PDA

View Full Version : new raquet

staffpro
08-23-2005, 07:42 AM
hyper pro staff 6.1 OR the new ncode six-one tour 90. I've seen federer use both these raquets i've played with the tour 90 and it was great BUT i could get almost 2 hypers ($129) for the price of one ncode ($229) candian dollars btw.

Suggestions? any other raquets comparable to the ncode six-one tour 90?

azak
08-23-2005, 07:45 AM
If you can get 2 Hyper Pro Staff for the prince of one nCode... Dont eve think about it, go for the Hyper's. There are the same racket that the nCodes.. A bit different, nothing more.

Besides, the Hyper ProStaff is the BOMB. If you like to use your favourites pro's racket, i can tell you that all pro's who has the Hyper, now have the same Hyper with an nCode paintjob... For example, Gaston Gaudio... Guillermo Caņas...

azak
08-23-2005, 07:46 AM
Racket comparable with the nCode nSix-One Tour 90: Yonex RDX 500 Mid.

And in that case, GO for the Yonex. Or better, demo both and you will see :)

staffpro
08-23-2005, 07:58 AM
thnx for teh help the hyper seems very comparable to the ncode at the store it looks almost exactly the same ( except paintjob, but it has nice flamejob) at store both raquets felt the same but ther is no place in toronto where i can demo the hyper so i'm worried about buying sumthin i haven't tried. I also heard sumwhere that teh prostaffs tend to be more flimsy then the ncode's is this tru???? because it sounds like b*llSH*t to me.

staffpro
08-23-2005, 08:02 AM
i also triend the n6-1 95 (16-18) and it was a powerful raquet i mean my serve was around 109mph normally it is like 92-96mph but when i was playing iwth it i hit alot of balls out, i tried the nsix-one at the Rogers-cup in tornoto then i demoed teh tour 90 and played with it for the last couple of days and it is a great raquet but it is a tad, just a tad expensive...

staffpro
08-23-2005, 11:05 AM
any sug ges tions????

bluedevilinnj
08-23-2005, 06:23 PM
i'd go with the hypercarbons. i used them before giving them to my sister and buying some ncodes. i like both racquets, but if u could get two hypercarbons or one ncode, i'd go with the two hypercarbons. ncodes are alittle heavier, and i play with the 95 in version. but either way is a good decision