PDA

View Full Version : ***2x Babolat Pure Storm Limited LTD PRE GT in 4 1/2 Grip-Strung W/ Gut***

royfrombigd
11-07-2012, 05:23 AM
Iím selling a pair of the original black and yellow PSLTDs in a 4 ĹĒ grip. These are the models prior to the current GT ones and I actually prefer these to the GTs since it is a little stiffer and I think more powerful. Racquet #1 is an easy 9.0 out of 10 and is freshly strung with a full bed VS Team 17G at 57lbs. Racquet #2 has a little more wear but still in great shape and I would rate it in the 7.5-8.0 range. It is also strung w/ VS 17G at 61 lbs. Iím asking $75 for the #1 shipped, $60 for #2 shipped and $130 for the pair shipped. Please email me with pics/questions through my TW profile or at roydalbrecht (at) hotmail (dot) com. Iíll respond within 24hours. I ship only USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and have lots of positive references in the reference section under "royfrombigd". I ship CONUS ONLY and always package with care. Thanks.

royfrombigd
11-12-2012, 05:16 AM
Iím selling a pair of the original black and yellow PSLTDs in a 4 ĹĒ grip. These are the models prior to the current GT ones and I actually prefer these to the GTs since it is a little stiffer and I think more powerful. Racquet #1 is an easy 9.0 out of 10 and is freshly strung with a full bed VS Team 17G at 57lbs. Racquet #2 has a little more wear but still in great shape and I would rate it in the 7.5-8.0 range. It is also strung w/ VS 17G at 61 lbs. Iím asking $75 for the #1 shipped, $60 for #2 shipped and $130 for the pair shipped. Please email me with pics/questions through my TW profile or at roydalbrecht (at) hotmail (dot) com. Iíll respond within 24hours. I ship only USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and have lots of positive references in the reference section under "royfrombigd". I ship CONUS ONLY and always package with care. Thanks.

SOLD! Thanks TW.