PDA

View Full Version : Babolat racquet advice: which you prefer?

derickyan
11-01-2012, 10:37 PM
I was going to buy the pure storm gt but I've also read many reviews about how weak it is or how it feels so dead, etc. then they would also compare it to the aero pro drive or storm. Would you guys prefer the aero or pure on babolat products? Give me a review and some advice. Thanks

WhereIsMacMac
11-02-2012, 02:00 AM
I was going to buy the pure storm gt but I've also read many reviews about how weak it is or how it feels so dead, etc. then they would also compare it to the aero pro drive or storm. Would you guys prefer the aero or pure on babolat products? Give me a review and some advice. Thanks

I think it would be better if you'll describe your game

db10s
11-02-2012, 05:02 AM
Why only babolat products?

klementine79
11-02-2012, 05:06 AM
Well..., because they're the best racquets in the world. That's why.

derickyan
11-02-2012, 05:33 AM
It because my other racket recently broke and my friend is willing to give me a babolat racket

derickyan
11-02-2012, 05:53 AM
My game is quite weird. I just that I haven't been playing for like a. Year or so. Ive just recently got back to tennis about a week ago. Is it bad tennis racquet to start off?

IA-SteveB
11-02-2012, 06:10 AM
If you describe your game as weird, the Pure Storm is not for you.

Don't limit yourself to a brand even if it is free. What will help you is demoing several racquets that people here or a club pro can recommend for you based on your play. You can waste a lot of time and money going about racquet selection the wrong way. It sounds like you already had $ set aside to buy a Pure Storm, so give a few models a try and buy the one you like. :)

MikeHitsHard93
11-02-2012, 06:13 AM
Get whatever one looks coolest to you. It's not gonna matter what you use in terms of these three rackets. That's my opinion

zapvor
11-02-2012, 06:15 AM
Get whatever one looks coolest to you. It's not gonna matter what you use in terms of these three rackets. That's my opinion

yep! this.

if you dont get babolat its different story.

derickyan
11-02-2012, 03:09 PM

okay then, what would you prefer i should use?

gregor.b
11-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Well..., because they're the best racquets in the world. That's why.

Certainly the best at snapping for no particular reason. Also the best for not giving warranty on their 'quality' products. So far I am 0-2 and will never buy another Babolat product of any sort.

derickyan
11-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Certainly the best at snapping for no particular reason. Also the best for not giving warranty on their 'quality' products. So far I am 0-2 and will never buy another Babolat product of any sort.

may i ask how long have you had like the first and second racket for? like how long did it take for it to break? O.o