PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop M-Fil 300

finesse15
08-23-2005, 10:50 AM
I just have a few questions regarding the Dunlop M-Fil 300. It isn't a racquet that has been talked about and reviewed a lot on these forums (like a Prince O3 Tour for example), yet the specs seem like something that would fit my game, and I do want to get a lighter, more manuverable, and more forgiving racquet than my current Wilson ProStaff Tour 90's.

How does it play? ... is it a quality racquet? ... and if someone does use this racquet, or has extensively demoed it, any feedback would be appreciated.

Also, I would like to know whether or not the pros 'using' this racquet actually do use it or are using PJ's (of a 300G) ... of course it is hard to tell with these (no physical clues like LM ridges), but if anyone did know, the info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

jpm4
08-23-2005, 10:54 AM
i have one of these. not as light swinging as specs would indicate. i think it would benefit greatly from a fairly powerful, responsive string. also, see tennis magazine's review this month

bluegrasser
08-23-2005, 04:27 PM
great stick all around, very soft with good pop and control..

The Ripper
08-23-2005, 04:41 PM
I just bought the M-Fil 200+ It's a little heavier than the 300, but much better control plus the added length. I would definitely recommend it! I think you'll grow out of the 300 pretty quickly.

RKS12
08-23-2005, 06:28 PM
I hit with the 300 Mfil today for about 10 minutes. It had a very nice feel but its a little too powerful for me, i could not hit out and keep the ball in. For some people looking for medium power this might be good to try.