PDA

View Full Version : Nike Clothes

154Ace
08-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Im wanting the shirt that Feder wore in the Australian Open,"solid front with strip down the back. Any color/colors. Size medium mens or boys XL. New or used.

Also looking for Nadal/ Moya's sleeveless shirt that Nadal won The French Open with. Mens Medium. New or USed

Also, the shirt Federer wore at the French Open. Any color. Medium or boys XL. New or used

Blue nike vapor speeds. Size 9.5 or 10, new or used, please state condition.

Thanks,
154ace

stalliondan
07-14-2006, 05:54 AM
I have the shirt fed wore at the french last year. red with black sleeve. Msg me if you want it.

XFactorer
07-25-2006, 04:23 PM
I have the Fed Australian Open shirt that you're talkin' 'bout in the blue... with the "cooling print" in white on the back that "melts" down the back. It has a slight colar. It's a boy's XL which is perfect for me and I usually have mediums in other nike clothing. I also have a medium Sphere React Crew* that Fed wore at Wimbledon last year, mainly white with the slate blue trim. I'll give ya both for $50 considering they're both in great condition, and the Sphere React Crew alone cost me $55.

*I feel I must mention that the Sphere React fabric tends to trap all the dirt from the wash... so it's a dingy white. Believe me, it's clean, I've even bleached (with clorox 2, safe for colors, non-chlorine) it.. but that sucker stays that color... so... yeah.

E-mail me if interested! XFactorer@hotmail.com

Jon Terminator
07-26-2006, 04:08 PM
stalliondan, I'm interested in that shirt... I made a post here ( http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=110277 ). I couldnt message you. my e-mail is benmoore44@yahoo.com