PDA

View Full Version : 2 Boris Becker Delta Core London Tour

Jacklondon00
12-29-2012, 03:23 PM
I am selling 2 Boris Becker Delta Core London Tour's. They are in a 9+/10 condition, I only played 4 sets with them and was very careful. They have light wear on the grommet, otherwise the paint is in perfect condition. These are demanding control oriented frames.

Grips are 4 1/2
Price: 90 EUR shipped for both/50 EUR shipped each.
For pictures if interested please email jacklondon00 at i cloud dot com
Thanks!

Marcus
12-30-2012, 08:03 AM
Email sent...

I'll take them

Mark

Jacklondon00
12-30-2012, 04:17 PM
These are still available, but I can't ship them out in the UK or EU until I return to London, so on the on January 8th.

The condition is not 9+ but closer to 9, because I found a small nick on one for them from what I assume was a stringing clamp, it's about 2mm long and not very deep, but still. Please see pictures.

90 EUR shipped in the EU, 75 shipped in the UK via Parcel Force. Great price, only selling them this cheap because I bought them at a good price here in US.

Here is a link to pictures:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDpDaMa

Jacklondon00
01-02-2013, 04:25 AM
Not sure why my previous post is not up yet, after 2 days. I am still talking to a few prospective buyers, so these are still available to offers until I come to an agreement on shipping and re-stringing with these guys. One thing to note is that I won't be able to ship these out until next Tuesday or Wednesday.

One interesting thing I found is that these are very similar to the old Volkl Tour 10's, as TW has this up with regard to grommets.

Volkl Tour 10 Mid & Becker London Tour Grommet Mid

Jacklondon00
01-13-2013, 10:47 AM
Sold, thanks TW