PDA

View Full Version : Noah saying athletes have to be tested 60 times per year. Did he smoke too much?

Paullaconte1
10-17-2012, 06:33 PM
:confused::confused::confused:It seems this guy needs attention.

Here it says that athletes have to be tested 60 times per year. Even 6 times in 2 days.

This silly idea as bee reported from different website...
http://newyork.tennistonic.com/view_tennisnews?nid=1328&/Noah-does-not-back-down-from--his-doping-allegations
http://www.10sballs.com/2012/10/16/noah-would-like-to-see-60-anti-doping-tests-per-year/
http://www.tennisnews.com/exclusive.php?pID=36642

Does this guy talk for the sake of it?

Sometimes I feel that he is the one that has to do some tests....uppsss...sorry...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW0qoDToMHXT8mSWL5b109gAJG49uEG FKayMXRNZ4F0qEY6NAo

MichaelNadal
10-17-2012, 06:47 PM
That man needs to sit the hell down somewhere.

corners
10-17-2012, 06:52 PM
Noah is absolutely correct. Did you not notice how Lance Armstrong and the entire USPS team doped their way to glory for years, all the while being subjected to the most rigorous PED testing of any sport? It took private investigators, lawyers, courts and numerous whistle blowers from within the USPS team to finally bring Lance down, many years after his last Tour "victory." If we want to stop athletes from doping during their competitive years, rather than catch them a decade after they've made us all fools for admiring and watching them, PED testing has to be made much, much more rigorous. As has been well documented on this site (http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/), the International Tennis Federation's PED testing is completely inadequate. Basically, any player who can afford to hire a doping doctor will have no trouble evading detection.

corners
10-17-2012, 07:01 PM
For all you tennis fans digging holes for your heads, here is a good introductory read on the topic: http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/2012/10/lessons-for-tennis-from-usada-decision.html

If you like doping in sports and like to watch doped athletes, that's your choice. If you don't think doping belongs in sports, you should at least educate yourself about what's going on.

Clarky21
10-17-2012, 07:03 PM
I agree with Noah somewhat. These players are not tested enough or given enough blood tests. I also think that they should test more frequently during tournaments. It's too easy for these folks to dope without being caught.

cc0509
10-17-2012, 07:08 PM
I agree with Noah somewhat. These players are not tested enough or given enough blood tests. I also think that they should test more frequently during tournaments. It's too easy for these folks to dope without being caught.

It is the testing out of tournaments that is even more a joke. They need to test the players more out of tournaments as this is when many of the players are cycling up.

cc0509
10-17-2012, 07:10 PM

No he doesn't. He has the guts to bring up an issue which is clearly problematic and that is doping in tennis.

Clarky21
10-17-2012, 07:32 PM
It is the testing out of tournaments that is even more a joke. They need to test the players more out of tournaments as this is when many of the players are cycling up.

That's true. There does need to be a lot more ooc testing as well. Blood testing too and not the usual urine testing.

smoledman
10-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Especially Nadal he needs to be tested 10 times a day.

RAFA2005RG
10-17-2012, 08:07 PM
:confused::confused::confused:It seems this guy needs attention.

Here it says that athletes have to be tested 60 times per year. Even 6 times in 2 days.

This silly idea as bee reported from different website...
http://newyork.tennistonic.com/view_tennisnews?nid=1328&/Noah-does-not-back-down-from--his-doping-allegations
http://www.10sballs.com/2012/10/16/noah-would-like-to-see-60-anti-doping-tests-per-year/
http://www.tennisnews.com/exclusive.php?pID=36642

Does this guy talk for the sake of it?

Sometimes I feel that he is the one that has to do some tests....uppsss...sorry...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW0qoDToMHXT8mSWL5b109gAJG49uEG FKayMXRNZ4F0qEY6NAo

Like father like son....

http://www.espnstar.com/us-sports/nba/news/detail/item69017/Bulls-F-Noah-arrested-on-drug-charge/
Bulls F Noah arrested on drug charge

Chicago Bull Joakim Noah has been arrested on charges of marijuana possession and having an open alcohol container.

Noah was stopped at approximately 1:50 a.m. when an officer saw him on a sidewalk carrying a plastic cup containing an "amber-colored" liquid, according to a Gainesville police report.

A subsequent investigation revealed that the beverage was alcoholic, a violation of city law. After Noah was taken to the police station, police found a marijuana cigarette in his pocket.

Noah helped lead the University of Florida to consecutive national championships before being selected ninth overall in the NBA draft last June.

Agassifan
10-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Noah is absolutely correct. Did you not notice how Lance Armstrong and the entire USPS team doped their way to glory for years, all the while being subjected to the most rigorous PED testing of any sport? It took private investigators, lawyers, courts and numerous whistle blowers from within the USPS team to finally bring Lance down, many years after his last Tour "victory." If we want to stop athletes from doping during their competitive years, rather than catch them a decade after they've made us all fools for admiring and watching them, PED testing has to be made much, much more rigorous. As has been well documented on this site (http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/), the International Tennis Federation's PED testing is completely inadequate. Basically, any player who can afford to hire a doping doctor will have no trouble evading detection.

Exactly. If Lance could cheat, so can the top tennis stars.

RAFA2005RG
10-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Especially Nadal he needs to be tested 10 times a day.

And Lance 'the machine' Federer needs 24 hour surveillance.

Sabratha
10-17-2012, 08:45 PM
60 times? Wasn't he the one who smoked weed on tour?

sureshs
10-18-2012, 06:18 AM
He seems desperate to get attention

VPhuc tennis fan
10-18-2012, 06:46 AM
Not saying that I don't believe tennis is immune to doping, but if Fed had doped and with his smooth style of tennis, he would have had ...humm, ~30GS titles by now. Crushing everyone, with no exception, the way Lance powered his way to 7 or 8 tour de France titles, no? LOL.
All the talk about GOAT or no GOAT would be moot. LOL.

Wilander Fan
10-18-2012, 08:04 AM
People are turning this into a debate on Fed vs Nadal or Nole or Murray etc. but the real dilemma from doping, potentially, is whether a top 4-5 player is consistently beating the 20th or even the 200th ranked player because he has access to better technology. Even within the top 10 there is a significant drop off from top 4 to 5-10.

joeri888
10-18-2012, 08:14 AM
People are turning this into a debate on Fed vs Nadal or Nole or Murray etc. but the real dilemma from doping, potentially, is whether a top 4-5 player is consistently beating the 20th or even the 200th ranked player because he has access to better technology. Even within the top 10 there is a significant drop off from top 4 to 5-10.

Yes? So to waht technology do others not have access? Do they not have the resources? (Almagro already made 1.3 million this year alone), or connections?

Mustard
10-18-2012, 10:25 AM

Noah has become a pest, saying that doping is widespread while he has zero proof. I wonder why they even bother with drugs tests, now that there seems to be an increasingly widespread "guilty until proven innocent" vigilante approach to the issue.

veroniquem
10-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Noah really sounds like a racist and a sore loser. Totally embarrassing at this point.

Crisstti
10-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Cycling has a long and known history of doping, plus the benefits are way more obvious. I don't think we can just extrapolate to tennis and say, if it happens in one, it must in the another.

Players 5 - 10 should be able to afford what the top 4 can.

Rafa called Noah someone of "doubtful reputation". Anyone knows what he meant by that?.

Clarky21
10-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Cycling has a long and known history of doping, plus the benefits are way more obvious. I don't think we can just extrapolate to tennis and say, if it happens in one, it must in the another.
Players 5 - 10 should be able to afford what the top 4 can.

Rafa called Noah someone of "doubtful reputation". Anyone knows what he meant by that?.

I think we can because there are very few sports that I know of that have never had a peds problem. Tennis is definitely suspect due to the physical nature of it,and how lucrative it can be for those at the top. Look at baseball for example. Most of the time all they're doing is standing around not doing a whole lot,yet that sport is rife with peds,and has been for years. Tennis these days is intensely physical yet I am to believe that nobody dopes in tennis? Not a single soul? No way.

I think he was talking about Noah being a pothead.

tusharlovesrafa
10-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Who cares about this bull-sh*t anyhow..

Crisstti
10-18-2012, 07:01 PM
I think we can because there are very few sports that I know of that have never had a peds problem. Tennis is definitely suspect due to the physical nature of it,and how lucrative it can be for those at the top. Look at baseball for example. Most of the time all they're doing is standing around not doing a whole lot,yet that sport is rife with peds,and has been for years. Tennis these days is intensely physical yet I am to believe that nobody dopes in tennis? Not a single soul? No way.

I think he was talking about Noah being a pothead.

There's certainly no comparison with the problems cycling has had.

cc0509
10-18-2012, 09:04 PM
There's certainly no comparison with the problems cycling has had.

Says who? The testing is more vigorous in cycling than it is in tennis according to what I have read.

There is no way tennis is clean, it is impossible.

*Sparkle*
10-18-2012, 11:27 PM
It is possible to believe that tennis is not identical to cycling in terms of benefits of and opportunities to dope, without being naive enough to assume that there is no issue at all.

I don't think anyone has tried to claim that tennis is 100% clean. But I do think some people are a bit over-keen to tar all sportsmen and women with the same brush for various reasons.

Gorecki
10-19-2012, 12:28 AM

Like father like son....

http://www.espnstar.com/us-sports/nba/news/detail/item69017/Bulls-F-Noah-arrested-on-drug-charge/

He seems desperate to get attention

Noah has become a pest, saying that doping is widespread while he has zero proof. I wonder why they even bother with drugs tests, now that there seems to be an increasingly widespread "guilty until proven innocent" vigilante approach to the issue.

Noah really sounds like a racist and a sore loser. Totally embarrassing at this point.

the flock is cohesive....

Bjorn99
10-19-2012, 03:44 PM
He is saying what I have been saying ALL along. Everyone in all sports are on PED's. Every last one of them, and look at the schedule's that they are expected to play? And conditions? Week after week?

Look at McEnroe. That geezer is in better shape muscularly at his age, than he was when he was playing the tour. I saw him with his shirt off recently, and I saw him when I was a kid. With his shirt off. No contest, MORE buff now. Not as fast, he definitely is not taking those PED's(lol) but he is in my opinion, enjoying pharma at its finest.

And as I have said over and over, all of us should be enjoying this, its the only way to a washboard stomach these days with all the estrognic plastic making the population effeminate, bloated and androgynous.

Get your wallet out and get with it. Most doctors charge 1,000% more than it costs, but that is their privilege for being put through living hell to put you through it.

corners
10-19-2012, 04:06 PM
And as I have said over and over, all of us should be enjoying this, its the only way to a washboard stomach these days with all the estrognic plastic making the population effeminate, bloated and androgynous.

Hah, well said. But, were those estrogenic plastics in abundance in the early 80s when Mac was looking so girly?

Bartelby
10-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Testing top tennis players less than 10 times a year, mostly in competition, is not a doping control program.

oy vey
10-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Is his son being tested that often?

sonicare
10-20-2012, 10:06 AM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=443529

Bjorn99
10-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Hah, well said. But, were those estrogenic plastics in abundance in the early 80s when Mac was looking so girly?

The estrogen effect started bloating people by my estimation in 1963. Google image reverse engineering. Just looked through google images from the 50's onwards et voila. 63. Beginning of the end.

If you take organic steroids(the very, very best and most expensive) you can basically go back to 18 years of age, and stay there for a very long time. Its VAMPIRE CLUB. For the rich and informed.

PCXL-Fan
10-20-2012, 06:06 PM

Certainly although less so. However a significant amount comes from pesticides and tap water from water sources high in synthetic estrogen, high enough that male organisms of various species in the water are transgendered with undeveloped reproductive organs and partially developed female reproductive organs.