PDA

View Full Version : TW site down?

tennisnut123
02-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Almost every time that I try to go to the tennis warehouse home page, on any computer that I happen to be on at the time, I get a page that says "no data received" or something similar...took almost 10 minutes just to get to the home page this time and seems to be happening a lot more often as of late.

AA5B Tiger
02-25-2013, 06:33 AM
Almost every time that I try to go to the tennis warehouse home page, on any computer that I happen to be on at the time, I get a page that says "no data received" or something similar...took almost 10 minutes just to get to the home page this time and seems to be happening a lot more often as of late.

It's been happening to me for the last several weeks. I try on my MacBook with Safari -- and it just hangs. 'Try Firefox and it's the same. Try on my iPhone on the ATT network (a different carrier), and it's still stuck. I've kind of gotten used to it. Seems like if one waits about 30 mins and tries again, it (usually) will come up. Still, even then, some specific pages won't load (i.e. I click on a particular string, or a customer review page, and it just dies)... Then, the next day, it's zipping right along.... For an internet-only retailer, I'd sure think they'd make their site much more stable / available.

tennisnut123
02-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Just happened to me again, 20 minutes later I am able to visit the site

TW Staff
02-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Thank you for your patience, we have been busy updating our software and servers recently.

These downtimes should only be temporary and our IT department is working hard to make sure they happen less and less.

Aaron
TW Customer Service

tennisnut123
02-26-2013, 05:45 AM
Appreciate the update Aaron! thanks again

Mahboob Khan
02-28-2013, 10:27 AM
And I was shouting at my internet service provider. I thought there was problem from our end.