PDA

View Full Version : Censorship?

Lilguy1456
10-17-2012, 07:17 AM
So I make a post some people don't like, and it gets deleted? Is that the way this forum operates? For future posters: Do not ever say anything that can possibly shed a negative light on recreational tennis players. They're all wonderful people who do no wrong and are always right, and i'm sorry for hurting their overly sensitive feelings. I apologize.

Seth
10-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Occupy Talk Tennis!

Lilguy1456
10-17-2012, 07:37 AM
Occupy Talk Tennis!

LOL...at least we can occupy from our homes and not have to take dumps in the streets ROFL

McLovin
10-17-2012, 07:38 AM
It's been stated before by the Moderators: This is their forum, and they will police it as they see fit. Period. End of story.

Lilguy1456
10-17-2012, 07:40 AM
It's been stated before by the Moderators: This is their forum, and they will police it as they see fit. Period. End of story.

Reminds me of a film I saw once where the people in charge policed the people in the same manner. I couldn't really understand what was happening though because everyone was speaking German for some reason...

rlau
10-17-2012, 07:45 AM
Are you comparing TT mods with nazis? Nice way to get banned...

McLovin
10-17-2012, 07:46 AM
Didn't say I agreed with it, just relaying what I've seen.
Reminds me of a film I saw once where the people in charge policed the people in the same manner. I couldn't really understand what was happening though because everyone was speaking German for some reason...
Funny you mention that because I've been reading Ken Follett's 'Winter of the World', part 2 of his Century Trilogy, which covers WWII. A lot of things went on that must have been glossed over in school, because I wasn't aware of them.

ollinger
10-17-2012, 07:52 AM
I'm always amazed how upset some people get if a comment of theirs is deleted here. Does it really matter that much to you?? If so, maybe you're paying too much attention to your "virtual" life. This forum is the wall on somebody else's house. If they don't want something on it, I think I can deal with that well enough.

TW Staff
10-17-2012, 07:58 AM
If you have an issue with moderation, you may email discussdamin@tennis-warehouse.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

From the policies:
3. No questioning, flaming, or trolling of moderation/admin on the boards will be tolerated. Posts concerning moderation will be deleted. Persistence can be cause for banning. If you have a legit concern about moderation, email discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com