PDA

View Full Version : About these ones

adso1973
11-06-2012, 12:50 PM
hi all,

I'm currently playing with a MG Radical MP with leather and 5 gr in the handle. Great frame but I believe I could get a better performance with more weight (but not too much) and more power. So once again, looking into another frame.

Recently I found some cheap frames at TW Europe and as I never played with any of them wanted to have your opinion:
1- Dunlop BIO 200
2- Tecnifibre 320 (Samurai)
3- Pacific XForce Pro

After some research all of them seem great, but how do they compare in power/ comfort/ playability also compared with the MG Rad.

Thanks!!!!

sunof tennis
11-06-2012, 03:48 PM
hi all,

I'm currently playing with a MG Radical MP with leather and 5 gr in the handle. Great frame but I believe I could get a better performance with more weight (but not too much) and more power. So once again, looking into another frame.

Recently I found some cheap frames at TW Europe and as I never played with any of them wanted to have your opinion:
1- Dunlop BIO 200
2- Tecnifibre 320 (Samurai)
3- Pacific XForce Pro

After some research all of them seem great, but how do they compare in power/ comfort/ playability also compared with the MG Rad.

Thanks!!!!

Have you tried putting some weight in the head of your Radicals in addition to the wieght in the handle?
If you really want to try another racquet-maybe the IGHead Radical Pro. Slightly heavier than the MP with more pop due to the open string pattern.

ka1m1ng
11-06-2012, 06:14 PM
i'd second the radical pro

adso1973
11-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the answers, the IG Radical Pro has great specs.. but right now is a little expensive.

I also found a couple of brand new
- Volkl DNX 10 mp
- RDS 002T

That could play the trick, I believe the volkl would be too demanding for me.. played a couple of times with the yonex in tha past and had mixed results.. 1 great match, loved it and the next time.. played horrible.. problably my fault... but the rule is "blame the racquet" thus I never bought it...

I don't like adding weight to the racquet.. but I will probably add some lead at 10 & 2 see how it works.