52 PM
deleted deleted

forzamilan90
10-05-2012, 05:43 PM
THIS!
fat FedeRaonic!

simply beautiful

pound cat
10-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Recently Raonic has mentioned that he needs a haircut so I guess he just hasn't got around to it. His hero is Sampras who never had long hair. (But he had a big serve)

Evan77
10-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Recently Raonic has mentioned that he needs a haircut so I guess he just hasn't got around to it. His hero is Sampras who never had long hair. (But he had a big serve)

mm, Sampras and hair don't really agree with me. on the other hand Sampras and 'hairy' is another thing. wait, I forgot what I was going to say ... I'll get back to you :).

anyway, I'll take Nole's porcupine cut or Murray's 'not sure how define that thing on top of his head' any day over Fed's 'Village people' cut

Clarky21
10-05-2012, 06:36 PM
mm, Sampras and hair don't really agree with me. on the other hand Sampras and 'hairy' is another thing. wait, I forgot what I was going to say ... I'll get back to you :).

anyway, I'll take Nole's porcupine cut or Murray's 'not sure how define that thing on top of his head' any day over Fed's 'Village people' cut

No way. ****'s hair wouldn't budge in hurricane force winds,and is so pointy/sharp it should be declared a lethal weapon. Andy's hair looks like it hasn't seen a brush in years. Fed has great hair,and his haircut suits him well.

Evan77
10-05-2012, 07:11 PM
No way. ****'s hair wouldn't budge in hurricane force winds,and is so pointy/sharp it should be declared a lethal weapon. Andy's hair looks like it hasn't seen a brush in years. Fed has great hair,and his haircut suits him well.
lethal weapon, lol. good old Clarky. not so sure about Ballerina's hair. Well, because I like you so much, let's bring Rafa here. I have to admit he is a good looking guy, so perfect, nice body, nice hair, OCD, he could do better than Xisca, but Rafa is not that smart. He is a great catch for manipulative women like you :lol:... you girls would love to toy with him and dump him because after some great sex you'll have nothing to talk about. I can see you, Clarky, asking Rafa 'what are you thinking about right now at this moment' and he can't answer that question because he can not think.

Fed is still hiding in his closet, nothing wrong with it tho ... Mirka is doing a good job trying to protect him, but cookies won't cut it I'm afraid ... Fed is dating Lopez btw. pshh, don't tell anyone, it's a secret. Hence, I'd rather date Lopez than Mirka btw :)

Hood_Man
10-05-2012, 07:12 PM
He looks like John Mayer,and that ain't a good thing.

John Mayer you say? Why, I do believe we are getting somewhere Ms 21 ;)

Clarky21
10-05-2012, 07:19 PM
John Mayer you say? Why, I do believe we are getting somewhere Ms 21 ;)

Are you a fan or something?

Clarky21
10-05-2012, 07:33 PM
lethal weapon, lol. good old Clarky. not so sure about Ballerina's hair. Well, because I like you so much, let's bring Rafa here. I have to admit he is a good looking guy, so perfect, nice body, nice hair, OCD, he could do better than Xisca, but Rafa is not that smart. He is a great catch for manipulative women like you :lol:... you girls would love to toy with him and dump him because after some great sex you'll have nothing to talk about. I can see you, Clarky, asking Rafa 'what are you thinking about right now at this moment' and he can't answer that question because he can not think.

Fed is still hiding in his closet, nothing wrong with it tho ... Mirka is doing a good job trying to protect him, but cookies won't cut it I'm afraid ... Fed is dating Lopez btw. pshh, don't tell anyone, it's a secret. Hence, I'd rather date Lopez than Mirka btw :)

He is,and he is also much better looking than Chia **** is. Nothing can help the fug **** has because he was born with it,and you can't polish a turd. Lol.

I'm sure he could and has(if you catch my drift). That relationship is a contract. There's most likely not much about it that's for real.

Nadal isn't that bright,but I'm sure he could at least manage to choke out the word football,Nutella,or Quely's. Nadal is very single minded,you know. :wink: :lol:

Hood_Man
10-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Are you a fan or something?

It's just nice to see a post that isn't about Nadal's impending doom or Djokovic's latest nickname from a medicine cabinet :twisted:

Clarky21
10-05-2012, 07:40 PM
It's just nice to see a post that isn't about Nadal's impending doom or Djokovic's latest nickname from a medicine cabinet :twisted:

Well,this is a tennis forum,so I don't think people really want to hear about anything else. Especially John "Your Body is a Wonderland" Mayer. Lol.

Evan77
10-05-2012, 07:52 PM
He is,and he is also much better looking than Chia **** is. Nothing can help the fug **** has because he was born with it,and you can't polish a turd. Lol.

I'm sure he could and has(if you catch my drift). That relationship is a contract. There's most likely not much about it that's for real.

Nadal isn't that bright,but I'm sure he could at least manage to choke out the word football,Nutella,or Quely's. Nadal is very single minded,you know. :wink: :lol:
interesting, somehow I thought you would appreciate Novak's intelligence over Rafa's 'good' looks. I just don't know, I've been always attracted to smart people. you are one of them but, sorry, Nadal is not. :). both Djoko and Fed are so much more sophisticated than Nadal. Nole is a clown, but a very smart one, Fed is a good old fox

RF20Lennon
10-05-2012, 08:28 PM
THIS!
fat FedeRaonic!

OMG!! that was scary!!!

Hood_Man
10-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Well,this is a tennis forum,so I don't think people really want to hear about anything else. Especially John "Your Body is a Wonderland" Mayer. Lol.

How about Novak "Dettol" Djokovic? :)

Zarfot Z
10-06-2012, 02:26 AM
No... Just no.

Clarky21
10-06-2012, 07:25 AM
interesting, somehow I thought you would appreciate Novak's intelligence over Rafa's 'good' looks. I just don't know, I've been always attracted to smart people. you are one of them but, sorry, Nadal is not. :). both Djoko and Fed are so much more sophisticated than Nadal. Nole is a clown, but a very smart one, Fed is a good old fox

How do we know that **** is as intelligent as you think he is? He seems very average in the brains department if you ask me.

cc0509
10-06-2012, 07:38 AM

Fed is still hiding in his closet nothing wrong with it tho ... Mirka is doing a good job trying to protect him, but cookies won't cut it I'm afraid ... Fed is dating Lopez btw. pshh, don't tell anyone, it's a secret. Hence, I'd rather date Lopez than Mirka btw :)

If anybody is dating or was dating Lopez it is Nadal or Verdasco not Federer.

Evan77
10-06-2012, 07:45 AM
How do we know that **** is as intelligent as you think he is? He seems very average in the brains department if you ask me.
ah, he is. watch his interviews etc. he is very articulate, speaks fluently 4 languages etc. He might not be pretty for your standards but he is definitely very smart.

Evan77
10-06-2012, 07:53 AM
If anybody is dating or was dating Lopez it is Nadal or Verdasco not Federer.
alright bro. sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I guess everyone wants a peace of his ars :). the catch 22 is that Nadal/Dasco love for Pretty Boy Lopez is not a secret. On the other hand, Fed secret lust for men in general is more intriguing :). I don't think Fed is a father of his kids :shock:. wait, wait ... my apology to all Fed fans on this board, I just love conspiracy theories (although I'm right about this one, pshhh)

RF20Lennon
10-06-2012, 07:59 AM
alright bro. sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I guess everyone wants a peace of his ars :). the catch 22 is that Nadal/Dasco love for Pretty Boy Lopez is not a secret. On the other hand, Fed secret lust for men in general is more intriguing :). I don't think Fed is a father of his kids :shock:. wait, wait ... my apology to all Fed fans on this board, I just love conspiracy theories (although I'm right about this one, pshhh)

Evan is all over the place these days :)

cc0509
10-06-2012, 08:04 AM

Your imagination is working overtime. There is no question Federer is the biological father of his kids (no matter if they were conceived naturally or not.) Federer's twins look exactly like Federer. You couldn't miss that even if you were blind.

TJfederer16
10-06-2012, 08:14 AM
http://thechronicleherald.ca/sites/default/files/imagecache/ch_article_main_image/articles/raonic_2.jpg
http://www.novinite.com/media/images/2012-09/photo_verybig_143619.jpg
http://www.sportindustry.biz/resource/binary/cache/5a943ad3e4d83d341e56df9288d9cf5f/568x300_federer_n.jpg

Evan77
10-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Your imagination is working overtime. There is no question Federer is the biological father of his kids (no matter if they were conceived naturally or not.) Federer's twins look exactly like Federer. You couldn't miss that even if you were blind.
hey now. Am I not allowed to gossip a bit like everyone else on TW? not fair. I will complain to admins, lol.

btw, Fed's kids are blond, but it's too early to detect if they are his kids or not, I'll tell ya when they grow up a bit by observing their nose growth :).

cc0509
10-06-2012, 08:20 AM
hey now. Am I not allowed to gossip a bit like everyone else on TW? not fair. I will complain to admins, lol.

btw, Fed's kids are blond, but it's too early to detect if they are his kids or not, I'll tell ya when they grow up a bit by observing their nose growth :).

Clearly you are not a true Federer fan because Federer was blond when he was a kid.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_yCyiOrbcYM/Tj_fJCmxRrI/AAAAAAAABvg/pxJEcCEEsx8/s1600/roger-federer-as-boy.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4N2k40RArU8/S2AplAdd2JI/AAAAAAAAAG4/uSucF1o598A/s400/young+roger.jpg

Those kids are clones of Federer, there is no room for doubt.

NadalDramaQueen
10-06-2012, 08:24 AM

This is the secret to Fed's lack of major injuries. Twins run in Federer's family, and Federer himself has an identical twin. The mono issue was a fluke because they both caught it.

Apparently, one of them loves Mirka and the other loves Lopez.

Evan77
10-06-2012, 08:28 AM
This is the secret to Fed's lack of major injuries. Twins run in Federer's family, and Federer himself has an identical twin. The mono issue was a fluke because they both caught it.

Apparently, one of them loves Mirka and the other loves Lopez.
lol, love your Fed twin idea. you might be onto something serious here ... :)

taffymoon
10-06-2012, 09:36 AM
The kid needs a complete make-over. He's ridiculous looking.

RF20Lennon
10-06-2012, 09:55 AM
The kid needs a complete make-over. He's ridiculous looking.

Agreed!!!!

RogerRacket111
10-06-2012, 06:09 PM
BTW FedRaonic beat Murray after being down a break in the 3rd set quite a performance. Probably going to take out Nishikori in the final. Things are looking up for him.