PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop Bio 400 Tour

kc571
10-18-2012, 07:30 AM
Looking for a new racket. To me, seems like the Bio 400 Tour has the mix of a few qualities that I'm looking for. Heavy enough for a more solid shot. Light enough to take a good shorter swing when chasing balls down. I use a two handed BH as well. Like most ppl, I need depth. If not, I'm in chase mode when I bring them to the net on a short shot.

I have demo'ed it before. I have another demo coming with the Becker NYC and Wilson BLX six one (16x18), I like to spin the ball a little. I'm mostly a baseline player. I'll come to the net occasionally. I have an average serve. I like to run ppl around from corner to corner, then bang one past them when they're off the court. All that being said, I've never used lead tape. Most ppl think the 400T needs tape at 9 and 3. If you have one, and put tape on it, can you post a picture of it? And do you really think that increased the "plow through"? I really need just a little more pace to end those rallies one shot sooner.

un6a
10-18-2012, 10:21 AM
I use 400T as my main racquet and i use 2g of lead at 1&11. In stock form it is unstable when u hit higher in the racquet face. But with a bit of lead it is good all around racquet. For me this racquet is really good for serve and spiny cotrolled forehand.