PDA

View Full Version : If the top 4 entered active military service today..

Russeljones
10-17-2012, 12:59 AM
What part of the armed forces would best suit each of them?

dimeaxe
10-17-2012, 01:17 AM
I guess that Novak haircut suits military at least:)

Sentinel
10-17-2012, 01:20 AM
Rafa - Infantry

Murray - Kitchen Duty (K.P.)

Federer - he;ll get a waiver so forgit.

:D

Hood_Man
10-17-2012, 02:32 AM
Murray and Nadal would be infantry.

Federer would be behind the lines as a Commander of some sort, giving orders far away from the fighting.

Djokovic... drama department :twisted:

Seventeen
10-17-2012, 03:01 AM
Federer: Admiral (of the legendary Swiss navy)
Djokovic: Fighter pilot
Murray: Private (Army)
Nadal: Special Forces

Sabratha
10-17-2012, 07:18 AM
I've always thought Djokovic plays like a soldier.

Russeljones
10-17-2012, 07:57 AM
Federer - Navy. I think the uniforms will be too cool to resist for the stylish man. He'll wish he can take his Wimbledon bag along as it would definately suit a potential Admiral's parade uniform ;)

Murray - Special forces. I can imagine Murray living off the land behind enemy lines, cutting power lines and dragging himself to a rescue helicopter with dozens of wounds.

Nadal - Foreign Legion. He'll want to be posted in some dusty clay region where he will dominate any possible threat.

Djokovic - War propaganda. He can make instructional movies and prop up troop morale with goofy stuff.

Mainad
10-17-2012, 08:27 AM
Federer: Chief Spokesman and PR Advisor to the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Nadal: Physical Exercises & Training Officer for the Navy.

Djokovic: Commander in Chief of the Airforce Parachute Regiment, doubling as Entertainments Officer.

Murray: Head of Counter-Espionage and Interrogation for the Army.

kOaMaster
10-17-2012, 08:56 AM
Rafa would be in the fashion departement, designing and presenting new outfits (short-sleeved of course).

Federer would be in communications and negotiation, he is able to speak fluent in mutliple languages and a proven leader.

Novak is an animal, first one in the line with camouflaged painted all over his face and some big guns.

Murray returns, his mother was sent instead.

batz
10-17-2012, 09:03 AM
Roger would be a glider pilot.

Rafa would be a tank commander.

Noel would be a missile battery commander.

Murray would be a drone pilot (just like the PS3)

beast of mallorca
10-17-2012, 09:08 AM
Rafa - Infantry

Murray - Kitchen Duty (K.P.)

I guess you're back on track, because lately your posts were lame and dry.

But this one is funny as heck. Nice. :)

underground
10-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Federer - Ultimate commander, sits in the office, wears a nice suit with loads of badges.

Djokovic - Leading commander of his squad, has a good fighting spirit and those under him loves him and are loyal to him.

Nadal - Top fighter. Would be #1 fighter for the Djokovic squad.

Murray- Infantry. The first one to die.

kishnabe
10-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Federer- Medical...because of the Swiss flag.
Nadal-Commander....the leader of the forces.
Murray....Gopher...will be the commander little helper.
Djokovic.....The lone enemy.....takes out 100 amercian forces with a single roar.

tennis_pro
10-17-2012, 12:44 PM
what about Youzhny?

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/Mikhail-Youzhny-wins-Malaysian-Open-title-stc3vjzsesx32kis4ja2y545-.jpg

Fedfan34
10-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Fed- President, absolute boss. Sits in his office wearing an expensive business suit and flashy tie. Olympic gold medalist in fencing. Hangs an epic French saber above his desk in the Oval Office. Has an impressive collection of Swiss Army knives which he occasionally gives out as souvenirs to the best of the best.

Djokovic- Military. Badass sergeant who has a deep camaraderie with his troops. Super strict, but super goofy at times. Brings smiles to all of his men, whilst simultaneously shaping them into a deadly team. Has a habit of challenging the cocky ones to a wrestling match, then tearing off his shirt and parading around his defeated opponent Silverback style after victory. Disciplined multiple times for disrespecting his superiors, including the President. Dreams of a day when *he* will be President.

Murray- Admiral of the Navy. Badass reputation, but privately likes to wear flamboyant hats and cross dress. Occasionally grows out a mustache just to twirl it around.

Nadal- Navy Seal. One of the guys that kills high profile targets. Has a Swiss Army knife from the President. Keeps the skulls of his victims as trophies.

Lovely_Bone
10-17-2012, 02:59 PM
I'd like to see Novak in the infantry unit that gets sent in as the first wave

OrLevy
10-17-2012, 04:13 PM

He already did, the Swiss got mandatory service, which is sort of hilarious for me, as an Israeli, because what the heck do they need it for?

Rjtennis
10-17-2012, 07:05 PM
I'd take Nadal for infantry. His uncle is already his commander. Uncle Tony tells him when to eat, sleep, sit or stand so he is already a good little soldier.