PDA

View Full Version : Murray is such a disgrace...

db379
10-12-2012, 03:16 AM
Watching Murray against Stepanek, and seeing the same old antics from Murray I cannot stand the guy anymore. He is such a little brat and he is a complete disgrace to the game. The commentators themselves were annoyed with his behavior saying they thought he would now start to behave like a champion and a real man.... Well, no he is still a child and doesn't behave like any of the real champions Fed, Nadal, Djoko.

One commentator was astonished that Murray was complaining again every time he was losing a ball that he was sick, tired, injured this and that.... Jesus, become a man Andy! I am so tired of his constant complaining, badmouth, and racquet breaking, ball throwing in the stand etc....
You have no dignity, just accept the fight like everybody else in any physical and mental state you are in, thats' it.

Prisoner of Birth
10-12-2012, 03:20 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/061/294/1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg?1279885294

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 03:34 AM
welcome to the ever growing community :)
have fun!
http://s16.postimage.org/9h3s49bo5/muzza.jpg

batz
10-12-2012, 03:37 AM
The Bawss arrives in 5-4-3-2......

djokovic2008
10-12-2012, 04:33 AM
Watching Murray against Stepanek, and seeing the same old antics from Murray I cannot stand the guy anymore. He is such a little brat and he is a complete disgrace to the game. The commentators themselves were annoyed with his behavior saying they thought he would now start to behave like a champion and a real man.... Well, no he is still a child and doesn't behave like any of the real champions Fed, Nadal, Djoko.

One commentator was astonished that Murray was complaining again every time he was losing a ball that he was sick, tired, injured this and that.... Jesus, become a man Andy! I am so tired of his constant complaining, badmouth, and racquet breaking, ball throwing in the stand etc....
You have no dignity, just accept the fight like everybody else in any physical and mental state you are in, thats' it.

Give the guy a break he is a WINNER and hates losing i'd rather see that than watch him tank sets 6-0 like wawrinka or tomic. He is as fighter and there is no rule that says he must be like djoker, rafa or fed.

Zarfot Z
10-12-2012, 04:38 AM
Agree with OP.

I am getting tired of seeing that brattish look on his face EVERY TIME he loses a point. Even more annoying than Nadal's raving antics after he wins a point.

The Bawss
10-12-2012, 04:39 AM
A+ thread, not even joking. It's refreshing to see someone finally voice what we all feel. Many choose to overlook his many flaws and shortcomings because "he is all Britain has got" but I for one wish to distance myself from such a disgrace. Slam champion (we can debate the merits of this win some other time) yet in back to back matches he breaks a racket? Or what about the swearing at the top of his voice? It's about time the umpires manned up and started dishing out warnings and point penalties for his behaviour. The worst thing is that he, and everyone in the stadium, knew he was going to win against Stepanek, so why all the humdrum?

dangalak
10-12-2012, 04:43 AM
Give the guy a break he is a WINNER.

:lol: No .

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 04:44 AM
A+ thread, not even joking. It's refreshing to see someone finally voice what we all feel. Many choose to overlook his many flaws and shortcomings because "he is all Britain has got" but I for one wish to distance myself from such a disgrace. Slam champion (we can debate the merits of this win some other time) yet in back to back matches he breaks a racket? Or what about the swearing at the top of his voice? It's about time the umpires manned up and started dishing out warnings and point penalties for his behaviour. The worst thing is that he, and everyone in the stadium, knew he was going to win against Stepanek, so why all the humdrum?

better be careful! the TW Murray brigade will have their way with you soon!
there will be no mercy.
http://www.thedarkvisitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/segway.jpg

Zarfot Z
10-12-2012, 04:46 AM
there will be no mercy.

Oh noes!

10xmurrayisabrat

The Bawss
10-12-2012, 04:49 AM
there will be no mercy.

I know, I have come to expect them to quote about 90% of my posts to tell me off or to preach the virtues of Saint Murray.

P.S: That pic is hilarious

beast of mallorca
10-12-2012, 04:54 AM

Haha, I'm starting to think that you are to Murray, what Clarky is to Nadal......hmmm :)

batz
10-12-2012, 04:55 AM
Zarfot, Rozroz and The Bawss are:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYbCo3SkZ8Wx2ZYLbadejiKrbN8u7Rp OV7CWnXXqQErugeoRvi

The Bawss
10-12-2012, 04:57 AM
Haha, I'm starting to think that you are to Murray, what Clarky is to Nadal......hmmm :)

Really? I have seen Clarky going on about how Novak's draws are lined with sponge cake. I think Clarky is a closet Nadal-lover anyway.

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 04:58 AM
saint Murray is a saint LOL

No1e
10-12-2012, 05:01 AM
Agreed. He behaves like a boy, not a man

robbo1970
10-12-2012, 05:02 AM
He hates losing, nothing wrong in any professional sportsperson to hate losing.

Nadal lost at Wimbledon and hasn't played since because of injuries so its a bit harsh to jump on Murray if he complains about injuries.

Federer has won more than most (ever) but when he loses he has a face like a smacked @rse, because he hates losing.

The only exception I can see is Djokovic who will willingly go around the other side of the court to congratulate his opponent on becomming the first Brit to win a major in 76 years having carried the expectation on a nation on his shoulders since he was 18 years old. But Djokovic is lovably bonkers.

I don't see the point of a thread that is just b1tching about a player. Keep your b1tching to your playgrounds and get back to talking about tennis itself.

The Bawss
10-12-2012, 05:05 AM

Nadal lost at Wimbledon and hasn't played since because of injuries so its a bit harsh to jump on Murray if he complains about injuries.

Federer has won more than most (ever) but when he loses he has a face like a smacked @rse, because he hates losing.

The only exception I can see is Djokovic who will willingly go around the other side of the court to congratulate his opponent on becomming the first Brit to win a major in 76 years having carried the expectation on a nation on his shoulders since he was 18 years old. But Djokovic is lovably bonkers.

I don't see the point of a thread that is just b1tching about a player. Keep your b1tching to your playgrounds and get back to talking about tennis itself.

Looks like the British pro-Murray propaganda is working, for the most part.

Zarfot Z
10-12-2012, 05:05 AM

I don't see the point of a thread that is just *****ing about a player. Keep your *****ing to your playgrounds and get back to talking about tennis itself.

You obviously misunderstand the entire thread. Obviously any tennis player in the world would prefer winning over losing. The difference is that Murray has a sour face almost every time he loses a point, whereas other non-brattish people would normally move on and accept the situation.

Danny_G13
10-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Guess I'm a brat too. I get annoyed when I lose a goal, a point, a game.

And I don't conceal it.

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 05:12 AM

i just cannot see the relevance for your post to what this thread is all about.
it's a bit deeper than that.

The Bawss
10-12-2012, 05:13 AM

And I don't conceal it.

Murray is the #1 British player, #3 in the world. Lots of deluded little kids look up to him. It's his duty to watch his mouth/behaviour for the good of the sport.

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 05:15 AM
You obviously misunderstand the entire thread. Obviously any tennis player in the world would prefer winning over losing. The difference is that Murray has a sour face almost every time he loses a point, whereas other non-brattish people would normally move on and accept the situation.

if you care for your health, i advise you to stop trying to argue with the Murray camp. i know it's hard to stay silent while you read those replies but it's worth it!

qwertre
10-12-2012, 05:18 AM
I enjoy Murray's antics. They make him more human.

PhrygianDominant
10-12-2012, 05:39 AM
I am not always a fan of Murray's negative antics, but I would be ****ed to if I was losing to a guy like Stepanek. Stepanek is a man few people respect and nobody likes, and Stepanek was playing pretty well from what I could see on the highlight reel. Credit to Murray for digging deep and working it out, even if he was somewhat less than classy.

OverratedIvanovic
10-12-2012, 06:47 AM
No its entertaining to see a guy swear in English than someone swearing in Serbian or Spanish

dangalak
10-12-2012, 07:02 AM

You are so oblivious, so clueless, it gives me a headache.

Nobody says that he should LIKE losing. We are ****ging him off for swearing and *****ing even in regular, not particularly frustrating matches, like this one.

Yet here you are, basically white knighting a grown man, making a preposterous strawman, as if he actually claimed that "hating losing" is bad.

How often do you see Federer or Nadal cuss like a sailor CONSTANTLY like a hooligan? If all he did was "making sour faces" this thread wouldn't exist.

I mean, good God.

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 07:06 AM
^^^^^ this right here is da word

Paullaconte1
10-12-2012, 07:09 AM
Just to contribute....
Calm reaction from Murray:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NhZbgx1vOg

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Just to contribute....

yea that's one of the benchmarks to Murray's class. epic.

The Bawss
10-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Just to contribute....

Oh are we doing this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpBHWjhTol4&t=1m20s
"F-bomb + gibberish"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUO7zll3VNE
F-bombs galore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi4xAkyotWY&t=0m16s
"**** me, **** this" then a caustic "Take your time you dick!" to the ballboy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzuRedS6sw
Ignoring ballboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s60RQXxzzWI

This one is gratuitous, I will give you that. But the commentator hit the nail on the head.

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 07:33 AM
Ignoring ballboy

LOL are you sure he said this to the ballboy?! maybe to himself after bad serve?
if this was to the boy he's really an disgrace!

and maybe he simply didn't see the towel boy? again, wildly speculating here.

BauerAlmeida
10-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Agree with the OP

db379
10-12-2012, 07:38 AM

And I don't conceal it.

Well.... I guess some people need to be spoon fed. Of course all champions hate to lose! That's not the point. The point is how one responds to losing. True champions are also gentlemen. They behave with dignity whether win or lose. Makes it clearer?

The Bawss
10-12-2012, 07:46 AM
LOL are you sure he said this to the ballboy?! maybe to himself after bad serve?

Well, the nasty laser stare he simultaneously gives to the ballboy leaves no doubt in my mind.

absurdo
10-12-2012, 07:47 AM
i think its not about murray himself, its about the guy across the net. it just shows disrespect, it shakes the other guy concentration and its overall not classy.

murray will be murray

Mainad
10-12-2012, 07:48 AM
Nobody says that he should LIKE losing. We are ****ging him off for swearing and *****ing even in regular, not particularly frustrating matches, like this one.

Not particularly frustrating? He was a set and a break down. That's plenty frustrating when you're not playing your best tennis.

How often do you see Federer or Nadal cuss like a sailor CONSTANTLY like a hooligan?

Not noticed Federer, although he often takes his frustrations out on the crowd (Shut Up! Be quiet! etc,) but Nadal does it in Spanish of course while Djokovic often screams things in Serbian that would make Murray sound like a choirboy!

If all he did was "making sour faces" this thread wouldn't exist.

I wouldn't bet on it.

I mean, good God.

Good God is about right. I'm not defending his use of swear words but do me a favour, he's hardly alone is he? Connors, McEnroe, Hewitt, Roddick, Haas, Fish, Agassi all immediately spring to mind and I've already referred to Rafa and Nole's ability to use their native languages so as to make it not so obvious.

Murray may cuss a bit but he doesn't spend time abusing line umpires (like Nalbandian at Queens) or smashing up benches (like Djokovic at FO final) . So why all of a sudden is he the worst thing ever to appear on a tennis court when there has been and continues to be much worse behaviour from other players that nobody sees fit to start outraged threads about!

If you don't like Murray (and nobody says you have to) and you don't approve of him for whatever reason, then refrain from watching him and talk about someone you do approve of in threads with a more positive spin instead of getting all worked up about one player as if he's just committed mass murder on centre court or something! :rolleyes:

robbo1970
10-12-2012, 07:48 AM
Apologies if my post has upset anyone, judging by some of the rather spiteful responses. But I'm sorry this just sounds like someone getting picked upon.

He is not the only sportsman who swears or gets upset if he loses a point. I'm sure they all do at some point.

I think my point has been misunderstood when I said I don't see why a thread like this is necessary or relevant. Yes he gets upset, but all players have at some point.

Has Nadal not berrated officials, has Federer not smashed a racket in anger, has Nalbandian not injured a pensioner?

I just don't see how picking on a human's weaknesses and personal faults is thread worthy.

robbo1970
10-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Good God is about right. I'm not defending his use of swear words but do me a favour, he's hardly alone is he? Connors, McEnroe, Hewitt, Roddick, Haas, Fish, Agassi all immediately spring to mind and I've already referred to Rafa and Nole's ability to use their native languages so as to make it not so obvious.

Murray may cuss a bit but he doesn't spend time abusing line umpires (like Nalbandian at Queens) or smashing up benches (like Djokovic at FO final) . So why all of a sudden is he the worst thing ever to appear on a tennis court when there has been and continues to be much worse behaviour from other players that nobody sees fit to start outraged threads about!

If you don't like Murray (and nobody says you have to) and you don't approve of him for whatever reason, then refrain from watching him and talk about someone you do approve of in threads with a more positive spin instead of getting all worked up about one player as if he's just committed mass murder on centre court or something! :rolleyes:

That's my point too. Thank you.

NJ1
10-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Oh are we doing this?

Ignoring ballboy

Ah I see, you have a personal hatred of Murray. I'll be the first to admit he should clean up his act now he's a GS champion and the rest but he is CLEARLY calling himself a **** head. As regards ignoring the ballboy, they all do that.

Why do you hate him so much? Typical "hate those with what I don't have" British thing?

NJ1
10-12-2012, 07:57 AM

And I don't conceal it.

Yup, you're a brat. Annoyance comes from unforced errors. Try remembering it's not your job and more people will want to hit 3.5 with you.

Mainad
10-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Apologies if my post has upset anyone, judging by some of the rather spiteful responses. But I'm sorry this just sounds like someone getting picked upon.

He is not the only sportsman who swears or gets upset if he loses a point. I'm sure they all do at some point.

I think my point has been misunderstood when I said I don't see why a thread like this is necessary or relevant. Yes he gets upset, but all players have at some point.

Has Nadal not berrated officials, has Federer not smashed a racket in anger, has Nalbandian not injured a pensioner?

I just don't see how picking on a human's weaknesses and personal faults is thread worthy.

Don't worry about it. You are the voice of reason. No-one is saying Murray is perfect and some of his occasional negative mannerisms can irritate his fans too (like me) but there is a well-known bunch of guys on here who can't wait to lay into Murray and tear him apart for anything they can lay their grubby little hands on whether it be his style of play (boring pusher etc.), his extraordinary, freakish good luck (only way he can win matches etc.) or his frustrations on court when not playing well (no other player in the history of the game has EVER behaved so badly etc.).

Most of them are laughably predictable. You'll soon see the well-worn pattern and get used to them eventually.:wink:

db379
10-12-2012, 08:00 AM

and maybe he simply didn't see the towel boy? again, wildly speculating here.

I thought the same thing first, but then again it's hard not to notice a ballboy stading next to you with your wide open towel, and regarding the ******** remark why would he say to himself "take your time ********"? He seemed to be looking at someone when he said this.

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 08:02 AM
I thought the same thing first, but then again it's hard not to notice a ballboy stading next to you with your wide open towel, and regarding the ******** remark why would he say to himself "take your time ********"? He seemed to be looking at someone when he said this.

i guess so. well, disgrace case closed LOL ;)

db379
10-12-2012, 08:10 AM

No buddy. This is a forum and people are here to express their views on tennis and players. No one has to agree with what one says or be nice to players who don't know how to behave or do not want to behave on TV. You seem to enjoy, and even rejoice, in Murray's antics but you are a minority in this thread. So if you don't like the thread just go and start your own thread on how great an example Murray is for the younger generation of players and maybe in 5 years time we'll have plenty of swearing and racquet smashing little brats on the ATP tour.

db379
10-12-2012, 08:13 AM

Yes it can happen to all of us.... once , maybe twice. With Murray it's every match whether a 1st round or a final, and mind you pretty much every point of the match. See the difference?

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 08:21 AM
No buddy. This is a forum and people are here to express their views on tennis and players. No one has to agree with what one says or be nice to players who don't know how to behave or do not want to behave on TV. You seem to enjoy, and even rejoice, in Murray's antics but you are a minority in this thread. So if you don't like the thread just go and start your own thread on how great an example Murray is for the younger generation of players and maybe in 5 years time we'll have plenty of swearing and racquet smashing little brats on the ATP tour.

you are wasting precious time with those guys.. just let it go.

3fees
10-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Murray took lessons from McEnroe on how to throw your opponent off his game.

Mainad
10-12-2012, 08:30 AM
No buddy. This is a forum and people are here to express their views on tennis and players. No one has to agree with what one says or be nice to players who don't know how to behave or do not want to behave on TV. You seem to enjoy, and even rejoice, in Murray's antics but you are a minority in this thread.

I see you don't like to read the opinions of someone who disagrees with you do you or you wouldn't have come out with that preposterous statement. What did I say in an earlier post? I'll quote it again for your benefit:

"No-one is saying Murray is perfect and some of his occasional negative mannerisms can irritate his fans too (like me) but there is a well-known bunch of guys on here who can't wait to lay into Murray and tear him apart for anything they can lay their grubby little hands on whether it be his style of play (boring pusher etc.), his extraordinary, freakish good luck (only way he can win matches etc.) or his frustrations on court when not playing well (no other player in the history of the game has EVER behaved so badly etc.)."

It's just that some of us try to put it into some kind of perspective, unlike you.

So if you don't like the thread just go and start your own thread on how great an example Murray is for the younger generation of players and maybe in 5 years time we'll have plenty of swearing and racquet smashing little brats on the ATP tour.

Oh I see. Did we have a generation of foul-mouthed, racquet smashing little brats on the tennis tour in the wake of Connors and McEnroe, then? Or can we expect to see some linesman-kicking little thugs like Nalbandian as well?

Somehow I think the world of tennis will survive the occasional negative antics of Murray given that its survived so much worse that has gone before and is going on now. But I guess your right. Who am I to try to interfere with your righteous indignation about Murray's truly evil and horrific behaviour. I just look forward to seeing an equally outraged thread from you when somebody else puts a foot wrong and will think it a tad curious if I don't see one!

SempreSami
10-12-2012, 08:33 AM

Yep, this is definitely the first time I've seen some tool post a thread whinging about a sportman's behaviour.

Mainad
10-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Yes it can happen to all of us.... once , maybe twice. With Murray it's every match whether a 1st round or a final, and mind you pretty much every point of the match. See the difference?

Now I know for sure you're a troll. EVERY SINGLE MATCH???, EVERY SINGLE POINT???

Until I just saw that, I was prepared to at least give you a little benefit of the doubt as to your integrity but with that truly and utterly ludicrous statement that has just been shot completely to pieces!!

I'll now happily leave you and your pals to your sad little hate-fest!

batz
10-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Ah I see, you have a personal hatred of Murray. I'll be the first to admit he should clean up his act now he's a GS champion and the rest but he is CLEARLY calling himself a **** head. As regards ignoring the ballboy, they all do that.

Why do you hate him so much? Typical "hate those with what I don't have" British thing?

He hates him because of a joke Murray made when he was 19.

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 08:43 AM
As long as he doesn't talk rubbish about his opponents or harms anyone other than himself, he can do whatever the **** he wants. If you are so annoyed by it, stop watching his matches. No one is forcing you to.

LOL good one.. so how could i watch the other players i wanna watch while he unfortunately plays them?
didn't think it through huh?

tistrapukcipeht
10-12-2012, 12:14 PM

Why are you surprised?

He has behaved like that forever, those are some of the reasons why i really don't care about Murray, even though He is a very good player.

Question: Did Murray grow up without having a father around him?

there will be no mercy.

Funny!:)

Federer doesn not misbehave like Murray, not even close and yes all of them lose and don't like losing, but Murray behavior is shameless for a now grandslam champion.

I wonder why Nadal and Murray are such good buddies :???:

syc23
10-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Moan all you like haters. Murray is a grand slam winner and he's getting paid to play tennis and you're not.

Deal with it ;)

He can moan all he likes. The dollars is rolling into his bank account, all the Internet 81tching ain't going to change a thing.

I'd love to be in his shoes and make countless millions $ doing something you love.

dudeski
10-12-2012, 12:33 PM

Why in the world would you want him to behave like Nadal?!? The endless time wasting, butt picking before every single return of serve and before every single serve motion, fake MTOs, complaining about too many hard court tournaments, water bottle adjusting, excessive celebrations on opponents UEs etc. Seriously? You would want another player who behaves like that?

tennisaddict
10-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Plain and Simple - Murray likes to win matches, hook or crook, by wincing, whining , abusing , faking and cheating.

And yet appears like a big sport saying 'I can cry like Federer, but cant play like him' . 'Nadal is the greatest player in history'.

No self pride, idiot of the first order.

dudeski
10-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Plain and Simple - Murray likes to win matches, hook or crook, by wincing, whining , abusing , faking and cheating.

And yet appears like a big sport saying 'I can cry like Federer, but cant play like him' . 'Nadal is the greatest player in history'.

I guess he already is a lot like Nadal then. He just needs more self belief and about a dozens new OCDs.

batz
10-12-2012, 01:03 PM

:)

Whereas you are someone who posts hyperbolic @rsegavy on an internet messageboard.

The butthurt is strong in this one. Dry your eyes mate. Here's a wee snap to cheer you and your pals up:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma71oboGhd1qb2wsio1_1280.jpg

tennisaddict
10-12-2012, 01:13 PM

Whereas you are someone who posts hyperbolic @rsegavy on an internet messageboard.

The butthurt is strong in this one. Dry your eyes mate. Here's a wee snap to cheer you and your pals up:

Murray is a great player, I am with you.

All what me and few others are saying is 'He is a bad sport and a terrible loser'.

Mainad
10-12-2012, 01:14 PM

All true. But don't forget the weather. He often arranges for a windstorm to be blowing just so his opponents won't be able to serve or hit their shots properly. There is nothing he won't stoop to in order to win....the dirty little cheat! :twisted:

It's all lies and fake humility. His tears aren't even genuine. He borrows that stuff actors use when they need to look like they're crying. He does it just to gain sympathy and steal attention from his opponent.

Mind you, I wish I could be an idiot like him. I'd retire straight away with all that lovely dosh and buy me a vast estate in the highlands of Scotland with its own indoor tennis court and hire locals to play against me so I could shout and swear at them if they dared to get the odd ball past me. Self-respect my ar*e! It's just the ideal way to live!! :)

cork_screw
10-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Everyone's talking about how andy hates losing - and that's one thing, but I think what the author of the thread meant to point out is how he does annoying things that other guys in the top 5 don't do when they're losing. Yesterday against stepanek, andy was throwing his racquet into the wall with all the sponsored ads, he also launched a ball into the crowd and got a violation for that. He's a very ****y person in general and maybe that's a societal thing with him being a scotsman (i'm not even joking, they are some very ****y group of people), but I think he what he's become and I don't think he'll change it. I just don't think he cares really what people think of him. And I don't think Nad, Djok, or Fed feel that same level of indifference to the public perception that he does, and that's ok. To me, he's a bit of the black sheep in the crowd, never smiles for the cameras and isn't really adopted as a very likable person. And I actually respect that way more, rather see someone genuine than fake, ahem someone like Romney.

batz
10-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Everyone's talking about how andy hates losing - and that's one thing, but I think what the author of the thread meant to point out is how he does annoying things that other guys in the top 5 don't do when they're losing. Yesterday against stepanek, andy was throwing his racquet into the wall with all the sponsored ads, he also launched a ball into the crowd and got a violation for that. He's a very ****y person in general and maybe that's a societal thing with him being a scotsman (i'm not even joking, they are some very ****y group of people), but I think he what he's become and I don't think he'll change it. I just don't think he cares really what people think of him. And I don't think Nad, Djok, or Fed feel that same level of indifference to the public perception.

Leaving aside your casual racism, are you really, really saying that no other member of the top 5 have had code violations for racket and or ball abuse?

I really do wish people would stop pulling stuff out of their arses and presenting it as if it was fact.

NadalDramaQueen
10-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Leaving aside your casual racism, are you really, really saying that no other member of the top 5 have had code violations for racket and or ball abuse?

I really do wish people would stop pulling stuff out of their arses and presenting it as if it was fact.

No one (well, not everyone) is suggesting that Andy is a nonstop arse while the rest of the big four show nothing but class. This thread is about Murray, however, so it is perfectly acceptable to discuss his behavior in isolation. No need to resort to "but so and so also does it!"

My issue with Andy is the constant grabbing at his leg (or something else) and muttering every time he loses a point. Do you really need me to provide video evidence of the frequency of these types of events? I hardly think there is a lost point that goes by without this type of behavior. Do you dispute this?

I find it to be very disrespectful towards his lesser opponents. When he is playing more accomplished and generally superior players, I find it to be hilarious. Clearly the few players who have dominated tennis for years don't need any help from Andy in order to win a point against him.

ctoth666
10-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Well unless you're a Murray-apologist or a Murray-****, it's impossible to deny that he conducted himself poorly, but this is nothing new. Imagine if you saw him play for the first time against Stepanek, not knowing anything about tennis. You might be thinking "WTF is wrong this guy. He's mental. Grow up" or something like that. He's not the only top player with annoying antics on the court, but he's the most intolerable of them all. Fact. I'll take Nadal's ***-picking any day over Murray's BS. Being completely objective, nothing Federer does really annoys me at all. Hence I get behind him more than any of the other top guys. On that note, I hope Federer mercilessly beats Murray in the semi's.

vive le beau jeu !
10-12-2012, 01:54 PM
i have to admit i prefer the good old times...
... to the infinity and beyond !!!

http://i54.tinypic.com/351yfs2.jpg
;)

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Murray's hair with that trophy cannot look more ridiculous LOL

jaggy
10-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Im a Scotsman and Im a ****y person, just saying.

Mainad
10-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Everyone's talking about how andy hates losing - and that's one thing, but I think what the author of the thread meant to point out is how he does annoying things that other guys in the top 5 don't do when they're losing.

But why are they necessarily more annoying than what the other 5 get up to when they are losing? Does he take extended MTOS like Nadal is notorious for doing or like Djokovic did in the last game of the USO final when Murray was about to serve out for the match? As for breaking racquets, Djokovic must still hold the record for that one. And as for damaging sponsors property, did Murray kick a seat with the sponsor's logo to pieces as Djokovic did in the final of the FO?

My point is not that Murray doesn't do irritating things when he feels under pressure. He beats himself up too much and shows too much negative body movement and, yes, his language can be a little choice, I agree. Not defending him for those things as some people on here like to think, I'm just pointing out they are part of his personality quirks and he has them just like every other top player has them and not everything he does or doesn't do is necessarily unique to him as some of you on here seem to be proposing. I just don't see that what he does is supposedly so much 'worse' than the foibles other players exhibit when they're under pressure and don't try and tell me they don't have them. This idea that Federer, Djokovic and Nadal are supposedly 'whiter than white' in their on-court behaviour and Murray is supposedly uniquely badly behaved is just not true and is unfair and biased. In my opinion, it's yet another example of how he seems to get treated differently on here to other players and judged by different standards.

He's a very ****y person in general and maybe that's a societal thing with him being a scotsman (i'm not even joking, they are some very ****y group of people)

Lol, I can't wait to see Fedex and Batz get back you on that one! :)

but I think he what he's become and I don't think he'll change it. I just don't think he cares really what people think of him. And I don't think Nad, Djok, or Fed feel that same level of indifference to the public perception that he does, and that's ok. To me, he's a bit of the black sheep in the crowd, never smiles for the cameras and isn't really adopted as a very likable person. And I actually respect that way more, rather see someone genuine than fake, ahem someone like Romney.

You make him seem as if he is a lot tougher than the others. Actually, he is surprisingly emotional. Joking apart, his tears are quite genuine and heartfelt. He really thought he had let British tennis fans down when he lost the Wimbledon final this year and kept apologising to them. Hardly the behaviour of a guy who couldn't give a stuff what the public think. But he's had to put up with so much criticism over the years from the press and so on and, as you can see, certain people on here, that he has tried to develop a thick skin about it and carry on regardless. In all honesty, considering the constant stick he is subjected to, it's a minor miracle he's managed to achieve even a quarter of the things he's managed to do!

Mainad
10-12-2012, 02:01 PM
i have to admit i prefer the good old times...

;)

Lol..that was pretty funny. I'll bet that one will become a collector's item shortly! :)

Danny_G13
10-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Well.... I guess some people need to be spoon fed. Of course all champions hate to lose! That's not the point. The point is how one responds to losing. True champions are also gentlemen. They behave with dignity whether win or lose. Makes it clearer?

Like Murray you mean? When he lost 4 slams, he did so like a true gentleman. When he won his first, he was utterly humble through the entire procedure.

He gets angry at himself when he loses a point - and yes, he's vocal about it. As much as we would prefer if all sportsmen kept their emotions completely inside, that isn't possible.

McEnroe was called 'The Brat' - and he had similar criticism to those you're giving Murray.

But come the end of the match, Murray is a complete gent whether he wins or loses - I don't see why we should berate his inability to keep his game emotions in check.

batz
10-12-2012, 02:25 PM
No one (well, not everyone) is suggesting that Andy is a nonstop arse while the rest of the big four show nothing but class. This thread is about Murray, however, so it is perfectly acceptable to discuss his behavior in isolation. No need to resort to "but so and so also does it!"

My issue with Andy is the constant grabbing at his leg (or something else) and muttering every time he loses a point. Do you really need me to provide video evidence of the frequency of these types of events? I hardly think there is a lost point that goes by without this type of behavior. Do you dispute this?

I find it to be very disrespectful towards his lesser opponents. When he is playing more accomplished and generally superior players, I find it to be hilarious. Clearly the few players who have dominated tennis for years don't need any help from Andy in order to win a point against him.

There is if someone makes the explicit assertion that he indulges in behaviour that others do not.

NadalDramaQueen
10-12-2012, 02:31 PM
There is if someone makes the explicit assertion that he indulges in behaviour that others do not.

Of course, but such an assertion is not necessary in showing whether or not Murray is a disgrace. Would it really make you feel better to know that Murray is a disgrace, but not as much of a disgrace as some other player?

What about the rest of my post? Do you acknowledge that he engages in the behavior I described and do you think it shows a lack of class?

TTMR
10-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Murray is the new Nadal as far as this forum is concerned, I see. It will be a shame if/when he drifts off the hate radar upon Nadal's return.

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Murray is the new Nadal as far as this forum is concerned, I see. It will be a shame if/when he drifts off the hate radar upon Nadal's return.

don't think so.
Murray is much more simply and openly annoying.
the two hate radars should be equally maintained ;)

rainingaces
10-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Murray thinks about how he can **** the guy off he is playing if thats screaming, yelling come on after a opponents error, hitting the ball at the opponent, junkballing, eyeballing, he should consentrate on his own game.

db379
10-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Murray is a great player, I am with you.

All what me and few others are saying is 'He is a bad sport and a terrible loser'.

exactly, and a brat and a terrible example of sportmanship for kids. I guess all the Murray fans prefer to ignore these minor points.... In fact I would certainly like Murray if he wasn't such a whiny brat on court because the guy has talent.

rainingaces
10-12-2012, 03:09 PM

Us real fans that love the game need to start a new murray bashing threads at least once a week to remind the masses of what murray really is and the people he represents, people like mainad and batz. Murray might give a emotive speech but he still has a icy heart underneath. I have never seen anyone so aggressive, angery or ignorant on a tennis court, even hearing his name can strike fear into any ballboy or girl in the world. People compare him to mac but he did all his antics in good humor and never once did i hear him yell COME ON after a opponents unfortunate unforced error.

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 03:13 PM
I would certainly like Murray if he wasn't such a whiny brat on court because the guy has talent.

i tried to like him, honest, but he failed miserably again and again till i finally gave up. there was 1 or 2 matches with Lendl in da house that he showed a bit more self control and maturity, but it's now long degraded back to square 1.

TTMR
10-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Us real fans that love the game need to start a new murray bashing threads at least once a week to remind the masses of what murray really is and the people he represents, people like mainad and batz. Murray might give a emotive speech but he still has a icy heart underneath. I have never seen anyone so aggressive, angery or ignorant on a tennis court, even hearing his name can strike fear into any ballboy or girl in the world. People compare him to mac but he did all his antics in good humor and never once did i hear him yell COME ON after a opponents unfortunate unforced error.

St. Mac was a tennis artist whose deft touch and sublime hands were unequaled. His play harkens back to the halcyon days of tennis when pushing was tantamount to capitulation and dedication to fitness the modus operandi of the untalented who had no other recourse.

Criticisms of Mac's outbursts are from armchair sloths who simply don't understand genius even when it is in plain sight, right in front of them. Anyone who has spent time with the extremely gifted knows they are volatile by nature. They see and perceive things simpleton spectators and officials cannot, so it is hardly baffling when they become flustered at our mundane ignorance. To compare a legend like McEnroe to a colicky one-slam hack like Murray is akin to comparing Michelangelo to Student Pro Painters.

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 03:41 PM
I have never seen anyone so aggressive, angery or ignorant on a tennis court, even hearing his name can strike fear into any ballboy or girl in the world.

i just had to..:oops:
http://imageshack.us/a/img198/3918/ballboy.jpg

db379
10-12-2012, 04:09 PM
St. Mac was a tennis artist whose deft touch and sublime hands were unequaled. His play harkens back to the halcyon days of tennis when pushing was tantamount to capitulation and dedication to fitness the modus operandi of the untalented who had no other recourse.

Criticisms of Mac's outbursts are from armchair sloths who simply don't understand genius even when it is in plain sight, right in front of them. Anyone who has spent time with the extremely gifted knows they are volatile by nature. They see and perceive things simpleton spectators and officials cannot, so it is hardly baffling when they become flustered at our mundane ignorance. To compare a legend like McEnroe to a colicky one-slam hack like Murray is akin to comparing Michelangelo to Student Pro Painters.

I like that.... :)

db379
10-12-2012, 04:11 PM
i just had to..:oops:
http://imageshack.us/a/img198/3918/ballboy.jpg

:) :) very funny indeed

Mainad
10-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Us real fans that love the game need to start a new murray bashing threads at least once a week to remind the masses of what murray really is and the people he represents, people like mainad and batz.

Lol...Murray represents ME does he? Why thank you for that flattering comparison. I'm deeply grateful. But I have to confess that I've never won a tennis title in my life so your comparison, deeply flattering as it is, could not possibly be justified alas.

Now when are you going to grow up, stop being silly, and try and get over the fact that Murray threatened not to support the England football team back when you were probably still in nappies. Because we both know what all this is really about don't we and it sure as heck has got diddly-squat to do with the game of tennis!

Murray might give a emotive speech but he still has a icy heart underneath. I have never seen anyone so aggressive, angery or ignorant on a tennis court

Well, you obviously need to get out and watch a bit more tennis then!

even hearing his name can strike fear into any ballboy or girl in the world. People compare him to mac but he did all his antics in good humor and never once did i hear him yell COME ON after a opponents unfortunate unforced error.

Yeah sure the poor ballboys and girls are all trembling at the very mention of Murray's name. Are you planning a career as a fantasy writer? You certainly have a vivid imagination.

smoledman
10-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Murray is disgusting.

kishnabe
10-12-2012, 04:46 PM
It not as bad as Mto's, Ball bouncing, and *** scratching.

Rozroz
10-12-2012, 04:52 PM
It not as bad as Mto's, Ball bouncing, and *** scratching.

if you put it side by side... hard to choose.. :-|
i'll have to prefer Muzza cause at least it will take less time,
and it's pretty funny to watch him curse and mumble as crazy.

SempreSami
10-12-2012, 05:10 PM

Real fans.

Real fans.

Real fans?

Hawkeye7
10-12-2012, 07:27 PM
LOL good one.. so how could i watch the other players i wanna watch while he unfortunately plays them?
didn't think it through huh?

You still don't have to watch those matches. If you do however then you ought to live with his on-court behaviour. Stop being a cry-baby.

oy vey
10-12-2012, 08:04 PM
He does seem to have a thing against ball kids and they show him how much they don't like him either.

Ball guy tells Andy Murray to F*** off during US Open Final?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP9U7_pktpg

Crisstti
10-12-2012, 08:33 PM
There's really nothing to indicate he said "Take your time you dick!" to the ball boy or to anyone other than himself, for that matter.

I actually find his shouting at himself kind of amusing. Doesn't bother me at all.

Not noticed Federer, although he often takes his frustrations out on the crowd (Shut Up! Be quiet! etc,) but Nadal does it in Spanish of course while Djokovic often screams things in Serbian that would make Murray sound like a choirboy!

He does sometimes, but it's very unusual.

dangalak
10-12-2012, 08:51 PM

Good God in heaven.

Andy Murray has the same number of slams as Del Potro, a player clearly inferior to him. Go masturbate to it. In the meanwhile, Federer, Nadal and Djokovic have 33 times as many slams as he has.

You're a ****ing disgrace.

You pick TWO instances of Federer's THRITEEN year career to assert that he is similar to Murray. You deserve to be tortured for this. Murray should pray at Federer's altar, THAT'S how much superior Federer is to Murray in on court behaviour.

Not to mention that your examples are SO off it just shows how far you are in it. Federer calling a moron in the crowd because he yelled out during a crucial tiebreak which saw him go down 2 sets to one. If Murray did that NOBODY would criticize him for it.

Also, the perennial favourite, Federer telling Djokovic's camp to "be quiet".

Did you actually WATCH that scene? Federer ASKED them to "Be quiet, OK?" in his calmest and quietest voice ever. If Federer's haters weren't equally ******** as his fans, there is no way anyone would give him a hard time for it. NOBODY with 2 brain cells to rub together would give Murray a hard time either.

There's not a snowball chance in hell that Djokovic and Nadal whine even 40% as much a Murray does. Murray is the kind of guy who will beat his head with a racquet in a straight sets win over Djokovic when his game his firing and errorfree.

It is particularly hilarious that you bring up Fish, Roddick, McEnroe (:lol:) and Hewitt, guys about whom EVERBODY knows that they have hot tempers and that they ***** even more than Murray.

This is how deluded you are: you are seriously claiming that nobody believes that those guys were just as bratty, if not more bratty than Murray.

Djokovic did it once. Nalbandian did it once, which anyone with a brain would see was accidental, even if reckless.

It's like saying Henin is the same as Sharapova because it's possible to find evidence that she grunted on court. That means she is the same as a person who grunts at 100 decibel everytime she hits the ball.

Tony48
10-12-2012, 08:52 PM
I literally changed the channel during the match. His behavior just got unwatchable.

dangalak
10-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Planet Mainad, where McEnroe is considered a choirboy by the tennis world at large.

Planet Mainad, where telling a moron in the crowd to STFU for robbing him of a set is the same as CONSTANTLY b*tching.

Planet Batz where Murray having ONE slam at the age of 25 is worth bragging about even though Djokovic at the same age has 5, Nadal at 1 year older has 11 and Federer being the all time record holder of just about everything.

Man, I am so mad about Murray having that slam right now. :(

TTMR
10-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Planet Mainad, where McEnroe is considered a choirboy by the tennis world at large.

Planet Mainad, where telling a moron in the crowd to STFU for robbing him of a set is the same as CONSTANTLY b*tching.

Planet Batz where Murray having ONE slam at the age of 25 is worth bragging about even though Djokovic at the same age has 5, Nadal at 1 year older has 11 and Federer being the all time record holder of just about everything.

Really? I hadn't noticed.

Hawkeye7
10-12-2012, 10:38 PM

Don't cry, it'll get better.

Mainad
10-12-2012, 11:03 PM

Lol...a few weeks ago it was NO Slam wonder Murray. Now it's ONE Slam wonder Murray! You Murray-hating trolls are so funny and predictable. If he wins another, no doubt it will be TWO Slams wonder Murray! Put simply, Murray can never achieve anything in your jaundiced eyes. A few weeks ago, it was sufficient to mock him for being unable to win a Slam. You and your cronies were content to get as much mileage out of that one as you could. Now that he has actually won one, you look around for something else to beat him with and lo and behold, it's, "What a shocking, awful, terrible person this guy is! Why he mutters to himself, breaks the odd racquet, swears a bit, exhibits negative body language etc. etc." as if nobody ever noticed he's done these things before or that nobody else has ever done these things before and much worse but, oh I forgot, Murray does it ALL THE TIME according to you, even when he had 3 match points serving for the title in New York last month! :)

Boy, don't we all know it. It's the single most irritating thing that's ever happened to you recently isn't it? All the fun you used to enjoy at his expense when he was a 'No Slam Wonder'. So now it's 'Let get horrible Murray' time and affect total shock and disgust at his truly appalling antics on court which apparently make everybody else on the tour look like perfect angels and models of total decorum and restraint.

Anyway, you carry on with your funny little rants and peculiar little obsessions with whatever Murray does and doesn't do in peculiar little threads like this. It obviously brightens up your rather sad and clearly limited life. No doubt you will be itching to start another if Murray loses tomorrow or whenever. But don't let me or anybody else spoil your fun! :wink:

dangalak
10-13-2012, 12:12 AM
Seriously, is that all it takes? Guy wins once slam, suddenly even MURRAY has glory hunters? :lol:

For the record, I always wanted the guy to win a slam and laughed about the people claiming Del Potro is superior to him.

Apparently, TTW is quickly degenerating into MTF levels, where ANY criticism towards a player means, you are "jealous" of his success. (even though his success is meager compared to his contemporaries)

batz
10-13-2012, 01:37 AM

Planet Dangalak, Bawss, et al: A cold place and dark place, where people are so blindly hate-filled that they are deeply affected if the subject of their hatred wins something. Well done on demonstrating so vividly the type of person you are.

And you have the temerity to assert that Murray is disgusting? Didn't your Mother ever tell you that your candle doesn't burn any brighter because someone else's diminishes?

Murray's on court behaviour is far from perfect, but I doubt that he hates anyone he doesn't know. That's truly disgusting.

The Murray trolls are morphing into Orcs.

PS - Here's another wee reminder for you: GIRUY.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTasWfkck4BAssR45t0xIHs4_h27Bj55 OX1sAPaHYqlyl3WJrRr

batz
10-13-2012, 01:45 AM
Seriously, is that all it takes? Guy wins once slam, suddenly even MURRAY has glory hunters? :lol:

For the record, I always wanted the guy to win a slam and laughed about the people claiming Del Potro is superior to him.

Apparently, TTW is quickly degenerating into MTF levels, where ANY criticism towards a player means, you are "jealous" of his success. (even though his success is meager compared to his contemporaries)

Glory Hunters LOL - yep; we've all just jumped on the bandwagon since he won the USO.

But you are deeply affected by Murray's win though aren't you. I mean, you can't stop telling people how much it bothers you. It clearly bothers you a lot - which is fecking hilarious.

He might only have one slam - but that one is enough to have you crying like a wee girl whose lost her dolly. You must be absolutely shyting yourself about the thought of Murray winning more. In fact, you seem to be more affected by Murray's win than any Murray fan I know - which is also feckin hilarious! :)

I am laughing at you a lot this morning - proper laughter, with tears rolling down my cheeks and sore ribs.

Shimf some more mate - go on; your crying is like angel song to my ears.

batz
10-13-2012, 01:53 AM
Lol...a few weeks ago it was NO Slam wonder Murray. Now it's ONE Slam wonder Murray! You Murray-hating trolls are so funny and predictable. If he wins another, no doubt it will be TWO Slams wonder Murray! Put simply, Murray can never achieve anything in your jaundiced eyes. A few weeks ago, it was sufficient to mock him for being unable to win a Slam. You and your cronies were content to get as much mileage out of that one as you could. Now that he has actually won one, you look around for something else to beat him with and lo and behold, it's, "What a shocking, awful, terrible person this guy is! Why he mutters to himself, breaks the odd racquet, swears a bit, exhibits negative body language etc. etc." as if nobody ever noticed he's done these things before or that nobody else has ever done these things before and much worse but, oh I forgot, Murray does it ALL THE TIME according to you, even when he had 3 match points serving for the title in New York last month! :)

Boy, don't we all know it. It's the single most irritating thing that's ever happened to you recently isn't it? All the fun you used to enjoy at his expense when he was a 'No Slam Wonder'. So now it's 'Let get horrible Murray' time and affect total shock and disgust at his truly appalling antics on court which apparently make everybody else on the tour look like perfect angels and models of total decorum and restraint.

Anyway, you carry on with your funny little rants and peculiar little obsessions with whatever Murray does and doesn't do in peculiar little threads like this. It obviously brightens up your rather sad and clearly limited life. No doubt you will be itching to start another if Murray loses tomorrow or whenever. But don't let me or anybody else spoil your fun! :wink:

It was always going to happen. We've both posted on threads where the question 'how will the trolls react if Murray wins a slam' where these very behaviours were predicted.

What I do find amazing is this faux offence stuff - that is proper funny. These feckers have a nasty streak a mile wide, make stuff up without hesitation, exhibit levels of blind hatred that any Pogrom starter would be proud of then have the brass neck to come over all 'offended of Tunbridge Wells' as if they are convent girls. The absolute best bit is when they moan about being picked on if you challenge them on the pysh that they post:shock:

They've got more neck than a double headed giraffe.

dangalak
10-13-2012, 03:00 AM
It was always going to happen. We've both posted on threads where the question 'how will the trolls react if Murray wins a slam' where these very behaviours were predicted.

What I do find amazing is this faux offence stuff - that is proper funny. These feckers have a nasty streak a mile wide, make stuff up without hesitation, exhibit levels of blind hatred that any Pogrom starter would be proud of then have the brass neck to come over all 'offended of Tunbridge Wells' as if they are convent girls. The absolute best bit is when they moan about being picked on if you challenge them on the pysh that they post:shock:

They've got more neck than a double headed giraffe.

What in the holy hell are you talking about?

People were *****ing about his terrible behaviour WAAY before 2012 and in fact, they considered it the main reason for his lack of success.

The fact that you act as if "people are mad about Murray's earth shattering success" is RIDICULOUS. Murray isn't much worse than Djokovic or Nadal in terms or ability (in fact, I made a thread that acknowledges that he is probably more gifted than either), yet his achievements are on the level of Andy Roddick's.

But please, keep fantasizing about a world, wherein people are foaming at the mouth over Murray's unbelieavable success and not about his Cibulkovalike behaviour on court. :lol:

Russeljones
10-13-2012, 03:04 AM
Moan all you like haters. Murray is a grand slam winner and he's getting paid to play tennis and you're not.

Deal with it ;)

He can moan all he likes. The dollars is rolling into his bank account, all the Internet 81tching ain't going to change a thing.

I'd love to be in his shoes and make countless millions $ doing something you love.

Despite your many (and valid) reasons why some would envy him, I think most men here (and their sofas) can take comfort in knowing they look better than Andy Murray. ;)

Rozroz
10-13-2012, 03:13 AM
You still don't have to watch those matches. If you do however then you ought to live with his on-court behaviour. Stop being a cry-baby.

i'm doing my best but it's revolting.
LOL - "cry baby"??? you're clearly a Murratard

rainingaces
10-13-2012, 03:14 AM
Lol...Murray represents ME does he? Why thank you for that flattering comparison. I'm deeply grateful. But I have to confess that I've never won a tennis title in my life so your comparison, deeply flattering as it is, could not possibly be justified alas.

Now when are you going to grow up, stop being silly, and try and get over the fact that Murray threatened not to support the England football team back when you were probably still in nappies. Because we both know what all this is really about don't we and it sure as heck has got diddly-squat to do with the game of tennis!

Well, you obviously need to get out and watch a bit more tennis then!

Yeah sure the poor ballboys and girls are all trembling at the very mention of Murray's name. Are you planning a career as a fantasy writer? You certainly have a vivid imagination.

To put this jelious post into context scotland just lost 2-1 to wales and england won 5-0.

Rozroz
10-13-2012, 03:15 AM
Despite your many (and valid) reasons why some would envy him, I think most men here (and their sofas) can take comfort in knowing they look better than Andy Murray. ;)

hey hey brace yourself,
no reason to envy him.
he had a rough tragedy as a child.

Russeljones
10-13-2012, 03:19 AM
hey hey brace yourself,
no reason to envy him.
he had a rough tragedy as a child.

So did Charlize Theron but she's gorgeous :)

Rozroz
10-13-2012, 03:31 AM
So did Charlize Theron but she's gorgeous :)

what happened to her?

db379
10-13-2012, 03:41 AM
Here is how a true Champion and gentleman gets even with an "abusive" coach :) . He does it with class and style.... Take note Murray, you'll never have such tact I imagine. From your on court manners, you'll probably swear all you can and then trash the car like a hooligan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=mUCobDz7aec

Rozroz
10-13-2012, 03:51 AM
He does seem to have a thing against ball kids and they show him how much they don't like him either.

Ball guy tells Andy Murray to F*** off during US Open Final?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP9U7_pktpg

Oy-vey!! well there you have it folks:
http://imageshack.us/a/img534/7928/fingerl.png

(another ballboy quote):
"i am a ball boy at the us open and i have worked a murray match where he basically cursed us out because he got ****ed off bc he was losing."

Murray brigade! to the rescue! (suggestion: the ballboys are stupid cause poor Murray cursed himself for losing and they didn't get it)

jaggy
10-13-2012, 05:41 AM
He seems to want to win today too, its a shocking disgrace and has to be stopped

SempreSami
10-13-2012, 05:46 AM
To put this jelious post into context scotland just lost 2-1 to wales and england won 5-0.

We beat a team of part-timers that teams like Germany hump 13-0, 5-0. Even then it took a penalty to get things going.

Our most successful Olympian is a Scot as well.

Rozroz
10-13-2012, 05:48 AM
He seems to want to win today too, its a shocking disgrace and has to be stopped

lame effort.. let it go.

dangalak
10-13-2012, 05:59 AM

I guess Nadal never wanted to win at all in all those years than. Incredible how his career dwarfs Murray's despite he never tried in all those years then. :lol:

Mainad
10-13-2012, 08:01 AM
lame effort.. let it go.

Excellent advice. Let's hope you take it!

syc23
10-13-2012, 08:12 AM
Well the ballboy who gave him the finger will probably never amount to anything meaningful in his life. Apart from giving Murray a sign that he didn't see.

Classy.

tacou
10-13-2012, 08:15 AM
well he just fooled around with Fed for a little while

Rozroz
10-13-2012, 08:23 AM
Excellent advice. Let's hope you take it!

nice try, but no. it's jaggy that has to let it go unfortunately.

norbac
10-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Oh are we doing this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpBHWjhTol4&t=1m20s
"F-bomb + gibberish"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUO7zll3VNE
F-bombs galore.
Ignoring ballboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s60RQXxzzWI

This one is gratuitous, I will give you that. But the commentator hit the nail on the head.

He's saying that to himself, not the ball boy.

Mainad
10-13-2012, 08:36 AM
nice try, but no. it's jaggy that has to let it go unfortunately.

But maybe you could show him by example. :cool:

Rozroz
10-13-2012, 08:39 AM
But maybe you could show him by example. :cool:

i can't cause i rarely need to ;)

oy vey
10-13-2012, 04:06 PM
The crowd today at Shanghai did not cheer Murray's win today over Fed. He barely waved and just sat down.