PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for Nike Air Resolves

!<-_->!
05-08-2004, 07:52 PM
I would appreciate any feedback on the Nike Air Resolve shoes, preferable the low cut model (not mid)

Thanks

tykrum
05-08-2004, 11:50 PM
I have had two pairs of these shoes and I really like them. I would say that they have a little more room in them than my last pair of shoes (Fila Axilus), but I have never had any problems with stability or my feet hurting from lack of cushioning. They also have as good of durability as any shoe that I have ever had, and they have the six month warranty to back it up. I want to get another pair, but I can't find any more navy/white or white/navy ones. I can't stand all white shoes. But really if you have a medium to wider foot, I would really recommend them.

voltman
05-09-2004, 12:12 AM
Mmm mmm good!

ismashall
05-09-2004, 10:32 PM
I have medium width and square toe box and find these shoes way to wide in the toe box area. I found them butt ugly and clunky feeling. The multiple grooves that go around the back of the foot collect high levels of dust. I just plain stopped wearing the shoes and plan to throw them out. Good thing they were on clearance.

tennishead
05-19-2004, 05:39 PM
I use the Mid and I have very wide feet. Great shoe for support and durability. I have tried many, and this is the best to date.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
05-20-2004, 09:58 PM
I'm on my third pair. I used to wear 13's, but they were too big, and I stubbed my toes in them. They are roomy, and have a big toe box, but I've gone down to a 12.5 now, and I love them. I had the grey and red ones, the white with the blue trim, and now the all whites, and they all look pretty good. You can slide in them, and they last a long time. They are great shoes, and I keep them for my weekly play, and then use ACMI's for mathces and maybe in the future breathes or vapors. Also, a new Resolve color with black and yellow is coming out, it looked pretty sick.

tetsuo10
05-25-2004, 04:04 PM
I also felt the need to go a half size smaller. Is that the way Nike is making their shoes now?