PDA

View Full Version : Volkl Organix 10 Mid

BoingTennis
11-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Just saw this from Tennis.com:

http://cdn.tennis.com/static/upload/wysiwyg/2012/11/25/Organix10Mid-Frontview.jpg

Spec looks to be pretty much the same to the current PB10Mid. Can't wait to demo the racket!

Any of you have play tested this racket?

MSRP: $240
Release Date: Spring 2013
Head Size: 93 sq. in.
Length: 27 in.
Balance: 10 pts. HL
Weight*: 12.1 oz.
Beam Width: 19 mm
String Pattern: 16 x 19

"Facts: Volkl has revived its best-selling Power Bridge 10 Mid by applying Organix technology to the same specs of the beloved player’s stick. New for 2013, this is a flexible, responsive racquet designed for the advanced player. The brand says infusing the Power Bridge 10 Mid with Organix technology creates “more dynamic power loading to the ball without sacrificing the precise feel and control of Volkl’s award-winning racquet.”

The 93-inch square head combined with a sleek 19 mm beam—the thinnest beam of any Organix racquet—makes the Organix 10 Mid a precision instrument ideally suited for the attacking player.

Impressions: Highly-skilled shotmakers with a flair for the all-court game should be rewarded by this newest incarnation of the popular Power Bridge 10 Mid. It’s a flexible racquet offering exceptional control and that classic, clean Volkl feel. This is the racquet equivalent of a Formula One race car: If you’re at least a 4.5 player with the skills and ambition to manage it, the Organix 10 Mid will take you on a rush of a ride. However, if you’re not an advanced player with a full swing, you may have trouble finding the sweet spot on the 93-inch square head."

Hominator
11-25-2012, 05:15 PM
They may be jumping the gun a bit. Final specs were just decided upon and it's not even in production yet as far as I know.

That actually looks like a stock X10 to me. Pretty sure the head shape will not look like that.

Just saw this from Tennis.com:

http://cdn.tennis.com/static/upload/wysiwyg/2012/11/25/Organix10Mid-Frontview.jpg

Spec looks to be pretty much the same to the current PB10Mid. Can't wait to demo the racket!

Any of you have play tested this racket?

MSRP: $240
Release Date: Spring 2013
Head Size: 93 sq. in.
Length: 27 in.
Balance: 10 pts. HL
Weight*: 12.1 oz.
Beam Width: 19 mm
String Pattern: 16 x 19

"Facts: Volkl has revived its best-selling Power Bridge 10 Mid by applying Organix technology to the same specs of the beloved player’s stick. New for 2013, this is a flexible, responsive racquet designed for the advanced player. The brand says infusing the Power Bridge 10 Mid with Organix technology creates “more dynamic power loading to the ball without sacrificing the precise feel and control of Volkl’s award-winning racquet.”

The 93-inch square head combined with a sleek 19 mm beam—the thinnest beam of any Organix racquet—makes the Organix 10 Mid a precision instrument ideally suited for the attacking player.

Impressions: Highly-skilled shotmakers with a flair for the all-court game should be rewarded by this newest incarnation of the popular Power Bridge 10 Mid. It’s a flexible racquet offering exceptional control and that classic, clean Volkl feel. This is the racquet equivalent of a Formula One race car: If you’re at least a 4.5 player with the skills and ambition to manage it, the Organix 10 Mid will take you on a rush of a ride. However, if you’re not an advanced player with a full swing, you may have trouble finding the sweet spot on the 93-inch square head."

NLBwell
11-25-2012, 05:19 PM
$240 .................

BoingTennis
11-25-2012, 05:57 PM
They may be jumping the gun a bit. Final specs were just decided upon and it's not even in production yet as far as I know.

That actually looks like a stock X10 to me. Pretty sure the head shape will not look like that.

Yeah, you are right, it definitely looks very similar to the stock 98 head. I just noticed that the Optispot is painted white instead of yellow like the 98. Could just be a lighting/photoshop effect though.

According to your sources, is the head shape going to be similar to the PB10Mid?

skuludo
11-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah, you are right, it definitely looks very similar to the stock 98 head. I just noticed that the Optispot is painted white instead of yellow like the 98. Could just be a lighting/photoshop effect though.

According to your sources, is the head shape going to be similar to the PB10Mid?

The Organix 8 300g's Optispot is painted white while the Organix 8 315g's Optispot is yellow.

mjnchen
12-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Cool! I am currently a pb 10mid user and I am looking forward to this stick!

Hominator
12-03-2012, 04:33 AM
[QUOTE=According to your sources, is the head shape going to be similar to the PB10Mid?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it should be the same.

coolblue123
12-03-2012, 05:40 AM
PJ does very similar to the 325. The feel on this stick is going to be awesome! I wish I have the skills to weld a 93 stick.