PDA

View Full Version : **** 2x Yonex 95D in 4 3/8th Grip- 8 out of 10 Condition****

royfrombigd
10-25-2012, 06:17 AM
This is killing me, but Iíve gravitated to a new stick and am selling my pair of beloved 95Ds. Both show little signs of normal court wear, but they are tricky to rate on a 1-10 scale due to this series being prone to paint chipping and flaking (several forum members have noted this as well) and both do have some paint chipping on them. Iíd say 8 out of 10, but I will provide detailed pics for any interested party and let them be the judge. Asking $100 each or $190 for the pair shipped CONUS only. No trades at this time and Iím going to be firm on the price at this point since both have had recent, high end string jobs. One is strung with a full bed Babolat VS Touch 16G and this is the good stuff, pre BT7. The other is strung with a Hybrid of VS Team 17 (also pre BT7)and Black Code 17G. The cost of stringing both of these was close to a $100 for string and labor. Please email me with pics/questions through my TW profile or at roydalbrecht (at) hotmail (dot) com. Iíll respond within 24hours. I ship only USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and have lots of positive references in the reference section under "royfrombigd". I ship CONUS ONLY and always package with care. Thanks.

royfrombigd
10-27-2012, 06:52 AM
On closer inspection while taking pics, I believe the racquet strung with full bed of nat gut to be more in the 8.0-8.5 range and only has 1 minor paint chip in the throat. Still asking $100 shipped for it, but will reduce the hybrid racquet to $90 shipped as it is the one with a couple more paint chips. Will also reduce the combined shipped price for the pair to $180.

Junkie74
11-03-2012, 07:13 AM
Can you Mail some pics if you still have them? autolavado66@yahoo.com

Thanks.

royfrombigd
11-12-2012, 06:16 AM
This is killing me, but Iíve gravitated to a new stick and am selling my pair of beloved 95Ds. Both show little signs of normal court wear, but they are tricky to rate on a 1-10 scale due to this series being prone to paint chipping and flaking (several forum members have noted this as well) and both do have some paint chipping on them. Iíd say 8 out of 10, but I will provide detailed pics for any interested party and let them be the judge. Asking $100 each or $190 for the pair shipped CONUS only. No trades at this time and Iím going to be firm on the price at this point since both have had recent, high end string jobs. One is strung with a full bed Babolat VS Touch 16G and this is the good stuff, pre BT7. The other is strung with a Hybrid of VS Team 17 (also pre BT7)and Black Code 17G. The cost of stringing both of these was close to a $100 for string and labor. Please email me with pics/questions through my TW profile or at roydalbrecht (at) hotmail (dot) com. Iíll respond within 24hours. I ship only USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and have lots of positive references in the reference section under "royfrombigd". I ship CONUS ONLY and always package with care. Thanks.

No longer available, thanks.