PDA

View Full Version : US Open: Where to Stay?

winks
08-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Hi All,
I am have tickets for the Monday day session and planning on staying over that night. I like to stay somewhere that is reasonable close and easy to get to from the National Tennis Center (both via car and subway).

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions on where to stay? Even if it is just suggesting a general area or access to which subway line/station,etc..

Nadal_Rulz
08-25-2005, 10:04 AM
i live in westchester(scarsdale) and am fairly close to the tennis center. i really have no idea how nice you want but i think if you were to stay anywhere near where i live you are still very close

random1
08-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Hi All,
I am have tickets for the Monday day session and planning on staying over that night. I like to stay somewhere that is reasonable close and easy to get to from the National Tennis Center (both via car and subway).

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions on where to stay? Even if it is just suggesting a general area or access to which subway line/station,etc..
It depends on many factors, of course. Since the NTC is very close to LaGuardia airport, there are all manner of motels/hotels near the airport that will afford easy access to the Open. BUT, there really isn't much else in the immediate vicinity to do. If you want to stay in Manhattan, the subway ride to the NTC is easy (number 7 line), and it's reasonably close to drive, but that can take a long time in traffic(but almost never more than 45 min. to an hour). Hope that helps.