PDA

View Full Version : Tecnifibre TFight 335, 320, and 325

TheLambsheadrep
11-01-2012, 09:33 AM
The 335 and 320 have the same red, black, and white paint job, but I came across the 325 (im assuming of the same time period) with a slightly different paint job but great specs ( http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/reviews/T325/T325Review.html ). The 335 and 320 are supposed to have the same mold as the Dunlop 300 Tour, but the 325 looks closer to a Head mold imo. How does it play compared to the 335 or 320?

marco forehand
11-01-2012, 12:27 PM
I played with this racquet for about two years. In my opinion it is very much like the Head Prestige mid plus model of the same time frame (the Intelligence ??). It is an extended racquet (27.25"). The 18 x 20 string pattern feels dense, so if you don't like a "boardy" feel, you will need to pay attention to both string selection and tension.
All in all, I found it to be a stiff feeling racquet, directional control was a highlight, but you'll need to provide your own pace.

TheLambsheadrep
11-03-2012, 10:20 AM
I played with this racquet for about two years. In my opinion it is very much like the Head Prestige mid plus model of the same time frame (the Intelligence ??). It is an extended racquet (27.25"). The 18 x 20 string pattern feels dense, so if you don't like a "boardy" feel, you will need to pay attention to both string selection and tension.
All in all, I found it to be a stiff feeling racquet, directional control was a highlight, but you'll need to provide your own pace.

Thank you marco. anyone else?