PDA

View Full Version : Lleyton Hewitt's 2013 Clothing Sponsor

vandre
01-15-2013, 10:19 PM
does anyone know who hewitt's new clothing sponsor is? doesn't look like yonex gear! too bad because for many years hewitt has been the face for yonex's clothing line (well for me anyway).

so if i am right and it isn't yonex that means the wawrinka is the only pro wearing yonex clothes, right (since nalby switched over to topper last year)?

augustobt
01-15-2013, 10:24 PM
As far as I remember he has his own line of clothes since last year, that's why you see that "C'mon" on the shirt.

Bobby Jr
01-15-2013, 10:39 PM
Utterly heinous clothing he was wearing the other night. It reminds me of early 90s junk clothing by Prince.

augustobt
01-15-2013, 10:40 PM
ahahahaha I don't find it pretty either. I miss him wearing that cool nike sleeveless.

clarky
01-15-2013, 11:15 PM
That is correct, he now has his own line of clothing which he wore the other night.

Crisp
01-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Available from MYER I believe.

Lemoned
01-15-2013, 11:55 PM
does anyone know who hewitt's new clothing sponsor is? doesn't look like yonex gear! too bad because for many years hewitt has been the face for yonex's clothing line (well for me anyway).

so if i am right and it isn't yonex that means the wawrinka is the only pro wearing yonex clothes, right (since nalby switched over to topper last year)?
Berankis is still playing in Yonex gear.

http://sportas.delfi.lt/tenisas/ne-karto-savo-padavimu-nepralaimejes-rberankis-zenge-i-antra-australian-open-turnyro-rata.d?id=60431911

vandre
01-16-2013, 06:21 AM
Berankis is still playing in Yonex gear.

http://sportas.delfi.lt/tenisas/ne-karto-savo-padavimu-nepralaimejes-rberankis-zenge-i-antra-australian-open-turnyro-rata.d?id=60431911

thanks. i thought there had to be someone else. it just didn't seem like they'd only have one player. are there any women pros still wearing the yonex ladies' line? i haven't seen anyone in it since dementieva retired.

back on topic, i thought i saw "c'mon" on hewitt's shirt somewhere so i kinda thought that he might have been his own stuff.

should we begin with the speculation of "did yonex drop him or did he drop yonex?" lol :)

vandre
01-16-2013, 06:23 AM
As far as I remember he has his own line of clothes since last year, that's why you see that "C'mon" on the shirt.

i noticed that but i didn't apparently see it last year! thanks!

racertempo
01-16-2013, 08:16 AM
Wawrinka wears Yonex clothing

babaoh
01-16-2013, 09:19 AM
there are still a few other with Yonex clothing besides Wawrinka and Berankis. Here's a list:

Hiroki Moriya japan
Rui Machado portugal
Jamie Delgado britain
-Elena Baltacha britain
-Amra Sadikovic switzerland
-Anastasija Sevastova latvia
-Rika Fujiwara japan
-Kumiko Iijima japan
-Erika Takao japan

vandre
01-16-2013, 09:53 AM
there are still a few other with Yonex clothing besides Wawrinka and Berankis. Here's a list:

Hiroki Moriya japan
Rui Machado portugal
Jamie Delgado britain
-Elena Baltacha britain
-Rika Fujiwara japan
-Kumiko Iijima japan
-Erika Takao japan

thanks. did you find that on yonex's site?

Boricua
01-17-2013, 08:44 AM

Hiroki Moriya japan
Rui Machado portugal
Jamie Delgado britain
-Elena Baltacha britain
-Rika Fujiwara japan
-Kumiko Iijima japan
-Erika Takao japan

Besides Baltacha, these others are not very known players. Yonex has to get more popular players. Adidas and Nike are dominating but brands like Asics are getting some popular and up coming players and Lotto and Fila always have their share.

racertempo
01-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Besides Baltacha, these others are not very known players. Yonex has to get more popular players. Adidas and Nike are dominating but brands like Asics are getting some popular and up coming players and Lotto and Fila always have their share.

I agree, that list is horrible and is not to help Yonex clothing sales in the US at least. I am shocked how many people have gone to Lotto this year, they have really gotten a good group recently.

jokinla
01-17-2013, 11:10 AM
I agree, that list is horrible and is not to help Yonex clothing sales in the US at least. I am shocked how many people have gone to Lotto this year, they have really gotten a good group recently.

If you think that list is horrible, have you you seen the latest line, awful. I liked the lines they had last year, but this first one looks terrible.

babaoh
01-17-2013, 06:06 PM
thanks. did you find that on yonex's site?

I compiled it myself...it's a little hobby of mine

vandre
01-18-2013, 12:39 PM
I compiled it myself...it's a little hobby of mine

i'm horribly inept at navigating yonex's website so that makes me feel just a little bit better. thank you!