PDA

View Full Version : so lost

staffpro
08-24-2005, 11:43 AM
PLZ HELP ME

i have demoed the nsix-one tour 90 and found it to be a great racquet but everywhere i look in reviews it says it is **** can anyone plz sugest some other raquets that i should try or buy that are similar to the tour 90. I was thinking about the prostaff 6.0 95?????

vkartikv
08-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Ever tried the Yonex Super RD Tour 90? It is a 90 sq.in. head but plays more like a midplus. Same string pattern as the Wilson Tour 90, perhaps a little heavier, great for someone looking for a midsize racquet with midplus characteristics.

jPhobos
08-24-2005, 11:51 AM
if you like it ignore what anybody else says about it. it only matter what you think of your racquet

And besides there was a post a coulpe of days ago where a guy play-tested it and posted his progress several times. As i recall he fell in love with it

BreakPoint
08-24-2005, 12:06 PM
If you demo-ed it and think it's a great racquet, then WHAT"S THE PROBLEM???? Why not just get it and use it?? Why does it matter what anyone else thinks or what any reviews say?

If you love Frosted Flakes cereal, but your friend hates it or if a review says it tastes terrible, are you going to start thinking it tastes terrible, too?

azak
08-24-2005, 12:06 PM
That's what I was about to say (jPhobos). If you liked the racket, then nothing else matters... Metallica? Uhm

So.. Anyway, I've heard very very good things about the n6.1 tour 90, Its an excellent stick for most people I've read in this forum. I can suggest you to try the Yonex RDX 500 Mid that has even better comments. A little lighter, same 90 sq but higher sweetspot, more feeling, lot of spin... Thats what everybody's saying about the Yonex.

From my experience, I have an nSix-One 95 and Its a great racket, and great quality. Maybe this helps because the tour 90 is basically the same quality frame.

CodeBlue
08-24-2005, 12:07 PM
My game improves everytime I hit the court with the nCode Tour 90. You won't hear a negative review of that frame from me.

A review is simply someone's impression of something. Have you ever watched a movie that received a poor review and enjoyed it?

If the racquet feels right in your hands, use it.

Ryan

HappyLefty
08-24-2005, 03:10 PM
The most important is how you feel with your racquet, no matter others say.
A racquet review is a very personal impression, so you can find many people saying pros and cons about the same product.
Keep going with your Wilson and be happy playing tennis.
;)

staffpro
08-24-2005, 03:23 PM
thnx for the help guys i ordered one of of **** for 139.99US and i'm bidding for another one and so far it is at 100$ i also bought a sick new wilson 05 six pack bag for only 29.99 new!!!! but the only problem with all this is now i have to wait for it to ship to me....

azak
08-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Ohhh congrats!!! Its so nice when you buy one thing after the other...

Happy waiting now :P