PDA

View Full Version : Wouldnt be really funny İf Nadal plays Abu Dhabi but not AO.

mistik
10-14-2012, 01:51 PM
I seriously think there is more things going on rather than just a injury.Since when seriously injured players ready to play exos but not official tournaments ? They made clear he will play in Abu Dhabi and March exo in Madison Square but some how it isnt clear he is going to play AO.
Some questions has to be asked to these lying machine Nadal and his team,what kind of injury is this ??Rafa kept saying that no one retired the kind of injury he is having but the funny and strange thing is people are having operations and comeback sooner than him..:confused::confused:Without having surgery he yet to practice 4 months now,plus wouldnt he practice with in 10 days or something??? That what his super reliable uncle Tony talking about as far ı can remember.İf he wont play AO especially if he plays Abu Dhabi, this will be very STRANGE and of course there will be a lot of rumors,deservedly so.

The Bawss
10-14-2012, 01:53 PM
How many times does it have to be said?

SILENT BAN by the ATP. Abu dhabi is not sanctioned by the ATP.

underground
10-14-2012, 02:04 PM
He's serving a silent ban by the ATP, he's undergoing trial for doping, if its true then everything will come out, if not nadal plays as usual and makes excuses for the time he missed out

Clarky21
10-14-2012, 02:23 PM
I seriously think there is more things going on rather than just a injury.Since when seriously injured players ready to play exos but not official tournaments ? They made clear he will play in Abu Dhabi and March exo in Madison Square but some how it isnt clear he is going to play AO.Some questions has to be asked to these lying machine Nadal and his team,what kind of injury is this ??Rafa kept saying that no one retired the kind of injury he is having but the funny and strange thing is people are having operations and comeback sooner than him..:confused::confused:Without having surgery he yet to practice 4 months now,plus wouldnt he practice with 10 days or something??? That what his l super reliable uncle Tony talking about as far ı can remember.İf he wont play AO especially if he plays Abu Dhabi, this will be very STRANGE and of course there will be a lot of rumors,deservedly so.

It all boils down to $$$$. He will do anything for money so why does this surprise you?

mistik
10-14-2012, 02:29 PM
It all boils down to $$$$. He will do anything for money so why does this surprise you?

The strange thing is he doesnt even try to protect his legacy.I am afraid he is going to turn out to be Armstrong of men tennis.He and his team lies are so clear.

Clarky21
10-14-2012, 02:37 PM
The strange thing is he doesnt even try to protect his legacy.I am afraid he is going to turn out to be Armstrong of men tennis.He and his team lies are so clear.

This I agree with. I think they are like a bunch of shady used car salesmen. They will smile and lie right to your face without a hitch. Lol. And imo,he's retired. I gave up on him coming back a long time ago.

And if they bust Nadal for Armstronging,there's whole lot more where he came from.

The Bawss
10-14-2012, 03:36 PM
This I agree with. I think they are like a bunch of shady used car salesmen. They will smile and lie right to your face without a hitch. Lol. And imo,he's retired. I gave up on him coming back a long time ago.

And if they bust Nadal for Armstronging, there's whole lot more where he came from.

I like this word. Although give it a few years and it will be "Nadalling". And the rest of the post is spot on.

RAFA2005RG
10-15-2012, 02:39 AM
Nadal was expected to retire by age 25, according to every tennis forum on the internet. So why the surprise that he's injured for most of the year at age 26? You are in denial if you suddenly don't think Nadal is injury prone.....

tennissportsrog
10-15-2012, 03:07 AM
Nadal is always selfish and arrogant moron.

Ego two-year ranking. Boycott threat. resigns from an ATP players' association suddenly. requests "Increase clay." requests "hard court reduce."

excuse of an injury whenever it loses. The custom of dirty gamesmanship. Fake timeout. bumped player purposely. Violation coaching

And, plays Abu Dhabi EX but not AO.

funny.

sbengte
10-15-2012, 03:10 AM

http://j.wigflip.com/lIxWEhRD/roflbot.jpg

tennissportsrog
10-15-2012, 03:15 AM
Nadal is obsessed with money.

Nadal is going to continue monopolize clay still. from his ego.

If it becomes impossible for Nadal to win even clay

It becomes my happiness.

SoBad
10-15-2012, 03:24 AM
Nadal has a good shot at the AO2013 title, as long as he is serving well and finishes high on the firehand.

batz
10-15-2012, 03:44 AM
How many times does it have to be said?

SILENT BAN by the ATP. Abu dhabi is not sanctioned by the ATP.

And how many times does it need to be pointed out that if you're banned by the ATP/ITF then you are banned from making money from playing tennis.

Ask Danny Koellerer how many exhos he's played recently.

SoBad
10-15-2012, 03:48 AM
I wouldn't mind paying Rafa a bit of cash to play a match with me, as long as ATP doesn't have snipers to shoot on sight for the ban violation...:lol:

tennissportsrog
10-20-2012, 12:38 AM
greatest player ever Nadal.

lol.

sportstennis
11-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Nadal want money

sureshs
11-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Nadal will beat Federer wherever he plays

ark_28
11-05-2012, 10:06 AM
And how many times does it need to be pointed out that if you're banned by the ATP/ITF then you are banned from making money from playing tennis.

Ask Danny Koellerer how many exhos he's played recently.

I agree although to be Koellerer isn't likely so have as much pullsmfor exos as Rafa :p

nikdom
11-05-2012, 10:08 AM
From now on everyone on TT should reply to Suresh with his own words. I'm pretty sure you'll find his own words to reply to any of his stupid posts.

I present to you here a sample -

Reply:
People can say a thousand things - it means nothing. Especially with a celebrity. There are people who take great pleasure in bringing celebrities down.

DropShotArtist
11-05-2012, 10:12 AM

Likewise Rosol will beat Nadal wherever he plays. At least Federer has beaten Nadal before.

Ralph
11-05-2012, 02:13 PM

Yep.

Oh, except the WTF last year in London.

Oh, and except the WTF last year in London the year before that.

Oh, also the Tennis Masters Cup in 2007. Nearly forgot that.

Oh, AND the year before that in 2006....

You might want to asterisk "wherever" with a clause highlighting the year end championships, whenever and wherever they're held.

timnz
11-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Usually is discussions like these about 'silent bans' - those who take there position need a little thing called Evidence.

My advice is that until there is any evidence best not to say anything. I mean really!

RAFA2005RG
11-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Usually is discussions like these about 'silent bans' - those who take there position need a little thing called Evidence.

My advice is that until there is any evidence best not to say anything. I mean really!

I'm trying to get everyone in talk tennis to call Rafa's absence a "silent ban", because every poster who says "silent ban" is making a fool out of themselves - because they are the same posters who said "Rafa's body is crumbling, he won't last, he will retire young, his body falls apart after Wimbledon each year".....You all spent the last 8 years talking about Rafa's knees. Why no more?

RAFA2005RG
11-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Yep.

Oh, except the WTF last year in London.

Oh, and except the WTF last year in London the year before that.

Oh, also the Tennis Masters Cup in 2007. Nearly forgot that.

Oh, AND the year before that in 2006....

You might want to asterisk "wherever" with a clause highlighting the year end championships, whenever and wherever they're held.

Or just say "Nadal will beat Federer wherever they meet in a slam" as Rafa has won their last 5 slam meetings (and only 2 were at Roland Garros).

OverratedIvanovic
11-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Whats the obsession with silent ban thing? Has any player been silent banned before?

Ralph
11-05-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm trying to get everyone in talk tennis to call Rafa's absence a "silent ban", because every poster who says "silent ban" is making a fool out of themselves - because they are the same posters who said "Rafa's body is crumbling, he won't last, he will retire young, his body falls apart after Wimbledon each year".....You all spent the last 8 years talking about Rafa's knees. Why no more?

So you want everyone to call Ralph's absence a silent ban, only to call THEM fools for doing so.

There's some slight failing in your logic.

RAFA2005RG
11-05-2012, 03:52 PM
So you want everyone to call Ralph's absence a silent ban, only to call THEM fools for doing so.

There's some slight failing in your logic.

Are you saying you understand logic? Because the person being fooled tends not to understand the logic. That's why they are being fooled in the first place....