PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop F 3.0 tour just came in...

IPlayTennisWithMyFeet
10-19-2012, 02:32 PM
To bad its just a demo ... as far as looks i like it! Hope it plays good. Not to sure what the demo is strung with. Its a silver string, poly.

cluckcluck
10-19-2012, 02:36 PM
I got my demos yesterday. going to take them out tonight.

IPlayTennisWithMyFeet
10-19-2012, 03:42 PM
I have been calling all my tennis playing friends. No luck today. I think the string mite be explosive. Never really heard of it before.

cluckcluck
10-19-2012, 09:13 PM
I have been calling all my tennis playing friends. No luck today. I think the string mite be explosive. Never really heard of it before.

Explosive is actually a really great string, very underrated. I liked it at low tension.
Got to hit with the F 3.0 Tour tonight...wow! Just wow! Solid, easy power, decent spin, but just incredible feel and maneuverability. I was really impressed. Going to take it out again tomorrow and see what it can do.

IPlayTennisWithMyFeet
10-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Explosive is actually a really great string, very underrated. I liked it at low tension.
Got to hit with the F 3.0 Tour tonight...wow! Just wow! Solid, easy power, decent spin, but just incredible feel and maneuverability. I was really impressed. Going to take it out again tomorrow and see what it can do.

I agree! LOVED the stick AND the strings! I was very surprised at how much i really enjoyed playing with it. Honestly i was going to use BHB7 or maybe cyclone but... i think i mite just stick with explosive.