PDA

View Full Version : History of Past TW Sales Events

xeropwnage
10-14-2012, 04:32 AM
Greetings, fellow tennis enthusiasts! I have been into tennis for a while, but have only been recently introduced to TW through the 20th Anniversary sale a couple of months ago (btw, very impressed with TW thus far). By utilizing the search function, I have also discovered a previous sale last December for a Facebook-related achievement. I have been meaning to upgrade my gear but am waiting for an ideal time to do so, having missed my opportunity in August. As Black Friday and Christmas approach, the question I pose to the TW veterans is: does TW do a sales event regularly (holidays, seasonal, etc.) or usually as a result of a special, specific occasion?

xeropwnage
10-14-2012, 04:41 AM
I apologize. I just realized that I have mistakenly posted this thread in the wrong forum. First post fail. *hangs head in shame*

athiker
10-14-2012, 04:41 AM
Last year around mid-November TW offered 20% off Gift Cards. So $150 give cards could be purchased for $120.

Other than that they have rolling sales as new models come on the market for items like shoes and racquets; you just have to be patient for the item you are looking for to go on sale...and not be too picky about the shoe color for example! In addition there are pretty much always close-out apparel items marked down.

Hope this helps.

athiker
10-14-2012, 04:43 AM
Oh, well. I answered without even noticing! Just change the title to "Racquet Sales?". :wink: