PDA

View Full Version : Roddick trucker hat - date changed again ?!?

GloryDays
05-07-2004, 09:33 AM
Hi, I recently did an order which included the Roddick trucker hat in black and recieved and email saying it will be in stock on the 11th May. However when I checked today it now says the 15th of April? Please tell me I don't have to wait this long because it will delay the parcel even longer than originally stated. I'm also a bit miffed as I ordered one of the reebok shirts as well and found its now been reduced by $6.99. Is this really true about the hat that it will be set back a month until it arrives or it is a mistake. My current kit is pretty battered now and if I have to wait a month for the order to ship who knows what I'll be wearing for my matches lol :D

If someone can shed some light on this matter, please reply :D

Howard

kreative
05-07-2004, 09:44 AM
15th april as in 1 month ago? i take it you should be receiving it soon then? lolz

GloryDays
05-07-2004, 11:30 AM
Damn, got my wires crossed lol . I meant to say June :d ooops, my mistake

Howard

TW Buyer 2
05-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Howard,
We are expecting to receive lots of Trucker hats on the May 15th. All of these hats are alraeady pre-sold and will go out our doors as fast as they come in. We are expecting to receive more Trucker hats on June 15th. Do you have your order number? I will gladly look your order up, and let you know when you can expect your hat. TW Buyer 2

ismashall
05-10-2004, 05:44 PM
LOL. By the time it comes, trucker hats will probably be back out of style again.. as all bad faddies.