PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Racket Brands Market share in the UK?

tennisjaykris
11-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Hi everyone!
I am an MBA student doing a research on Tennis Racket Brands, The Market Potential and their market shares within the UK market. Can anyone give me an insight in the the previous year's figures of the major tennis racket brands (Authentic info required, since I need give referencing of all data that I use in my research). If you do not know the data as such, a guidance as to where I can find such information will be greatly appreciated!

In case of any queries, you may please feel free to ask me.

Love-All ! :)

Federerkblade
11-19-2012, 12:09 PM
mate i would have thought before you decided on your research you would have evaluated if this info was available ?

Hi everyone!
I am an MBA student doing a research on Tennis Racket Brands, The Market Potential and their market shares within the UK market. Can anyone give me an insight in the the previous year's figures of the major tennis racket brands (Authentic info required, since I need give referencing of all data that I use in my research). If you do not know the data as such, a guidance as to where I can find such information will be greatly appreciated!

In case of any queries, you may please feel free to ask me.

Love-All ! :)

tennisjaykris
11-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Hi there! You are right. I have done some preliminary research and do have some data for the Europe Market. But not exactly for the UK Market. Hence looking out here. Thanks anyway mate.

mate i would have thought before you decided on your research you would have evaluated if this info was available ?

nyc
11-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Perhaps there is a racquet sports association for the UK?

In the US we have this: http://www.racquetsportsindustry.com/

They have those sorts of figures.

nyc
11-20-2012, 11:36 AM
In any case I suspect market share would be roughly similar, with sales volume drastically different, naturally.

tennisjaykris
11-21-2012, 07:41 AM
Many thanks for your inputs indeed! Yes, I too think that the market share should not be way too different (The First being slightly more than the second) and sales volumes drastically different. My focus is on means to increase market share, and hence profit margins too!, for one brand within the UK market. Hope I can be successful!

Thank you so much for the direction of thought that you have suggested, to get data. I shall certainly explore those areas and shall keep you posted if I land up with some useful info!
Cheers!

In any case I suspect market share would be roughly similar, with sales volume drastically different, naturally.