PDA

View Full Version : Review on Wilson ncode side one 95. 16x18

shaneno
11-08-2012, 06:57 AM
Does anyone have a review on this racket? I'd like to know if this racket good or not

dParis
11-08-2012, 07:18 AM
It's good. Real good.

shaneno
11-08-2012, 07:24 AM
It's good. Real good.

Hahah. Thanks. Anything else?

jjs891
11-08-2012, 07:27 AM
If you have a good footwork, it does everything well.

Hits with good spin but more line drive like trajectory. Nice pop.
Long strokes needed.
Very solid on volleys.

I have not hit with other iterations but I heard it is one of the easiest on the arm.

No mod needed as it weighs ~12.5 oz with an overgrip.

Hope this helps.

smarulanda
11-08-2012, 07:31 AM
The 6.1 series is always a solid choice as long as you have nice long swings and good rhythm. Here's a lengthy review: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=14389 it's pretty old but should still hold up.

I play with the Kfactor version, which plays fantastically. Plus you can still find them new online for ~$100.

shaneno
11-08-2012, 07:31 AM
I'm a long time user of the fed racket. Seen the ncode to the newest fed racket. But the new fed racket technology hurting my wrist. So I'm going bigger but the kfactor 95 to the blx I don't like so much . I look at the spec of this one and it was good.

If you have a good footwork, it does everything well.

Hits with good spin but more line drive like trajectory. Nice pop.
Long strokes needed.
Very solid on volleys.

I have not hit with other iterations but I heard it is one of the easiest on the arm.

No mod needed as it weighs ~12.5 oz with an overgrip.

Hope this helps.

shaneno
11-08-2012, 07:35 AM
Yes the kfactor is good but I don't like it spec. I like this ncode 95spec. It kinda like my new fed spec. I'm a long time user of the fed racket

The 6.1 series is always a solid choice as long as you have nice long swings and good rhythm. Here's a lengthy review: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=14389 it's pretty old but should still hold up.

I play with the Kfactor version, which plays fantastically. Plus you can still find them new online for ~$100.

jjs891
11-08-2012, 07:50 AM
I heard that k factor version has higher SW and it feels stiffer.

shaneno
11-08-2012, 11:13 AM
I heard that k factor version has higher SW and it feels stiffer.

Yes it does. That is one of the reason why I don't like it.

xFullCourtTenniSx
11-08-2012, 11:29 AM
The nSix.One 95 is the best 95 in my opinion. It has a softer feel (especially compared to the [K]Factor line), and has a ton of control (though I played with NXT 16 strung at 62 lbs). The [K]Six.One 95 has too much pop, whereas the nSix.One 95 just controls the ball and has decent pop and spin when strung with different strings at different tensions.

There is absolutely nothing I would fault it for except that it's obviously not as stable as any of the 90s (most noticeably at net). I also feel like power on serve could be a bit better. Could probably be fixed by adding in some weight to the racket.

shaneno
11-08-2012, 12:04 PM
The nSix.One 95 is the best 95 in my opinion. It has a softer feel (especially compared to the [K]Factor line), and has a ton of control (though I played with NXT 16 strung at 62 lbs). The [K]Six.One 95 has too much pop, whereas the nSix.One 95 just controls the ball and has decent pop and spin when strung with different strings at different tensions.

There is absolutely nothing I would fault it for except that it's obviously not as stable as any of the 90s (most noticeably at net). I also feel like power on serve could be a bit better. Could probably be fixed by adding in some weight to the racket.

Aww. No problem. I added lead to the fed racket. So this is a good racket :)?

xFullCourtTenniSx
11-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Aww. No problem. I added lead to the fed racket. So this is a good racket :)?

Did you not see the first sentence?

MikeHitsHard93
11-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Lol apparently he didn't...Shaneno sure loves to ask questions on this board! But that's ok

shaneno
11-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Did you not see the first sentence?

hahah sorry sorry was reading it on my phone :(.

shaneno
11-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Lol apparently he didn't...Shaneno sure loves to ask questions on this board! But that's ok

i like to see other people thought :D... pretty nice. i already know most this stuff, but it pretty good get other information and improve mine

MikeHitsHard93
11-08-2012, 04:46 PM
i like to see other people thought :D... pretty nice. i already know most this stuff, but it pretty good get other information and improve mine

Agreed man! There's a wealth of knowedge here

xFullCourtTenniSx
11-08-2012, 06:32 PM
hahah sorry sorry was reading it on my phone :(.

Okay then.

There are 4/4 replies so far that say it's a good racket. Must be good.

Honestly, for a racket I would use as a main and play matches with, I would not choose any other Wilson 95.