PDA

View Full Version : Donnay grommet?

shaneno
10-27-2012, 09:01 PM
I going to get the Donnay X-red 94 PLUS , but you don't have the grommet. What do i do?
Where can i find it?

ollinger
10-28-2012, 05:40 AM
Donnay's office in New York will sometimes sell things directly to you if you can't find them (and if they have them).

shaneno
10-28-2012, 10:14 AM
Donnay's office in New York will sometimes sell things directly to you if you can't find them (and if they have them).

I Don't know where, but is there any where else?

Marcus2137
10-28-2012, 10:31 AM
They show up here, TW, every now and then. Of course it will just be listed as the X-Red 94, but it's the same as the + model.

If you absolutely have to have grommets and can't wait for the Red 94 ones to show up again, the Gold 94 (still a current racket, so grommets are usually easy to find) will fit also. The color is different, but at least you have grommets.

I'd be happy if Donnay just made black versions for their X rackets. There's not that many different drill pattern/head size combinations, and if there produce only black, it should make manufacturing pretty easy, and easy to keep everyone happily stocked up on grommets.

shaneno
10-28-2012, 11:32 AM
does it really work? are u sure?

They show up here, TW, every now and then. Of course it will just be listed as the X-Red 94, but it's the same as the + model.

If you absolutely have to have grommets and can't wait for the Red 94 ones to show up again, the Gold 94 (still a current racket, so grommets are usually easy to find) will fit also. The color is different, but at least you have grommets.

I'd be happy if Donnay just made black versions for their X rackets. There's not that many different drill pattern/head size combinations, and if there produce only black, it should make manufacturing pretty easy, and easy to keep everyone happily stocked up on grommets.

Kal-El 34
10-28-2012, 05:52 PM
does it really work? are u sure?

yes any of the donnays with same headsize / string pattern's grommets will fit each other

zapvor
10-28-2012, 10:19 PM
yes any of the donnays with same headsize / string pattern's grommets will fit each other

this guy knows about donnay